For the attention of Hibbies

C

cutri

Get a craft fgs.

Sick of being the only one in Thid who can operate a siege engine.

You don't have to actually craft anything, just get a craft skill and help your realm mates instead of relying on the 1 or 2 people who actually bother.

For those that don't know how, go TNN pick a Crafting Master click on him and accept the craft.

Port to BG, buy token from Siegemaster and give it back to him. (if using catapult/ballista also buy a token for ammunition and give it to him at the same time).

Siegemaster will now follow you for about 10 mins. When u get to where u want to set the equipment, click on siegemaster and tell him to make it. ( he will now drop ammunition if u gave him the token before, use f7 and g to pick it up. You must seperate the ammunition into singles before you can load the catapult/ballista).

You will now have a window open up with buttons on it. Click target ( use f5 and arrow keys for catapult ground target), press aim button.

Press arm button.

Place ammunition in catapult / ballista (go straight to next item if u operating a ram) press load.

Press fire.

Rinse and repeat, see its not exactly rocket science is it?

F

Faeldawn

Last time i took a RAM to thid i got spammed with pms from players wanting to use "the big ramming machine", rather than explain to each and everyone of them individually that they need a trade skill, then have control of the RAM, aim, point, fire etc etc i simply said no as i had a keep gate to break down before i got killed so didnt have much time for pm's.

Next thing i know i have 4-5 hibs standing around me yelling at me because they cant use the ram, its not working, your not doing it right give me the ram, stop hogging the ram, its my turn etc etc, childish behaviour doesnt even come close.

Needless to say i choose to keep my 50g in my pocket now and actually enjoy BG play.

T

Tualatin

rofl :ROFLMAO:

You aint seen nothing yet, try alb side in bg1.. More peeps, and also 1 or 2 ram operators.

Users who are viewing this thread