For a laugh rank the 7 stealth classes...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Indrid said:
shadowblades needs a boost :p give em crush, so they can spec vulerable damage to others, like others can to them. and some better rr 5 ability.

Agreed but the scout RR 5 RA is crap they should either make it like the Harpies Cloak proc/Friar Whirling Staff RA or change it altogether. To disarm yourself for twice as long as your opponent is not a benefit at all to a solo class, so only any use if your grouped.

I have two scouts 1 melee spec'd RR5 50 thrust, 42 shield, 34 stealth rest bow and the other (RR6) is 45 Bow, 42 Shield, 34 Stealth and 29 Slash. Have tried 40 Bow and higher weapon but found quickshot II was nicer. with the melee spec and a fairly slow spear weapon he does about 250-280 dmg per swing which if you get a few blocks in stacks up quite nice against other stealthers. Only ever seem to evade on Hunters though so DF not used that much :(, maybe will get better at higher RR.

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Agreed but the scout RR 5 RA is crap they should either make it like the Harpies Cloak proc/Friar Whirling Staff RA or change it altogether. To disarm yourself for twice as long as your opponent is not a benefit at all to a solo class, so only any use if your grouped.

I have two scouts 1 melee spec'd RR5 50 thrust, 42 shield, 34 stealth rest bow and the other (RR6) is 45 Bow, 42 Shield, 34 Stealth and 29 Slash. Have tried 40 Bow and higher weapon but found quickshot II was nicer. with the melee spec and a fairly slow spear weapon he does about 250-280 dmg per swing which if you get a few blocks in stacks up quite nice against other stealthers. Only ever seem to evade on Hunters though so DF not used that much :(, maybe will get better at higher RR.

well, the ra is kind of same as ranger, and its used to escape imo. like when u fight 2, u kill one of em, use rr 5, and sprint away, or something like that.
well with having 2 scouts u see that melee scout is pretty strong then, and bow as long range taunt. good to hear :)

cause a ranger char cant whine that he sux in melee, and a melee char shouldnt whine cause he sux at range. can only choose one thing, choose ur playstyle is my advise.

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
Indrid said:
archer classes are actually RLY good in melee.. i have played all of em, melee specced. tho i would say i like ranger best, cause of DW.

Their RA's are just sick, tho with little defense (not scout) makes em maybe need em.

items: WH, PH(hunters), SoM, GoV, Scalars - RA/ML's: Zephyr, PS, IP, Purge, PD and AoM, oh yeh, Resistant of the ancients which is rly nice vs banelords!

a scout specced: autotrained rr 5. 35stealth, 32bow, 42 shield and 44 slash! would go for purge 2, so he can purge poisens. if not auto trained, go lower bow. Melee spec dont require bow, its long range taunt!

a hunter autotrained: 50 spear, 35stealth, 32+bc, and rest bow. dont need higher bow, cause spear will do shitloads of damage, and the pet is nice also, even tho ppl underrate it, its like a 70 damage add every hit, and lowers evade rate, makes hunters being evaded less even tho 2h. strafe alittle and ur set. PH, WH, SoM, different spears vs, what they are fighting.

ranger, which is my favourite: autotrained ofc, 44cd, 39pierce/blades, 31pf, 35stealth, and rest in bow, like 12+. Using either LWs, or a nice duo with slash weps. strafing and u have a anytimer stun, nice damage, and all the other things a archer have. so all in all i would count archers as some of the best melee stealthers.

they have many ra's they can dump, and they have decent damage. When it comes to bow, i dont like that kind of playing, but then again, they can zephyr and do shitloads of damage, and mos5, crit shot and do shitloads of damage and so on! no matter what ppl say: shadowblades needs a boost :p give em crush, so they can spec vulerable damage to others, like others can to them. and some better rr 5 ability.

hunters DONT autotrain in bow like scouts and rangers
best spec for melee hunter is 50 spear 42 bc for last shield buff that gives u if 50 af in temp 785 af and a gov proc on that gives 844af dont think a scout can more then that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom