Football: Tevez on his way to Utd!!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Shut the fuck up.. we arnt a 1 player team dog face... Gerrard is liverpool....

League
League[62] titles: 18
1900-01, 1905-06, 1921-22, 1922-23, 1946-47, 1963-64, 1965-66, 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90
Lancashire League
1892-93
Division Two (Level 2)
1893-94, 1895-96, 1904-05, 1961-62

Cups
FA Cups: 7
1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006
League Cups: 7
1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003
Community Shields[63]: 15 (10 outright, 5 shared)
1964 (shared), 1965 (shared), 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977 (shared), 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986 (shared), 1988, 1989, 1990 (shared), 2001, 2006
Screen Sport Super Cup[64]

Europe
European Cups and UEFA Champions League[2] titles: 5
1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005
UEFA Cups: 3
1973, 1976, 2001
UEFA Super Cups: 3
1977, 2001, 2005

1969 area GERRARD wasnt even alive and we still won the league and a few cups.. so in ure face......

weve spend like 26.5m i think ... Voronin on free same with nameth and the other dude :p

Oh, so your admitting your a team thats living in the past and thinks it can compete? :)

Liverpool only won two years ago due to sheer luck. Penalty Shootouts should be removed from the game.]

And dog face? Wtf is this forum now, some sort of extremist Christian Faction run by Ned Flanders?

Oh, Derby County have won the league a couple of times, should I call them title favourites too?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
weve spend like 26.5m i think ... Voronin on free same with nameth and the other dude :p

None of that includes signing on fees though and for free transfers they are always quite sizeable. I would think you have spent somewhere in the region of £32 million so far, they need at least one world class winger (either side) before the season starts or I think or the will have the same problems as last year in the league which was lack of ammunition for the strikers being supplied by wing play.

Keitan

Banned
Oh, so your admitting your a team thats living in the past and thinks it can compete? :)

Liverpool only won two years ago due to sheer luck. Penalty Shootouts should be removed from the game.]

And dog face? Wtf is this forum now, some sort of extremist Christian Faction run by Ned Flanders?

Oh, Derby County have won the league a couple of times, should I call them title favourites too?

Sheer luck? We won the game... then next year after that went to win the FA cup... then this year we got into CL final dude.... and next year we are gonna get to another cup final and win it i bet.... and silence you all with our comeback!

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Sheer luck? We won the game... then next year after that went to win the FA cup... then this year we got into CL final dude.... and next year we are gonna get to another cup final and win it i bet.... and silence you all with our comeback!

You make me laugh, you really do :)

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I love him too, fancy a spit roast?

Paedophiles!

Keitan is such a fanboi that while he would be getting his world rocked by you two studs he would still be trying to explain how Gerrard isn't over rated.

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Winning the FA cup is nothing like the Premisership though.

Half the time you are playing teams that are from the second and third divisions

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I have a feeling your going to get a week's cooloff from the forum or something - like Gamah did.

Your attitude sucks in the ability to not be able to argue back w/o abuse :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I have a feeling your going to get a week's cooloff from the forum or something - like Gamah did.

Your attitude sucks in the ability to not be able to argue back w/o abuse :(

Who is this?

Thadius

Part of the furniture

On penalties, the worse form of winning a game.

Was funny hearing all the scousers after the last cl final saying "panalties are an aweful way to lose blahblah." Two years earlier though, they couldnt get enough of them

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius by just being here you deserve a ban

:ninja:

you saw nothing

Vladamir

FH is my second home
hmm seems like Tevez deal is not a done deal as of yet.

Also on skysports Chelsea can get Alves for 20m, guy is class, so if i was them i would buy him asap.

I'd love Alves to come to Chelsea but i think the problem is the purse strings of mr russia this summer. Malouda is coming in, although i can't see 20m for Alves being put in, especially if a bid has already gone in for Pato, and noone has been sold on yet.

I'd like to see SWP go and perhaps another couple to fund Alves though.

Where has been the bleating? .

Not in the board room i know. It's stuff like this;

Wrong.... Sevilla have maxed out chelseas bid mate... therefor chelsea will not pay anymore for him.... i think liverpool have a 20% chance for this place.. as do man u .... where real madrid have a 60%.... Fucking man u.. soon the hole footballl world of player will be in there team... :< they have to many players.... release heinze so lpool can grab him :D im still defending Rafael Benitez and Liverpool.... we will suceed.... and we are gonna do it in style . As you say we need wingers.... Pennant is not that bad.. sure he had 1 bad CL final game cause of nerves... But i reckon he can be very good when he is older. Alves may also be on his way to liverpool just maybe ;-) ;) on a diffrent note... id say Peter crouch... ppl think he sucks but i have my trust in him and Torres to make a strong partnership and destroy most teams defence :) O.O just imagine Torres Crouch then Alves on the wing playing lovely balls for crouch and torres :D

That i mean. You're one of the very very few Liverpool fans with their head screwed on properly, and i'm sure most football fans here would commend that.

But then you get twats like Keitan who look through their stolen car-radio tinted sunglasses, ever so sure that Liverpool are the best team in the world. When infact their consistency is similar to that of a jellyfish having not won the league in ~17 years.

Yes it was when Chelsea came into money the success started, but what do i care?. I'm glad we got some money and some success.

At the end of the day United and Chelsea have added to their squad where needed, but there were no massive holes for either side to really fill, more about bringing in extra players to allow for more rest/injuries to effect the team less.

Liverpool have holes the size of Cho's freshly filled gloryhole that need seeing to and theres been nothing but speculation regarding all but one of those positions.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Keitan.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Liverpool have holes the size of Cho's freshly filled gloryhole that need seeing to and theres been nothing but speculation regarding all but one of those positions.

Leave my bumhole out of this, my swollen sphincter has seen more than enough action lately

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i thought Tevez already plays for UTD?

oh i see.. u forgot there's more than one UTD in the world..

Marc

FH is my second home
You think Keitans bad? You wanna hear my mates. Nearly all of them are red shite fans and its just not worth arguing with them as they cannot give credit where its due.

Everton beat them 3-0, totally outplaying them, but everton were totally lucky.

Peter Crouch is better than Horse head.

Gerrard is better than Ronaldinho. Ok, you can sort of see both sides of the argument, but not my mates. Ronaldinho is crap to them.

And of course, Liverpool are the best team in the premiership. right. I must of missed all these premiership titles theyve won

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Leave my bumhole out of this, my swollen sphincter has seen more than enough action lately

Liar, it's been fucked into submission so much it doesn't swell, it just lays there, gaping ;):D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Heh, Rafa Benitez admitted this morning that he is looking for 2 wingers, guess I am not the only one who knows that neither Pennant, Kewell or Zenden are good enough.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
What a bloody farce this Tevez business is..

Every few hours he is signing..2 hours later he isn't.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
What a bloody farce this Tevez business is..

Every few hours he is signing..2 hours later he isn't.

Lol :p

BBC website says the terms are agreed and his medical is being done in South America.

Sky sports said earlier on that he wouldn't be able to sign unless West Ham agreed to the deal, which i doubt they would :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
We shouldn't bother if it is going to be this much hassle and the F.A. have to investigate. Fergie should go grab either Benni McCarthy or Micheal Owen, both proven at this level and in our league, oh and alot cheaper too if these rumoured prices for Tevez are right.

Keitan

Banned
We shouldn't bother if it is going to be this much hassle and the F.A. have to investigate. Fergie should go grab either Benni McCarthy or Micheal Owen, both proven at this level and in our league, oh and alot cheaper too if these rumoured prices for Tevez are right.

As Owen being grown up as a scouse and all.. i dont reckon he be going to man u .. do you?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
As Owen being grown up as a scouse and all.. i dont reckon he be going to man u .. do you?

Well he is from Chester, not a scouser as such. Yes he has close ties with Liverpool and they would be damaged but I think at this point in his career Micheal wants to start winning trophies and playing in the Champions League every year. As of now there are 4 teams in England that can offer him that and only one of those actually seems interested in him. Chelsea and Arsenal don't seem bothered, it is unlikly he will go back to Liverpool while Benitez is there and so that leaves United have been interested in the guy for a couple of years now. I do concede that it is a long shot that he will join United but stranger things have happened and forming a regular partnership with Rooney could be a huge incentive for him.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Whats wrong Cho? don't have faith in Saha? :eek:;):D

I have more faith in myself staying injury free than Saha, he is a liabilty. Out of just over 180 games since he joined he has been fit enough to play 69 times, he has had 3 major injuries in almost 4 years and half a dozen minor injuries. The bloke is ready for the knackers yard tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom