For: Fronad, Zebolt and Chameon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Did it feel bad to be owned by a solo RR2 in 3:1? It must have been horrible, and I can only begin to imagine since you brought a Bonedancer to even the odds (from 3:1 to 30:1), and /rude my corpse after the brave deed.

/salute

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Did it feel bad to be owned by a solo RR2 in 3:1? It must have been horrible, and I can only begin to imagine since you brought a Bonedancer to even the odds (from 3:1 to 30:1), and /rude my corpse after the brave deed.

/salute

And they say I whine...

Tbh...I feel the same everytime a minstrel charms a redcon frost stallion and kills 2 - 5 mids solo or takes a keep solo...as a minstrel, you shouldnt have that much problems with killing a BD solo, unless he is buffed and purges that is. ;)

sko

Loyal Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
And they say I whine...

Tbh...I feel the same everytime a minstrel charms a redcon frost stallion and kills 2 - 5 mids solo or takes a keep solo...as a minstrel, you shouldnt have that much problems with killing a BD solo, unless he is buffed and purges that is. ;)

Yeah I guess you're right.. having to actually mezz the pet is ofc out of question, cause minstrels aer teh ovapowared!11!111....

And I'm RR2.. how fucking hard could it be for the skald to mezz my pet, then let the Mystics assist while he melee me..? Dunno really, but it seems REALLY DIFFICULT! Must be cause of the clearly overpoweredness surrounding the minstrel that forces stupidity uppon the enemies.

And just fyi, when I have a pet its harder to retain the element of surprise, and thus get the jump/mezz the BD/its pets. And this time they all 4 came at the same time, right at me. Ya, what was I supposed to do against BD double nuke, 2 mystics nukes, + skald dd's? Wtfpwn them with my insta-overpowered PWN? Seriously, have you ever tried playing Minstrel before you say its overpowered?

Personally I think Minstrels are one of the most difficult classes to play in RvR, because you have so much to do, and switching between instruments and pulsing songs doesn't make it easier..

so don't give me any bullcrap about minstrel beeing overpowered and skillless shit like insta-life-tap-for-teh-win.

Like I said, try to play one and you'll see that its not so easy - a redcon pet will resist so much that you can barely focus on anything else but to spam charm so it don't ram your ass at the wrong time.. and its still pretty damn easy to mezz it. I've said my part, now you can go on crying if you wish, I care not.

hrodelbert

Loyal Freddie
sko said:

/salute

scuttle back to BW or the rock you crawled out from please :)

sko

Loyal Freddie
hrodelbert said:
scuttle back to BW or the rock you crawled out from please :)

I was thinking the same about you, actually..

Ozill

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
I was thinking the same about you, actually..

Please.

Wouldnt be the same without Pinky.

And who are you again?

Ozill

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah I recognize the name.

Ciramass and Nagapuke or whatever.

Say didnt your Kindergarten classes start back up already? Now run along little boy, mommys calling you.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Funny how neither of the 3 this topic was adressed to has answered, but all the trolls have.. lock imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom