Football: Tevez on his way to Utd!!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Allegedly.

"BBC Sport understands" - i.e their sources are more than likely the tabloids :p

However nothing on the Sky website.

Will be a very strong move for him and Utd, but at 20m thats close to 70-80m spent so far? :O

On the bright side it looks like we're close to signing Pato, one for the future there, with Malouda and (hopefully) Alves coming too, failing Alves then Chimbonda :)mad:)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Soccernet have given it coverage as well, they are part of ESPN. As for the fee, I have read that it is a one year loan deal that will cost United about £8 million total including wages.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'm also suprised Utd went in for Tevez - he's quite similar to Rooney in the respect he's not an out and out striker like RvN, although perhaps Fergie has something up his sleeve.

Do you think though with United signings/Chelsea's hopeful signings they've upped the ante too much for Liverpool again?

If Malouda, Alves and Pato come in, thats a lot for Liverpool to do with just Torres :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
gonna wait and see before i comment on this...ok, this post is exempt!

Keitan

Banned
I'm also suprised Utd went in for Tevez - he's quite similar to Rooney in the respect he's not an out and out striker like RvN, although perhaps Fergie has something up his sleeve.

Do you think though with United signings/Chelsea's hopeful signings they've upped the ante too much for Liverpool again?

If Malouda, Alves and Pato come in, thats a lot for Liverpool to do with just Torres :p

you wont get Alves.... seriously... he wont go near your scum club..... he has a intrest in man u and liverpool and some other foreign clubs....

edit : Chelsea have upped their bid for Tottenham defender Pascal Chimbonda to £12m after being priced out of a move for Sevilla's £20m-rated full-back Daniel Alves, who is wanted by Liverpool

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

They need 2 new wingers and a world class replacement for Finnan to compete for the league, they aren't far off as it is but I can see United and Chelsea being even stronger this season and that is an awful lot of points for the chasers to make up.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I doubt Chelsea will get Pato, he is not of the legal age to move yet, and I doubt he would get a work permit for this country just yet.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I doubt Chelsea will get Pato, he is not of the legal age to move yet, and I doubt he would get a work permit for this country just yet.

Wouldn't be the first time Jose has seduced a young lad who isn't legal....

:D ;) :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home

Whats the legal age though, 18?.

Anderson is fairly young and his went through didn't it?

Keitan you conveniently left out that your source of information is The Sun. Now i know you're young and naive but if you believe what you read in the sun you shouldn't be posting on here.

As for our 'scum' club, we've brought more people in for nothing than you have for £20m, so so much for that :)

Alves won't go to United. If the Tevez deal goes through, thats 70m United have spent on ~4 players, you think they'll shell out another 20 for Alves? I don't.

He'll either go to Chelsea, Lpool or Madrid, probably Madrid.

For all the bleating that Liverpool have given about signing superstars, theres been what, one gone through? What happened to everyone else? :eek:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Whats the legal age though, 18?.

Anderson is fairly young and his went through didn't it?

Anderson is has been around though and is considered a very good player. United had to appeal to get a permit, I doubt they will give them a permit for a player that has a slim to non chance of getting a football match week in week out, which will then reflect upon his international appearances. Brazil have enough young superstars coming through that they can pick over someone who is not getting a game.

Marc

FH is my second home
Frank Lampard has failed a medical at barca

image0015b15dqv6.jpg

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The Sun is only good for one thing -> Dear Deidre :D

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
For all the bleating that Liverpool have given about signing superstars, theres been what, one gone through? What happened to everyone else? :eek:
Where has been the bleating? Hicks and Gillet have always always played it down, saying something along the lines of "we are not going to spend like Chelsea, however if Rafa says he want a player we will give him our full support". Benetiz has whined a bit about Hicks and Gillets willingness to support his targets, so has hardly been bleating about the cash he has to spend. If you are talking about supporters then thats pretty pointless because they are Liverpool fans so ofc they are going to brag about it.
I dont think next year will be our year or even the year after that. However under Benetiz i think the peices are falling into place. Man united are looking very strong for next season with the players they have now. I dont think they need to sign Tevez because like Vlad says he is too similar to Rooney. Would say Chelsea have not gained as much but still very strong. The whole Lampard thing makes me chuckle: Mr cut me and i will bleed blue... that is untill i want to fuck the fans over because i cant get a stupidly long and stupidly high paid contract.

Keitan

Banned
really sorry vlad/man u fans/chelsea fans...... sorry we dont have to spend over 60m each transfer window im really sorry..Benitez plan ive heard about will fall into place and we will have a strong team to go and contend against Scum and OHNOESWEHAVETOSPENDOVER100MEACHWINDOW

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
really sorry vlad/man u fans/chelsea fans...... sorry we dont have to spend over 60m each transfer window im really sorry..Benitez plan ive heard about will fall into place and we will have a strong team to go and contend against Scum and OHNOESWEHAVETOSPENDOVER100MEACHWINDOW

Not without 2 new wingers and a right back you won't, they are the missing peices in the Liverpool puzzle and till those postitions are improved with better quality than you have now Liverpool will still be 3rd come May 2008. Liverpool aren't far away but as we have already seen this last month neither United or Chelsea are standing still, both are improving already very strong squads. Both will have more strength in depth over the course of 38 games and neither have the glaring gaps in quality of those 3 Liverpool postions that I just mentioned.

I will make it easy for you, given a choice would you take Kewell/Zenden/Pennant over Ronaldo/Giggs/Nani or Robben/Cole/Kalou? Frankly I could probably pick a dozen wingers from the premier league that I would take before I would choose any of your wingers and that is Liverpool's big weakness right now.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
hmm seems like Tevez deal is not a done deal as of yet.

Also on skysports Chelsea can get Alves for 20m, guy is class, so if i was them i would buy him asap.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Also on skysports Chelsea can get Alves for 20m, guy is class, so if i was them i would buy him asap.

Best right back in the world imo, be a good buy for any side. Funnily enough, the perfect replacement for Steve Finann.

Keitan

Banned

Wrong.... Sevilla have maxed out chelseas bid mate... therefor chelsea will not pay anymore for him.... i think liverpool have a 20% chance for this place.. as do man u .... where real madrid have a 60%.... Fucking man u.. soon the hole footballl world of player will be in there team... :< they have to many players.... release heinze so lpool can grab him :D im still defending Rafael Benitez and Liverpool.... we will suceed.... and we are gonna do it in style . As you say we need wingers.... Pennant is not that bad.. sure he had 1 bad CL final game cause of nerves... But i reckon he can be very good when he is older. Alves may also be on his way to liverpool just maybe ;-) ;) on a diffrent note... id say Peter crouch... ppl think he sucks but i have my trust in him and Torres to make a strong partnership and destroy most teams defence :) O.O just imagine Torres Crouch then Alves on the wing playing lovely balls for crouch and torres :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The problem w/ Liverpool is they have good players but the competition simply have exceptional players with a strong selection of experiance & youngsters.

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Havent Liverpool spent like 40 million already? :s

Like they do every season?

Face it, Liverpool are a one man team(Gerrard), when he fucks off, say hello to the new Leeds UTD

Keitan

Banned
Havent Liverpool spent like 40 million already? :s

Like they do every season?

Face it, Liverpool are a one man team(Gerrard), when he fucks off, say hello to the new Leeds UTD

Shut the fuck up.. we arnt a 1 player team dog face... Gerrard is liverpool....

League
League[62] titles: 18
1900-01, 1905-06, 1921-22, 1922-23, 1946-47, 1963-64, 1965-66, 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90
Lancashire League
1892-93
Division Two (Level 2)
1893-94, 1895-96, 1904-05, 1961-62

Cups
FA Cups: 7
1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006
League Cups: 7
1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003
Community Shields[63]: 15 (10 outright, 5 shared)
1964 (shared), 1965 (shared), 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977 (shared), 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986 (shared), 1988, 1989, 1990 (shared), 2001, 2006
Screen Sport Super Cup[64]

Europe
European Cups and UEFA Champions League[2] titles: 5
1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005
UEFA Cups: 3
1973, 1976, 2001
UEFA Super Cups: 3
1977, 2001, 2005

1969 area GERRARD wasnt even alive and we still won the league and a few cups.. so in ure face......

weve spend like 26.5m i think ... Voronin on free same with nameth and the other dude :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom