This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For: Fronad, Zebolt and Chameon.

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by sko, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sko

sko Loyal Freddie

Did it feel bad to be owned by a solo RR2 in 3:1? It must have been horrible, and I can only begin to imagine since you brought a Bonedancer to even the odds (from 3:1 to 30:1), and /rude my corpse after the brave deed.

/salute

2. Tindel

Tindel Fledgling Freddie

30:1? That's some pretty good odds ;)

3. sko

sko Loyal Freddie

Bonedancer... how else would you describe it?

4. GrivneKelmorian

GrivneKelmorian Fledgling Freddie

And they say I whine...

Tbh...I feel the same everytime a minstrel charms a redcon frost stallion and kills 2 - 5 mids solo or takes a keep solo...as a minstrel, you shouldnt have that much problems with killing a BD solo, unless he is buffed and purges that is. ;)

5. sko

sko Loyal Freddie

Yeah I guess you're right.. having to actually mezz the pet is ofc out of question, cause minstrels aer teh ovapowared!11!111....

And I'm RR2.. how fucking hard could it be for the skald to mezz my pet, then let the Mystics assist while he melee me..? Dunno really, but it seems REALLY DIFFICULT! Must be cause of the clearly overpoweredness surrounding the minstrel that forces stupidity uppon the enemies.

And just fyi, when I have a pet its harder to retain the element of surprise, and thus get the jump/mezz the BD/its pets. And this time they all 4 came at the same time, right at me. Ya, what was I supposed to do against BD double nuke, 2 mystics nukes, + skald dd's? Wtfpwn them with my insta-overpowered PWN? Seriously, have you ever tried playing Minstrel before you say its overpowered?

Personally I think Minstrels are one of the most difficult classes to play in RvR, because you have so much to do, and switching between instruments and pulsing songs doesn't make it easier..

so don't give me any bullcrap about minstrel beeing overpowered and skillless shit like insta-life-tap-for-teh-win.

Like I said, try to play one and you'll see that its not so easy - a redcon pet will resist so much that you can barely focus on anything else but to spam charm so it don't ram your ass at the wrong time.. and its still pretty damn easy to mezz it. I've said my part, now you can go on crying if you wish, I care not.

6. hrodelbert

hrodelbert Loyal Freddie

scuttle back to BW or the rock you crawled out from please :)

7. sko

sko Loyal Freddie

I was thinking the same about you, actually..

8. Ozill

Ozill Fledgling Freddie

Please.

Wouldnt be the same without Pinky.

And who are you again?

9. Ozill

Ozill Fledgling Freddie

Oh yeah I recognize the name.

Ciramass and Nagapuke or whatever.

Say didnt your Kindergarten classes start back up already? Now run along little boy, mommys calling you.

10. hrodelbert

hrodelbert Loyal Freddie

you're my bitch tbh

11. Aenir

Aenir Fledgling Freddie

Another zzzzz thread...

:eek7:

12. sko

sko Loyal Freddie

Funny how neither of the 3 this topic was adressed to has answered, but all the trolls have.. lock imo.

13. Belsameth

Belsameth Tainted

yup. stlong lock. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.