for rambo

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rambo

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
Remi > Rambo imo

remi managed to solo a great proportion of his realmranks mostly duo`ing etc, rambo decided she wud group to rr10 , the Ozrique stealther-route-to-rr10-fast xDd

i agree.

ps: Thanks Remi and all people about the poison issue, you were right, now i am sure and can respec :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Atrox
omgplz.jpg

what does the left one say? (in english)

C

Crashtje

Originally posted by Rambo
i agree.

ps: Thanks Remi and all people about the poison issue, you were right, now i am sure and can respec :)

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

/em shuts up

K

Krakatau

Reading these threads late at night/early in the morning - or whatever cycle of day you use - most of the reading bring a smile to my face.

But one thing annoys me tbh - and it's the racial/national element some put into these threads.

Posts being made by people I've once respected for their knowledge of this game, now throw in statements about some players nationality etc...
And I'm not referring to this particular thread only.
May it be comments like the french are froggies etc etc - but attitudes from forums and in game will eventually get through to normal everyday life too...

You don't believe me ??
1 quick test then...How many of you are actually saying LOL IRL conversations ?

And LOL is just ingame/internet shortcut right ?

Now tell me, how does it makes Rambo a bad player (if a rr10 can be that bad playing his class - but that's another discussion) if he's greek or team up with some other greeks ?

I'm swedish and I love my country - but I don't go out and belittle people from other countries just because I happen to love my country.

Being most of a crafting kind of guy myself - I find it enjoyable to craft and chitchat with people from all over the world (well, europe mainly).

I know this is Barry's Whine - but can't you just stop the racial thingy please ?

When will people ever learn ? :mad:

Sorry if this post seems incomprehensible, but editing isn't my strong side ;)

And yes - I'm sorry if I happend to spell a few word wrong here and there, but as long as you understand me I'm ok;)

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Krakatau
1 quick test then...How many of you are actually saying LOL IRL conversations ?
you mean you actually say LOL irl? :eek6: think you might need a daoc break mate ;)
and aggreed with the rest of your post though :)

I

Ithurts

I say lol irl and I know I need a break but is it possible to take a break? :x

S

stt_tts_sst

lol, now u have mentioned it....

come to think of it, i think i HAVE said lol irl a few times...

fs this is a sad for me ideed.............................

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by kalgarn
you mean you actually say LOL irl? :eek6: think you might need a daoc break mate ;)
and aggreed with the rest of your post though :)

i know some people who say lol irl and even 'wtf' (not 'what the fuck' but 'wtf')

ofcourse all of them play counterstrike so no suprise really, what would you expect from their kind?

i hate that word 'lol' btw...

B

bolo

Originally posted by Solid
Lubricador is the biggest dick in Midgard, dont mind him.

Dumb Ass Spanjard with an Ego and an Attitude is all he is.

Oh Derric gifv NAcho's + Dip, a HotDog and a Giant Coke plz!

NOW THATS the a classic example of the POT calling the Kettle black.

No sir, Solid, ....... YOU are the biggest dick in Midgard.

Period.

End of story.

Amen.

Thanks, have a nice day, and dont let the FUCKING door hit your fat ASS on the way out.

:)

M

memyself

Remi needed skill.
Pryd alb dont need to know about skills /styles /debuffs cause they stealthzerg.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by bolo

and dont let the FUCKING door hit your fat ASS on the way out.

that always happens too me, should buy a new door :(

S

Solid

Period.

End of story.

Amen.

Thanks, have a nice day, and dont let the FUCKING door hit your fat ASS on the way out.

rofl one altercation about 18 months ago in game/irc and you still angry, lol, get some perspective d00d

N

Naveh

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
i know some people who say lol irl and even 'wtf' (not 'what the fuck' but 'wtf')

ofcourse all of them play counterstrike so no suprise really, what would you expect from their kind?

i hate that word 'lol' btw...

Hrhr! Dutch peeps got an excuse here! xD

lol actually means 'fun' in Dutch...

P

pudzy

Originally posted by ghoul
you are stupid siegemode, go away :|

Agreed.

Also tho, I have to have a whine, being an infil now and all!

I'm -trying- to rp my inf solo, I'm doing -ok- I guess, only problem i sthe fact that Sb's have asmany stealther zergers as hib and alb... yet they're on here whining instead of playing the game.

I've had to, 3 times this week, join a stealther group because theres simply nothing solo, trying to prove myself not-so-much-of-a-****-infil by solo'ing aint easy when your getting 0rp out of it etc.

Right, this whole cap about Rambo grouping to get his rp.. wtf is that about? Lourker? Coren maybe? They used groups to get rr10.. - how many people against stealther groups have played a stealther? You'll find yourself dying quite fast if your meleeing because of your armour - hence why stealthers arent welcome in groups.

It doesn't matter how you RP, if it works do it.

There's no rules against stealthers grouping - a stealther group cannot operate effectively vs another fg anyway, sinces there no healing.

As for abusing Rambo, I didnt know how debuff's worked tbh, theres alot of crap in daoc that I dunno, I end up asking Piffany, I dont -need- to know anything complicated to get RP, if I did it would be in the manual, I know enough to lvl char's perfectly, kit them out great and play them, and most importantly I know how to enjoy myself, whining is 20% of my enjoyment in daoc, tho it may seem like more 90% :kiss2:.

So close this fucking thread it's going nowhere, it's a newb posting a bollocks question and aload of people having a stab at Rambo, which aint new, I've been there myself.

D

Drum'N'Base

Originally posted by Crashtje
Remi > Rambo imo

remi managed to solo a great proportion of his realmranks mostly duo`ing etc, rambo decided she wud group to rr10 , the Ozrique stealther-route-to-rr10-fast xDd

remi4tw

p.s remi pa`d me for 1300 once :help:

\o/ with 145day /played u can call it fast ?

K

klavrynd

Period.

End of story.

Amen.

at least solid's a dick everyone knows (i wub you tho soldywoldy) instead of some nobody like yourself

i'm getting more and certain of jpf having one nice member (hoden) and the rest are utter mooks

L

Lubricador

rofl do you prefer to be unknown or be known as the gimped zerker on prydwen ?

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Lubricador
rofl do you prefer to be unknown or be known as the gimped zerker on prydwen ?

the gimped zerkette _and_ savage fyi

N

Nonnier

i like it how this has bcome a jpf whine and not a rambo whine

just face it, rambo found a tactic that worked, and got to RR10 on it.... zero point in wining about it.

L

Lubricador

who the hell mind about rambo we are flaming each other .
PS : fuck you

B

bolo

Originally posted by klavrynd
at least solid's a dick everyone knows (i wub you tho soldywoldy) instead of some nobody like yourself

i'm getting more and certain of jpf having one nice member (hoden) and the rest are utter mooks

Yeah, Hoden is a nice guy.

I may be a nobody to you or anyone else in this game, you one man (or woman? or referring back to what I said earlier.... a herhimaphodite..) freakshow, but like anyone else, I CAN and WILL post stuff when i feel like it.

Its what HAPPENS BETWEEN the posts (you know, RL and shit) that really counts right?

By the frequency of your lame-ass, flame-and-bitch-whine-and-complain-based, ultra-retarded content, Im guessing it would be safe to say that in your case, the only thing Between the posts are sleep and masturbation.

Okay... WHO is the mook?

Im guessing a Mook == Schlep where Im from.....

And I CERTAINLY aint no schlep...

B

bolo

Originally posted by kalgarn
i heard Bolo is a spy :m00:

Why, because one of the little fucking Alb DF merchants stole my name?

That little prick, I asked him not to say ANYTHING....

Z

zapzap

Sends money to albion to rambo can get some spirit resists :p

Careless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread