(Football) Premiership final day

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well it looking good for united so far, but I must say we been extremely lucky.

Ferdinand - could have been a penalty. Seen them go either way.
Penalty - seen them not given.
Scholes - should have picked up a second booking.

Hopefully we bring hargs on for scholes, dont want to go down to 10 men as wigan can be threatening.

What happened to Terry? Hear he at hospital for a arm injury. Hope it a broken shoulder or something so misses Champ league final :D

Lucius

Banned
Wigan are playing with real determination but this is quite dangerous for them, they can be hit on the counter attack and without doubt will wear themselves out soon enough. I'd put on Hargreaves for Scholes aswell.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
As a Utd fan, Wigan have been very unlucky.

Another poor performance again away from home.

Lucius

Banned
BBC say that John Terry may have broken his arm which would mean he'd definatly miss the CL final. This is just speculation tho.

Marc

FH is my second home
lol at man city. All they needed to do to qualify for europe is avoid a booking and what happens? they get a red card LOL

So even if Everton lose at home to the Geordies, they should still qualify as the highest placed team in the fair play league

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
The challenge on Scholes after Rooney passed it to him was blatantly a penalty tho.

The lineman should have seen that and given it to be honest.

Regarding the Ferdinand incident, I say no penalty, it hit the top of his shoulder, if it was just 30cm lower it would be a whole other story imo.

Good game sofar, not the preformance from Man U that I expected tho.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Uh and Andriy Shevchenko just scored for Chelsea Oo

This is well exiting :D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
All Chelsea scum must be gutted now

Wigan 0 - 2 Man United :D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Congrats to Man United, sucks to be Chelsea fan HAHAHAHHA

Lucius

Banned
I guess Avram can't use the "play-off" statement now. I can't wait till Match of the Day, this has been an amazing final day for a neutral.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
wish i had put a bet on fulham staying up.. jeesuz... 50-1 they were at one point

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Phew.

Are you watching Merseyside? ;)

Yes congratz and i wanted you to win, you have played the best football this year by far. Dont really know why but i have an irrational dislike for Chelsea, even more so than United. Title no. 17, one less than us. Once you get to 18 guess i cant really play the "yes but who is the most successful club in English history" card. Will have to be "yes but who is the most successful English club in Europe" card :p.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Congratz to all the United fans first of all! Well deserved over the entire season :)

Second of all, hats off the Chelsea! No one would of have thought that you would be this close to the premiership after José got sacked! See you in the CL finale, you c*nts! ;)

edit just for the Arsenal fans:

Wengerbus 2 nowhere

arsena_zoolander_animation1.gif

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
How fitting it was that Giggs sealed the title, comes on and equals Sir Bobby's record, the scores the winning the goal to win his 10th title medal.

Giggs has been slagged off on MUTV/606 many times this season along with Scholes.

Both these players are legends.

Corran

Part of the furniture
How fitting it was that Giggs sealed the title, comes on and equals Sir Bobby's record, the scores the winning the goal to win his 10th title medal.

Giggs has been slagged off on MUTV/606 many times this season along with Scholes.

Both these players are legends.

the are legends, but to be honest, Giggs has been a shadow of his old self for most of the season and been giving the ball away cheaply. But that said we do, and always will, owe alot to the lad.

Lucius

Banned
And still some people are critising Giggs because they said alot of his caps came from the bench unlike Charlton's.

Personally, I feel that today's football is more demanding than it was in Charlton's day.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Well done i suppose not hard to win the league with all the luck going your way :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lots of rumours flying around up here that United have made such a big deal about the number of appearances because Giggsy will retire if we win the European Cup, they have set it up so he can go out as the all time appearance holder and all time record medal winner if things go well in the final. Giggsy will certainly want to end on a high and there is no bigger ending to a club career than a European Cup.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If chelsea hadn't played such dull football for most of the season they would have done it easily, Liverpool could have contended it too if they hadn't put all their eggs in the champions league basket.

Still, better than the previous few seasons, at least it went to the wire.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
bah reading go down :(, we have had a pretty shitty season tho so cant really complain
Fulham deserved it after their comeback, but still a bitter pill to swallow

At least ticket prices will drop to something sensible now

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, you would know with your *unbeaten* season when you had plenty of luck! ;)

I dont deny it you need the luck of the champions to turn the boring draws into a win :) Really good season though its good that it ended on the last day and the gap between top 2 and 3 and 4 closed down a fair bit from last year.

I was gutted Reading went down i really like Coppel a good honest manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom