Football- Premier league or champions league?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
God bless you Jose, that one always brings a smile to my face. :D

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Good game on sunday. Cant believe we beat you after being 12 points down. I think you would still of given us a game, even if we had the like of Cayless, Fozzard, Maurie and Wilkin fit

Our defence is too leaky, we are always likely to conceed tries. I think we have some key people missing also atm, I know we lost a few the other week against Harlequins.

More of a footy man tbh with Leeds Utd, but I do follow Wakey. Don't go to as many games I would like, only about 3-4 season.

Hoping for the new stadium tbh, it'll be a 5 min walk from where I live :) but some people that live around where it will be are against it :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
"“We are on top at the moment but not because of the club’s financial power. We are in contention for a lot of trophies because of my hard work.”"

haha, he is indeed a funny man :)

Can't w8 for him to sign with Barça :flame::flame:

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
I am a Liverpool fan and the league is more important. Just because dumping Chelsea out of the CL again and again is getting a little repetitive and boring tbh m8ers :p. Chelsea and Man U and Arsenal (more so Chelsea and Man u) are miles ahead of us in terms of squad depth and strength so they are always going to do better than us in the league. Its really fucking annoying that all the press hype Liverpool up at the start of the season and then spend the rest of the season shitting all over us. Its not very difficult to look at the players we have at the moment and see that we are not going to win the League. For example Man U can rest their two best players at the weekend and win easiy. What would have happened at the weekend had Gerrard and Torres been rested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom