for the project camlann

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
oh the classical rvr-cam epeen contest :/ who actually cares, camlanns groups are predominantly guildgroups, not formed setgroups. ofc they will suck in a 8vs8 compared with setgroups.

still, the percantage of good and bad players might be the same than on cluster. just, that the outstanding players do not play together :>

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
oh the classical rvr-cam epeen contest :/ who actually cares, camlanns groups are predominantly guildgroups, not formed setgroups. ofc they will suck in a 8vs8 compared with setgroups.

still, the percantage of good and bad players might be the same than on cluster. just, that the outstanding players do not play together :>

Gotto remmember those simple but greate words xD

vote kindrid for biggest greatest moust outstanding player of all time and space u rvr guys just dont got what it takes to be liit sowy xD, rest of camlann look at my greatness and maybe one day u sucklings will become liit like i am ^^

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Actually 100% wrong fyi matey, we actually met and beat RR twice in agramon and won the two times we met that evening, we were unsure whether to go there being very low rr (4-5) but we did and instead of camping and laming we only did fg fights and never added..... and I only made these posts cuz Mastade slates people for no reason, when infact cluster rvr in the last 3 months is a shadow of it's former self for all guilds but the one that actually stood out (staj group~)
you killed us 2 times, not on the same night , we killed you all the other times. And you did jump us at dropoff etc and still lost. + We didn't have any rr11:s in group. Like rr4 chanter, rr5 bard rr7 eld/bm/druid/warden rr10~~ druid/bm
remove active ra:s(that we definitly didn't use) like bof and it's same rr as you were. Lets finish pve so we can fight ingame instead of on fh.

Oh and btw if you killed all groups besides OG, maybe you would've been higher RR then 5. Average rp/hour on exc is 20~~ k. You only rvrd 25 hours ?

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
you killed us 2 times, not on the same night , we killed you all the other times. And you did jump us at dropoff etc and still lost. + We didn't have any rr11:s in group. Like rr4 chanter, rr5 bard rr7 eld/bm/druid/warden rr10~~ druid/bm
remove active ra:s(that we definitly didn't use) like bof and it's same rr as you were. Lets finish pve so we can fight ingame instead of on fh.

Oh and btw if you killed all groups besides OG, maybe you would've been higher RR then 5. Average rp/hour on exc is 20~~ k. You only rvrd 25 hours ?

No we beat you atleast once a day, not gonna say more about it cuz I know it's true as I played. (shup about drooff jumping etc, we only roamed for fg fights)

Ye sure you had all the low rrs etc, blazeh bm, prozze bm, your droods were really high rr, that rr9 bain etc, but I don't, it's 100% fact RR on clustere when we played wasn't the real uber one, so it's not suprising we won a lot of fights at low rr XD

And you know as alb (mistake to roll there =/) we roamed sometimes for over an hour and met nothing, in agramon it was a lot more alb groups than hib and there was 1 mid group out max it felt.. so it was hard to make rps when you barely get fights (hibs can farm alb pugs) and when you do it's vs high rr setgroups, it wasn't a one off we beat RR, they weren't unbeatable any of the days we ran by a long shot, even in a pug you could get a nice 10-15 min fight with RR untill adds came and ruined it, hardly mind numbing skill to have such fights vs pugs (didn't even know anyone in the group, random inv by dotz)

Dorimor1

Banned
No offense but the Camlamn groups are sooo gonna get owned. Over there the quality of RvR is absolutely crap, hardly any decent players over there.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
amagad.. soo to become liit guys i need to fast rerole rvr play some and come back in a mounth then i can say on FH that i am very liit coz i came from dead rvr server?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Shintari said:

word

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
No offense but the Camlamn groups are sooo gonna get owned. Over there the quality of RvR is absolutely crap, hardly any decent players over there.

Guildmaster of Clueless suits you:fluffle:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
when all finish pve whoring this will end up in to massicare ;x
just the way all need it

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
~Latency~ said:
No we beat you atleast once a day, not gonna say more about it cuz I know it's true as I played. (shup about drooff jumping etc, we only roamed for fg fights)
In a few months you probably won all fights vs rr and some vs og. And in a year you won all vs og aswell. I know how it works!

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

yea bec we dont rvr on camlann, idiot

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
To sum up for all people new to this thread : the only "uber" group that came to camlann from cluster was OG XD anyone else saying camlann ppl r crap (skill lvl is same as cluster atleast) are clueless, the only thing differencing camlann and cluster is cluster having setgroups to rvr in, whereas camlann has guildgroups, which obviously aren't optimized and more so a inv to anyone that's online, fun way to play xd

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
anyway, beware of killing RR members tbh, korren might ban you from ml raid tihi. so happened after he attacked several ppl at oce djin and got finally attacked or one member got killed in GG and his group was waiting in volca for the mls! :<
as long as vinters kills PC groups who are doing foppish whatever, its fine ;d

go hypocrits go zzzz

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

im still waiting to see this happen, cause iv seen a distinct lack of skill so far, only good player iv noticed is vinters, and well, hes camlann at heart

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
hehe RR tried jumping us while we were buffing yesterday and got their asses handed to them even tho they outnumbered us, /wave mastades

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
so its fear>vinters>camlann>RR>kuhan>mastade

?!

glad we can gain so much from ppls posts

E

Eruptix

omg dorin
where have you been you hungarian tard !!!

get back into lpp chan (its #lazermeights now btw :p)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Eruptix said:
omg dorin
where have you been you hungarian tard !!!

get back into lpp chan (its #lazermeights now btw :p)

lol okey :) will do sometime soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom