[Football] Spurs V United

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Truth hurt does it?

Yes you are shit

I'm trying to decide if your as clueless as Keifan.
It's becoming a close run race at the moment!

At least we get to look forward to plenty of threads ruined by the both of you spouting biased crap at each other I guess. Sigh.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
I'm trying to decide if your as clueless as Keifan.
It's becoming a close run race at the moment!

At least we get to look forward to plenty of threads ruined by the both of you spouting biased crap at each other I guess. Sigh.

Oh another bitter Liverpool fan..

Hurting is it that you are challenging Citeh for 5th place?

The facts are clearly there to see, you have spent between 50-60m this season alone, nevermind the millions wasted in previous years..and you are still nowhere near challenging for the title!

Last season you finished 21 points Utd, this season you are already 17 points behind Arsenal with still some of the hardest places to come..

Oh and another thing, I will be the first to admit when Utd play shit, as I have pointed out in another thread, we were lucky against Spurs in the cup, and yesterday we also ragged it!

soze

I am a FH squatter
If these new players in spurs defence can sort the problems out spurs could finally be the team the fans theink they are. Going forward they are good already sort that defence out they could be legitimate top four challengers.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Ok well seems like the Pool fans are a bit touchy today..

Unleashed has pretty much covered everything about Liverpool, there is no "big 4" now as recent seasons also prove this.

As for Utd yesterday very very poor, Rooney needs a goal to get going again..
And like many of our away performances this season it's needed a bollocking from SAF at half-time to get us going in the 2nd half..

Spurs are going to be a force next season with a strong defence now and strikers are up there with the best, they just need a keeper and that bit of class in midfield.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Oh another bitter Liverpool fan..

Hurting is it that you are challenging Citeh for 5th place?

The facts are clearly there to see, you have spent between 50-60m this season alone, nevermind the millions wasted in previous years..and you are still nowhere near challenging for the title!

We're one point behind 4th place with a game in hand.
Why are we suddenly only challenging for 5th place then?

I've never claimed that I think we'll win the league, we've got a long way to go to rejoin the top 3 at the moment, but i'd hardly class us as shite.
We are probably still favourites to come 4th, although it's no where near as comfortable as it has been the last few seasons.

Bitter, not at all. If anything I view that the fact we have to fight for 4th place as a good thing. If it was a given we'd get it i'd turn the TV off and go watch something interesting. The fact we're fighting for it means you've got something to actually get excited about.

Playing as well as United, Arsenal or Chel$ki at the moment, nope. Unable to give those 3 a game on any given day like you suggest. Far from it!

J s p said:
Ok well seems like the Pool fans are a bit touchy today..

Unleashed has pretty much covered everything about Liverpool, there is no "big 4" now as recent seasons also prove this.

See it's stuff like this that makes us touchy. The last 2 seasons we've beaten Arsenal in the League. 2 years ago by a large margin and only 1 point off United. Recent seasons don't prove it at all. This season we've dropped off the pace, mostly because of all the instability surrounding the clubs management. Maybe by the end of the year there won't be a big 4, but recent seasons certainly don't support your claims since you've got to go back 3 years to find a time one of those clubs wasn't in the top 4 and to the 2001/2002 season to find a time they wern't all in the top 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom