for the project camlann

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
said the kobold skald :(

Did i say my kobold skald did not suck? o_O it suxxor so much i cry myself to sleep every night :p But cant be assed to reroll :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
All these old Camlann guilds that will have their ass handed to them if they ever dare to come for the FGvFG fights ;)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
All these old Camlann guilds that will have their ass handed to them if they ever dare to come for the FGvFG fights ;)
nab cleric >.< i win u with mine on glastonubry

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
xDD

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:

Lel ;d

Random roleplayers rr6-11 group lost vs my new low rr group of rr4-6 like 2months ago or something, rly skilled XD just like the other uber pros on cluster

Dave J.

Banned
~Latency~ said:
Lel ;d

Random roleplayers rr6-11 group lost vs my new low rr group of rr4-6 like 2months ago or something, rly skilled XD just like the other uber pros on cluster

'loosing' to fgs camping dropoff points doesnt count m9 XDDDD

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

typical cluster scum behaviour :) I'll buy you some flowers to put on your grave

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Lel ;d

I didnt play with RR 2 months ago, i was on a break at that time..

But think what you like, whatever makes you come easier :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Dave J. said:
'loosing' to fgs camping dropoff points doesnt count m9 XDDDD

Soz mate, but we met u in agramon several times, one night we beat u twice in a row (hard to find fights as alb :D) and random places in emain, never drop off point megasoz

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
Soz mate, but we met u in agramon several times, one night we beat u twice in a row (hard to find fights as alb :D) and random places in emain, never drop off point megasoz

Can't edit but forgot to mention that like 3 of them knew eachother, the other 5 in the group had basically just met for this group :| rr4 average lel vs the high rr group/s

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

name of main on camlann ?

teratera

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:

Maybe you won, maybe you didnt, i dont remember, anyhow, no group is unkillable, its about who win the majority of the fights :) I strongly doubt we lost to you many times, would have rememberd a good low rr alb grp, aint been one on cluster since bdc was rr5

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
Lel ;d

you didnt beat OG a single time though

Eyres

Banned
being proud of killing a group once is stupid really, they could of just finished a fight, had afks, lds, zebra attack, anything..... winning once vs a group means nothing

and the fact ive never heard of your group or any other camlann groups ever even going to cluster, nevermind beating anyone respectable proves no camlann groups cut it fg wise..... i guess camping portals ganking numbs the brain

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Lel ;d

didnt play daoc then but dont see how u can be proud about kill a rr grp 1 time, u prolly added or smth anyway if thats the truth.

And funny how tough u are remember u begging for grp everysingle day on classic. And now you return bigmouthed on forums, pathetic indeed.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
you didnt beat OG a single time though

aye u was only grp that was significantly better than anythin else :p shame we disbanded before we all got rr5, or we cud have had sum nicer fights. :p tbh rr werent a problem really after 4-5 of us had rr5, mebe when rr2-3 :p

But tbh last time i played and rr about, they were a shadow of their former self tbh.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
dwystah said:
didnt play daoc then but dont see how u can be proud about kill a rr grp 1 time, u prolly added or smth anyway if thats the truth.

And funny how tough u are remember u begging for grp everysingle day on classic. And now you return bigmouthed on forums, pathetic indeed.

Since when was "giv group" a begging way of speaking?

Korgon speaks the truth, recently RR on cluster suck the monkey balls, we beat them more than once in the same night, atleast once every night we ran :| took them then rage straight after, np at all, and this was with rr4 support etc duno abit shameful how you let it happen ;d

So stfu about once, it was half the fights atleast once we got rr4-5 and they weren't even hard fights considering one guy in their group has more rps than us all together XD and OG like vanished by the time we actually started running, albeit being like impossible for us at rr3 when we met them

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dwystah said:

haha your slayer of worlds, why oh why have you got such a piss poor name...

Dave J.

Banned
[NO]Subedai said:
aye u was only grp that was significantly better than anythin else :p shame we disbanded before we all got rr5, or we cud have had sum nicer fights. :p tbh rr werent a problem really after 4-5 of us had rr5, mebe when rr2-3 :p

But tbh last time i played and rr about, they were a shadow of their former self tbh.

Dont even know what group you played in ^-^

When rr played recently we had a sub rr5 druid, sub rr5 bainshee as well as low-rr bards, of whom 2 players were new in the guild.

Still killed the retarded kite-groups with 1 caster in group.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Dave J. said:
Dont even know what group you played in ^-^

When rr played recently we had a sub rr5 druid, sub rr5 bainshee as well as low-rr bards, of whom 2 players were new in the guild.

Still killed the retarded kite-groups with 1 caster in group.

wish i were you :(

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Killing a hibgroup without ra:s once or twice with a kite-group isn't exactly an achievement. Meyhap record it next time and show how much you poon. Your group attacked resting people, and people at dropoff = no respect.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
Killing a hibgroup without ra:s once or twice with a kite-group isn't exactly an achievement. Meyhap record it next time and show how much you poon. Your group attacked resting people, and people at dropoff = no respect.

Actually 100% wrong fyi matey, we actually met and beat RR twice in agramon and won the two times we met that evening, we were unsure whether to go there being very low rr (4-5) but we did and instead of camping and laming we only did fg fights and never added..... and I only made these posts cuz Mastade slates people for no reason, when infact cluster rvr in the last 3 months is a shadow of it's former self for all guilds but the one that actually stood out (staj group~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom