For Kipu!!!!!!

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by eynar
said the queen of all zergfils...and what's wrong with using ts? Afaik it's intended to spot stealthers, no?

It's overpowered!!11! Infils can actually die if hunter uses it

L

lenore

oh no what a shame, best get rid of it if it doesnt help infils :p we cant have infils dying now can we :)

O

old.windforce

/irony

i died 1 on 1 too a sb yesterday, the bastard purged my dragon fang + poisons

nerf!

/en irony

A

_anarky_

:clap: @ Kipu for whatever you did to make that guy's ingame life a tad more miserable :)
u know we lub u kipu ^_^

E

evinacryonme

_anarky_ wanted to express my deepest feelings for you, but, allready got warning to watch my language on this forum or geting banned. FYI that "guy" has tits and something you only dream or see in adult magazines. And no one from here can make my life miserable, no matter how hard you try.
Anyway, someone close this thread, not bothering to post on it anymore, making new one for _anarky_ QQ

B

Brelakor.

You can close the thread at admin option down at the bottom Ewhina.

A

_anarky_

Originally posted by evinacryonme
_anarky_ wanted to express my deepest feelings for you, but, allready got warning to watch my language on this forum or geting banned. FYI that "guy" has tits and something you only dream or see in adult magazines. And no one from here can make my life miserable, no matter how hard you try.
Anyway, someone close this thread, not bothering to post on it anymore, making new one for _anarky_ QQ

Well didn't know girls where THAT big whiners :D

C

chimaira

Kipu cheats. and he has skalds with im to try and hide the speedhaxx0r.

else he wouldnt mach1000000 in melee

A

Ardrias_Mid

I've gotten killed in RvR a few times. Was all due to cheaters tho.

D

DaggerElivager

you know once, i met this chanter with mystik...u never guess what....he made this weird l33t hax0r thing glow around his body then do like 600dmg to me...i reported him straight away!!

ffs quit using cheats to hide the fact you died..get over it

K

krill-nyd

Skalds nearby+hunter speed+TS+skilll=accusations of cheat. Kipu's one of our great hunters, there's no cheating here.

O

old.Downanael

Kipu is great and skilled player,tis just stupid lil whine who every hight realm rank person gets.

/hugs Kipu

S

Svartur

Just a good thing that there is a good mid combo with speed + other stuff versus all the alb stealther groups with mincers out there.

Keep it up Kipu :)

G

gwyneth-love

Kipu TS me Critshot *EVADE* i sprint towards the cow get hit maybe once cause she wasnt standing max range . She casts pet , i think mm good more 225 heals for me . Then i enter melee range and she starts fighting *EVADE* Hamstring + leaper and repeat .

Skill my ass . Other Hunters are much better .

Shes Cute though ! :clap:

A

_anarky_

So funny to see how dumb albs are from time to time :eek:

M

mavericky

Originally posted by gwyneth-love
Kipu TS me Critshot *EVADE* i sprint towards the cow get hit maybe once cause she wasnt standing max range . She casts pet , i think mm good more 225 heals for me . Then i enter melee range and she starts fighting *EVADE* Hamstring + leaper and repeat .

Skill my ass . Other Hunters are much better .

Shes Cute though ! :clap:

The trouble with Truesight is if you stand to far away you get them sprinting out of range, stand to close and you dont get enough shots in. Its often down to luck whether is successful on your enemies evades.

There have been times where i have truesighted from max range, almost every arrow evaded, then because my last arrow was evaded i immediatly get DF'd and killed.

S

SoulFly Amarok

SSSSSSSSPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HACK!

:<

really.

K

koxine

How can it be that so many ppl's start whining everytime they get owned by a better/stronger/luckyer player... i really don't get it.. and accusing Kipu for using speed hack or whatever is ridiculous.. Note that Kipu is no. 1 hunter in Midgaard and don't be supprised if you get killed by a RR8 hunter...

Kipu rulez !

You win some, you loose some.. but if you start crying everytime you get killed in this game you should considder playing something else m8..

D

d34k

Yay, Kipu got a whine thread all of her own!

*so proud!!!*

F

Falcon

I've fought Kipu tons and never seen any odd speed-hack like behaviour, only somewhat dishonourable thing I've seen from her is when she's run round Odin's in a group with 3 hunters, true sighting every 10mins and ganking soloers - lame but hardly a big issue really. Only definite speedhacker I ever saw on Prydwen was Photon.

Could be wrong of course as I've been off Pryd a few months now, but when I've spoken to Kipu on forums (s)he? has seemed like a real nice person, not the kind of 10yr old kid that would resort to cheating to try and make up for the fact they're still waiting to grow some pubes.

M

mavericky

I had a fight with a mincer the other day, SoS is less than the hunters own speed +sprint (with end pots going to sustain it)

I am guess since SoS is an anti CC/combat spell that you cant sprint (or sprinting has no addtional effect) while doing it, is that right?

F

Falcon

Soulfly uses aimbot imo, I shot at him once and a second after he instantly faced me and blocked my other shots :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom