for rambo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Appollo

Originally posted by Rambo
i agree.

ps: Thanks Remi and all people about the poison issue, you were right, now i am sure and can respec :)

Whats your spec m8? just out of interest

N

nightsorrow

HAH rr10 and still killing greycons, u s00k
(cyclonia the SB saw it all!)

offtopic btw

K

klavrynd

<snip> but like anyone else, I CAN and WILL post stuff when i feel like it.

where did i say you can't?

Its what HAPPENS BETWEEN the posts (you know, RL and shit) that really counts right?

is it really?
why are you getting all upset with community based issues as the ones in this thread?

(let's not forget that i don't play anymore ...)

By the frequency of your lame-ass, flame-and-bitch-whine-and-complain-based, ultra-retarded content, Im guessing it would be safe to say that in your case, the only thing Between the posts are sleep and masturbation.
masturbation is natural and healthy and the male variant decreases the chance on prostate cancer.

the only thing that differs you from me is that you want to be me

L

leviathane

Originally posted by nightsorrow
HAH rr10 and still killing greycons, u s00k
(cyclonia the SB saw it all!)
whats wrong with tht?? evry1 needs to kill more greys imo, keeps funny whine threads going.:m00:

E

eynar

Doesn't matter how it actually works (although Rambo got it wrong), in the end everyone can be beaten if you

tactics.jpg

C

Cush

Originally posted by eynar
Doesn't matter how it actually works (although Rambo got it wrong), in the end everyone can be beaten if you

tactics.jpg

if you use tic tacs?

S

Solid

Using tictacs is like wtfpwn, its sooooo efficent, only 2 calories a go :clap:

P

Piojo

This is how I understood it :p

(Pio): so for example
(Pio): I land pa on a healer
(Pio): then debuff sticks
(Pio): that means the dmg has been done
(Pio): but the healer cant get healed to full health again
(Pio): even tho he gets healed and it looks like he's full health
(Pio): he isnt coz he's been debuffed

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by pudzy
Agreed.

Also tho, I have to have a whine, being an infil now and all!

I'm -trying- to rp my inf solo, I'm doing -ok- I guess, only problem i sthe fact that Sb's have asmany stealther zergers as hib and alb... yet they're on here whining instead of playing the game.

I've had to, 3 times this week, join a stealther group because theres simply nothing solo, trying to prove myself not-so-much-of-a-****-infil by solo'ing aint easy when your getting 0rp out of it etc.

Right, this whole cap about Rambo grouping to get his rp.. wtf is that about? Lourker? Coren maybe? They used groups to get rr10.. - how many people against stealther groups have played a stealther? You'll find yourself dying quite fast if your meleeing because of your armour - hence why stealthers arent welcome in groups.

It doesn't matter how you RP, if it works do it.

There's no rules against stealthers grouping - a stealther group cannot operate effectively vs another fg anyway, sinces there no healing.

As for abusing Rambo, I didnt know how debuff's worked tbh, theres alot of crap in daoc that I dunno, I end up asking Piffany, I dont -need- to know anything complicated to get RP, if I did it would be in the manual, I know enough to lvl char's perfectly, kit them out great and play them, and most importantly I know how to enjoy myself, whining is 20% of my enjoyment in daoc, tho it may seem like more 90% :kiss2:.

So close this fucking thread it's going nowhere, it's a newb posting a bollocks question and aload of people having a stab at Rambo, which aint new, I've been there myself.

Stealther zergs suck..period... I solo 90% of the time... sure I might end up in the middle of a larger fight at one of the mmg's..but well its a choke point...but being ganked by 5-6-7 man stealth groups aint much fun.. and cant be much fun for them either........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread