[Football] - Predictions for this season?

Litmus

Resident Freddy
1) Man Utd
2) Chelsea
3) Liverpool
4) Arsenal
(Spurs not far behind, close call)

18) Bolton
19) Birmingham
20) Wigan

Darkhorse team... hmm Derby! (cmon sheepy army!)

Top Scorer... Tevez if man utd manage to sign him.

think Darren Bent is gonna prove a massive flop, even if he has scored 4 in 4 friendlys. Whole different ball game in the EPL.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
while chelsea have bought sidwell to ruin his career

Hah yes, hope he enjoys those warmup friendly games hes been involved in, there likely to be his last games of the season.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Hleb is going to suprise everyone this season. The fella is getting better and bebtter.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
TOP 4
1 Man Utd
2 Liverpool
3 Chelsea
4 Newcastle

Bottom 3
Derby
Reading
Wigan

Top Scorer
Torres

1st Manager Sacked
Marton Jol

Darkhorse Team
Aston Villa

1st BIG name "long term" injury
would say michael Owen but im gonna go for Owen Hargreaves

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
I sure hope the gunners finish in the top 3 this year. I love to see a young squad performing well, tbh Arsenal played the best looking fotball last season. The problem is that they need a van nistlerooy type player that just wants to score loads of goals and not want to play good looking fotball all the time.

1. Arsenal (here is hoping)
2. Chelsea
3. Man utd.

Dark horse: Man city, got some money now and dont forget Svennis as manager :D

I think donk F.Torres has a chance of beeing the player that scores the most goals since he plays in liverpool... So maybe Drogba again?

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I know I'm Scottish but I deserve and opinion! (Honest!)

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Tottenham
4. Arsenal

Dark horse teams - Everton (As always!) and Sunderland (Cant wait to hear Keane trash talk)

First Manager to get fired - Rafa, he's yet to display any managerial brilliance imo. (Yes he won the European Cup, but as always, the Champions League is the only competition they play in =))

Top Scorer - Andy Johnston (I'm biased, sorry!)

Big Injuries - Owen and Tevez (just as he signs for Man Utd!)

I think it will be an interesting season, probably the last before the Arsenal youth team take the Premiership by storm =) I hope the English teams do better in Europe, and lets hope for some SPL V EPL games =)

soze

I am a FH squatter
why not? After the money hes spent, the pressure is on him

And spurs fans are he most fikel in the premiership. Like 2 months after Hobbel became the manager they lose a game and the fans are all over Talk Sport wanting him sacked.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Yes true, but I doubt he will get sacked. He is easily one best in the premiership.
Dont matter how good a manager he is. if the team dont gel and perform well .. he gonna be in for the high jump. and i dunno why but i dont think spurs gonna perform this season.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dont matter how good a manager he is. if the team dont gel and perform well .. he gonna be in for the high jump. and i dunno why but i dont think spurs gonna perform this season.

I think they are only 3 managers in the Premiership that will not get sacked no matter how bad the team perform.

Those are;

Arse Wenger
Alex Fergison
Dave Moyes(he took Everton from relegation favourites into Europe)

Marc

FH is my second home
My only prediction is that an Arsenal player will commit some horrific football crime and Wenger will defend him

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
I don't give a damn who wins the Premiership, just as long as the Sheep are sent straight back down again! (Sheep = Derby County *is a Nottingham Forest fan, and the Sheep are our biggest rivals*)

Marc

FH is my second home
Using the ultimate tool for judging how good a player is (FM), i think city may qualify for UEFA cup as they have signed Bojinov and Elano

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I predict Marc will be buying me a pint after Bent scores 20 goals this season!!!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Are you two including his friendly goals?

In case it comes down to a close shave :p

Calaen

Nah that would be 2 easy then :) hes already got 4 :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
My only prediction is that an Arsenal player will commit some horrific football crime and Wenger will defend him

Well yes and so will
David Moyes
Alex Furguson
Jose Whatshisname
Rafa Benitez
And every other manager in the premiership

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I really hope the Premiership is more exciting this year, that theres still more than 2 teams in the title race after Christmas.

Lets face it, the National team isnt going to provide any entertainment this year =)

Marc

FH is my second home
Well yes and so will
David Moyes
Alex Furguson
Jose Whatshisname
Rafa Benitez
And every other manager in the premiership

not to the extent Arsehole wanker does. His players could kill someone and hed still claim they were being victimised

Marc

FH is my second home
Nah that would be 2 easy then :) hes already got 4 :p

Just so you know, Forlan scored 2 hattricks in his first preaseason with united. He scored something like 8 goals in 4 games in the friendlies.

Calaen

He wasnt given a chance at united though :) his record since he joined Villareal is up there with the best.

soze

I am a FH squatter
not to the extent Arsehole wanker does. His players could kill someone and hed still claim they were being victimised

Yes they do its on a very rare occasion a manager will actually stand up a say yeah the player was a twat. Wenger gets called on it alot more because rather than saying "ill need to watch the video" like A F he says "Idid not see it". So the press take the piss and now every week this shit happens. Its like after every red card they bring out the list of Wengers total red cards, even though the years of 8 red cards a season are long gone.

Marc

FH is my second home
He wasnt given a chance at united though :) his record since he joined Villareal is up there with the best.

he played 63 games in about 2 seasons scoring 10 goals. How wasnt he given a chance?

:D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Anyone fancy a flutter on Leeds United not starting the new season? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom