For those wanting to get away from the sorry excuse that is GOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
They sent it out twice beforehand, if you don't check your email it isnt there fault, they also posted a news story on the website.

Say that the amount of people set to auto-renew was greater than the people who weren't set to auto-renew.

Makes more sense if they make a change to the system to put all onto renew, and tbh they did their best in attempting to inform customers of the change.

As said, if you don't check their only method of communication to you then you can't really complain as they have attempted to get you to change your account to reflect the changes.

If you want to go to US then go, atm GOA servers are more stable than Mythics, they're not all they're cracked upto be either, and half of the issues you have with GOA are Mythics fault in some respect.

I like how you selectively answered the questions I asked in my post, the list I used was an example of circumstances which would leave the customer in shit, whilst GOA rakes the cash in.

Personally I've not been affected, and won't be going to US either - Guess that makes me a troll, but my points are still valid. As said, I think it's ridiculous that GOA expect to be able to auto bill their customers and get away with it (Sadly, they will).

There are a number of perfectly legitimate reasons people could have missed those emails, I've seen similar tactics used by businesses before and it's just plain unfair on the customers. Last time I saw these tactics used was by Time Computers, and look where it got them, GOA won't suffer the same fate though as they get away with it all.

Eternalist

Regular Freddie
and your just the sort of nob cheese that was the chateau neuf du pape of whine when the servers were high/high

ive never complained about anything im just saying its not only people who dislike goa that play U.S

you dont have to switch to us servers to get rvr

i know theres rvr in euro at primetime but i work shifts so i rarely play at primetime so the U.S servers are more active at the times i play, and im sure there are others in the same position

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
They've been gagged by the higher ups. Nic/Magnus if you are able to reply have the decency to do so to my direct, clear questions in the other threads too.

They don't replay to much anymore, they just post the occasional new thread and bail out :(

Might be a new company directive to keep the CSR's out of the mud slinging by restricting them to posting very little, who knows.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If YOU want to go to the US then fuck off to the US, but please don't try to ram it down our throats :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom