For Kipu!!!!!!

T

Thorulf

Good kill Kipu !

Albs and Hibs should be killed on sight.

<salute>

A

Ardrias_Mid

Pfff... edited before I could read :(

I'll just say QQ for the sake of it

C

Cavex ElSaviour

kipu is a royal pain in the <insert randomw ord here> for us albs

N

Naveh

Kipu has crap stealth! Being a good bait for her 23498342342.2 Sb friends!

C

Cush

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
kipu is a royal pain in the <insert randomw ord here> for us albs

kipu is a royal pain in the <car> for us albs

hmm.. that just dosent make sence.

M

mavericky

Originally posted by Cush
kipu is a royal pain in the <car> for us albs

hmm.. that just dosent make sence.

That made me laugh irl :clap:

C

constanze

hehhe dont tell me kipu managed to kill someone without ts and sb adds :)

D

Damon_D

I understand you surprise..with the uberpowerdnes of albion stealthers It realy should not happen , unless the person playing the toon is a muppet :clap: :clap: :clap:

BTW

GO KIPU GO KIPU !!!!

E

evinacryonme

well no constanze.
He / she didnt killed me alone. Where 3 hunters shooting at me (buffed after the dmg on arrows since wherent crits as me was runing), and 2 sbs (only 1 of them got a swing on me) and 1 bait i think dwarv zerker / savager who didnt got a chance to hit me. Made me ip / sos, and then she used (!?!) the speed buff to catch me after mmg. Didnt played hunter so dont know if their speed buff lasts enough to get from mpk emain past mmg at same speed with a sprinting & sos minstrel and catch up to use stun backstyle on spear. Maybe she / he got longwind 4 and big end potions and last speed buff. But again, mincer with sos (and speed after that) sprinting should be better speed than hunter with speed buff and sprint. And I wasnt encumbered.
Maybe I just laged all the time and lived with impression i was runing.
Kipu & Company for the win.

S

Sydien

Kipu dosent use a speedhack. and those 2 sb`s that was mentioned was 2 skalds names Heart and Naya :p thats where the speed came from :)

B

Brelakor.

Highly skilled Ewhina cant tell a skald from a shadowblade :p

:clap:

B

Bebopbo

imo 1nce a stealther enters a fight they should not be able to run away like Mr Gump...aka SoS ;)

Any stealther who gets "wtfpwnd" running away (especially albs using SoS) deserve to get crushed :D

played kipu ;)

E

evinacryonme

skalds can stealth. nice.
so, i was about to start the duel with that dorf, and kipu comes, stealths, i start to run to mpk, and more peeps destealth starting shooting at me, and they where skalds.
learn your own realm classes rofl.
And, if they where skalds, they could come after me too. Was only Kipu chasing me. And no dds where fired at me. But they where skalds. Also no snare etc. Skalds.

D

Dorin

kipu is nice, but if she gets pwned... she uses TS and brings 1fg on you, beware :(

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by evinacryonme
skalds can stealth. nice.
so, i was about to start the duel with that dorf, and kipu comes, stealths, i start to run to mpk, and more peeps destealth starting shooting at me, and they where skalds.
learn your own realm classes rofl.
And, if they where skalds, they could come after me too. Was only Kipu chasing me. And no dds where fired at me. But they where skalds. Also no snare etc. Skalds.
Well Naya and Heart are alot with Kipu, you can always see them speed by when you run to odins. And they have are good at not being seen at the mg.

C

cercela

wish i had my own 2 personal speed bots

<crys irl>

E

eynar

Originally posted by constanze
hehhe dont tell me kipu managed to kill someone without ts and sb adds :)

said the queen of all zergfils...and what's wrong with using ts? Afaik it's intended to spot stealthers, no?

Users who are viewing this thread