for the project camlann

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
elite are the only enemies!!!
odins are neutral hahahaha

leviathane

Part of the furniture
what i find funny is the fact that you all say you want ppl to come camlann, but as soon as they come you fck em over by pk'ing on ml's n shit. Epeen must be hugh killing rog wearing 50's/ lowbies.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
and yes i know its a pk server and all tht shit, but c'mon lol have soem common fcking sense, open your minds a bit instead of the retard must kill all mentality.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
what i find funny is the fact that you all say you want ppl to come camlann, but as soon as they come you fck em over by pk'ing on ml's n shit. Epeen must be hugh killing rog wearing 50's/ lowbies.

Forget about the sence camlann reveals true identety of ppl here :D the dark side ^^ i`d see how u act when u lvl 50 templated :D and ml wipes were always on camlann even proud liit guilds fucked up ml`s for example Horde Requiem Ruin some others but hrhr angui didnt give a fuck about anyone just killed in his own pleasure thats how it should be,soo no point in saying kuhan is a noob, all are, and other guild not better then odins.

Stats kiasa ~200k yesterday was lol. Would somebody esle add if the could?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Kallahanden said:
i have more respect for elite then odins atm... atleast elite doesnt give up the 2nd their crappy fg gets raped.

Korvv tells it like it is!

Antistatic

Fledgling Freddie
Kallahanden said:
i have more respect for elite then odins atm... atleast elite doesnt give up the 2nd their crappy fg gets raped.

maybe you wanna think again about what you just said?

the day we ran an fg in toa, ive got pmed by fear ppl telling me its nice to see odins staying after a loose and keep fighting, 10 minutes later, we raped you, and you left

why the fuck do the ppl always have to tell bullshit about odins?

yeah we are lame, we suck yes and blablabla, but fucking stop telling lies to make us look worser then we alrdy do fucking *****

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Antistatic said:

the day we ran an fg in toa, ive got pmed by fear ppl telling me its nice to see odins staying after a loose and keep fighting, 10 minutes later, we raped you, and you left

yeah we are lame, we suck yes and blablabla, but fucking stop telling lies to make us look worser then we alrdy do fucking *****

I wanna make love with Varlock.

16 years old, playing a warlock called varlock, I'm sure he rox at bed.

FUCKTARD omg go away.

Antistatic

Fledgling Freddie
and oh, yeah hes 16 and acts like a 16 year old guy, you are maybe 20? and act like 10

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
I wanna make love with Varlock.

16 years old, playing a warlock called varlock, I'm sure he rox at bed.

FUCKTARD omg go away.

roofles owned, I love krystals now :(

Dave J.

Banned
Wheres the movie Odins promised they would record when attacking the raid?

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Dave J. said:
Wheres the movie Odins promised they would record when attacking the raid?

hirla cant decide wether to call it ODINZZZ OWNZZZ or ODINZZZ PWNZZZ

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
Antistatic said:

i guess i wasnt there.. never lost to odins in a fair 8 vs 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom