Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Thouest shall not listen thee who hath maketh such whines

fuck me but my english is gooder than yours innit, aight

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Quick Edit

stupid editing rules.

anyway on another matter, anyone ever read the mistakes in exams?

11. Nero was a cruel tyranny who would torture his subjects by playing the fiddle to them.

21. One of the causes of the Revolutionary War was the English put tacks in their tea. Also, the colonists would send their parcels through the post without stamps. Finally the colonists won the War and no longer had to pay for taxis. Delegates from the original 13 states formed the Contented Congress. Thomas Jefferson, a Virgin, and Benjamin Franklin were two singers of the Declaration of Independence. Franklin discovered electricity by rubbing two cats backwards and declared, "A horse divided against itself cannot stand." Franklin died in 1790 and is still dead.

Such exam skills

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
(i dont know which are girls and which are guys)
Don't forget the universal internet theorem:
On the internet the men are men, the women are men, and the kids are FBI. ;)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm learning to understand text speak, gradually, though it doesn't come naturally.

The sub text it always carries to me is "I'm too busy to spend long getting my message across". Now, when it's "Fg Mids inc", that's fair enough, no problem. When it's "Plz m8 - MP", or translated "Can you please take several hours of your time to make me some Masterpiece armour at as close to cost as possible, preferably below", I find it a bit insulting.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom