[Football] Spurs V United

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Spurs were desperately unlucky not to win, by far the better side over 90 minutes. United were fucking woeful at times and didn't deserve a thing out of the game. Hopefully Fergie will put a rocket up thier arses.

As for Spurs, Hutton is looking like the real deal, I can't understand why we didn't make a bid for him ourselves. Dawson played a blinder, made dozens of interceptions and blocks. It looks like him and Woodgate compliment each others style. On todays performance they actually looked like a side who could compete for a top 4 spot next year, Ramos is doing one hell of a job there.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
How do you see man utd and chelsea dropping points affecting the title race Cockdax?

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
It doesn't effect the title race, people seem to forget you can't win every fecking game..

Like a few weeks ago Arsenal drew at home to Birmingham, Utd fans went over the top, today Arsenal are in the driving seat.

There is plenty of twists and turns to come.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Thats the way i'm looking at it as well - none of the big 3 or Scouserfags won at Fratton Park so it's not a big deal.

Ghana v Nigeria tommorow so we're guranteed to get a midfielder back for next sunday against Liverpool.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Thats the way i'm looking at it as well - none of the big 3 or Scouserfags won at Fratton Park so it's not a big deal.

Ghana v Nigeria tommorow so we're guranteed to get a midfielder back for next sunday against Liverpool.

Like it will matter who plays against Liverscum, they are just so shite..

The fat controller will rest Torres and Gerrard for the CL game, just like last season when they gave up winning the title..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Too close to call, that hasn't changed in a month and won't with a draw. I can see this season going down to the last couple of games, not good for my blood pressure.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
It's over now Arsenal will win they have only lost 1 Man-u have lost 3

Sorry but can't see Arsenal losing any more

Vladamir

FH is my second home
They have to go to Stamford Bridge & Old Trafford.

They also have a very tough champions league tie and FA cup tie at Old Trafford.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Can't see Arsenal losing any more you are a stonger beliver than me :) With trips to Old Trafford and Stamford Brindge and with Liverpool at our place this race is still open. Manks and Chel$ki drew today but we drew vs Birmingham both of those won vs Birmingham so swings and roundabouts

They have to go to Stamford Bridge & Old Trafford.

They also have a very tough champions league tie and FA cup tie at Old Trafford.

I wonder why people are scqared of AC Millan i hope this dose not bit me in the arse but they have been shite domestically this year 20 points off the pace.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dont listen to pip. he spends all the money from his curtain business on crack.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I wonder why people are scqared of AC Millan i hope this dose not bit me in the arse but they have been shite domestically this year 20 points off the pace.

I think scared is the wrong term - but they'll be in the same position as Liverpool and have good European form as they have no chance catching Inter milan up. The CL final last year was a good example of how poor they can play yet win very easily.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Was watching the rugby and occasionally switching channels and praying Spurs could hold out. To turn over deep into Furgeson time and see Man U get a corner, I just knew they were gonna escape.

Saw the fat lad get a yellow for diving which had me laughing and I hear Man U got fined for the amount of yellows in the game, is that true?

Arsenal game was good, Man City were never out of it until they started to push forward more towards the end. We always looked like scoring on the break. Should have scored 2 or 3 more, not just the 1.

Title race is looking very interesting and the matches between the big 3 will probably decide it.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Man Utd will get a fine because they got over 5 bookings, yes.

Keitan

Banned

get a fkin life glory fan..... all you do is call other teams shit
you dont see me doing this fucking do you???
and how old are you?

its time for you to grow up and act your age....

we will get better... and better and better.... .....

we do NOT rely on one player to score for us...... or play good....... like you do.... yesterday ronaldo was taken apart... and all the rest of the team played shit so....

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Are you serious Keitan? You don't call other teams shit?

Marc

FH is my second home
lol @ rooneys dive. What the f*** was that all about? Hes been spending too much time with Stevie G

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Got to admit I was just leaving park lane when turned around saw they got a corner and went in, was gutted but I think 1 point is better than no points against a top four side. I think Ramos is doing a good job, Hutton, King, Woodgate and Bale when they are able to play thats one hell of a back four :).Coys!.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Some thing to think about though Arsenal won with the hardest of the 3 away games :) City unbeaten at home this season :) Higher in the league than the other two :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie

Ignoring Kieten's trademark vomitings on this thread..

Your simply wrong.
Liverpool arn't shite, they are inconsistent. On any day they can turn up and rip you apart or play like schoolkids. It just depends on which team turns up that day.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Some thing to think about though Arsenal won with the hardest of the 3 away games :) City unbeaten at home this season :) Higher in the league than the other two :p

On paper they are higher yes, but even you must see Citeh have been in free-fall since chrismas!

Spurs away was hardly an easy game, you can clearly see Ramos has turned that club around.

And Portsmouth away is not easy, did you win there no? neither did Utd!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Ignoring Kieten's trademark vomitings on this thread..

Your simply wrong.
Liverpool arn't shite, they are inconsistent. On any day they can turn up and rip you apart or play like schoolkids. It just depends on which team turns up that day.

So who are these top teams they have ripped apart then?

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
get a fkin life glory fan..... all you do is call other teams shit
you dont see me doing this fucking do you???
and how old are you?

its time for you to grow up and act your age....

we will get better... and better and better.... .....

we do NOT rely on one player to score for us...... or play good....... like you do.... yesterday ronaldo was taken apart... and all the rest of the team played shit so....

Truth hurt does it?

Yes you are shit, the fat controller has spent over £50m to be challenging in 5th place, the squad is made up of average players, with only Gerrard and Torres getting in the top 3 sides in the premier league, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea are a lot better than you and until that fat controller leaves, you will never win the league, his tactics are just shit.

Ok get it?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So who are these top teams they have ripped apart then?

Derby :D

@soze - I think all 3 top teams had hard away trips;

None of the big 3 and scouserpool could win at Fratton park - Pompey played out their skins yesterday and a win was satisfactory.

As Unleashed said Man City seem to be very much in free fall, they've been found out after taking everyone by suprise at the beginning of the season.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Oh and Soze don't take what I said in the wrong way as winning at Citeh was a bloody good result, I just think since christmas they are playing negative crap football, the honeymoon period is over for them, lot's of hard work in the summer.

Next week though will be a whole different ball game, as it's the Derby and no doubt they will be in our faces and hope to put a nail in our title challenge.

Marc

FH is my second home
I cant believe the inept display by the officials at Ewood park yesterday. If that costs everton a champions league place moyes will have every right to feel very upset

soze

I am a FH squatter
Oh and Soze don't take what I said in the wrong way as winning at Citeh was a bloody good result, I just think since christmas they are playing negative crap football, the honeymoon period is over for them, lot's of hard work in the summer.

Next week though will be a whole different ball game, as it's the Derby and no doubt they will be in our faces and hope to put a nail in our title challenge.

I agree with you Spurs have hit good form City have lost form so personally i would see Spuds as the harder trip :) Portsmoth are a really good team too and it is not looking like the A C N has hit them as hard as people though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom