[Football] - Predictions for this season?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Having watched MOTD it does look like its gearing up to be a great season.

Man City, Newcastle and especially Liverpool played much more enthusiastic football than last season, Everton looked very much the same (although they didn't need to change much).

West Ham looked poor, Spurs weren't exactly awe-inspiring too.

A little fact i heard yesterday too - only Mourinho has outspent Jol since he (Jol) arrived in the premiership.

Given all the money he's spent and the complete lack of dividends paid, could he face the chop?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Went to Forest 0 Bournemouth 0

The excitement................

soze

I am a FH squatter
Spurs lose 1-3 at home and get boo'd of the pitch at half and full time. Still think Jol can't get sacked with home fans like these pricks?

Marc

FH is my second home
We are top of the league, said we are top of the league

Cal, wanna pay me now? :D

Marc

FH is my second home
If ever the was evidence that spurs are just bottlers it was the sight of chimbonda wearing gloves. Its mid august ffs

Vladamir

FH is my second home
What an match.

Everton didn't have to do anything, get a few goals on the break and they're sorted.

Chimbonda was crap, every time he got the ball on the wing he passed it, never crossed it first time.

40 million plus of strike talent and a defender who hasn't scored for 5 years, Jol is bound to go if they don't get 6 points from their next three games (Fulham, Arsenal and United :p)

But the best part of it all?

spursqr4.jpg

:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom