[Football] - Predictions for this season?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
I think they are only 3 managers in the Premiership that will not get sacked no matter how bad the team perform.

Those are;

Arse Wenger
Alex Fergison
Dave Moyes(he took Everton from relegation favourites into Europe)
Thats what every1 though of mourhino and he was speculated to get sacked last season near end... wouldnt be suprised if mourhino does get sacked sometime this season if chelsea dont do well.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
And this proves that money does not = success.

Only outspent by Liverpool and Man Utd and can't beat a newly promoted team.

</flamebait>

Marc

FH is my second home
Sunderland wont go down. Roy Keane will be a quality manager and I have no doubt, a future united manager

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Agreed - Roy Keane is a top manager and you can see the resilience rubs off onto his team.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Agreed - Roy Keane is a top manager and you can see the resilience rubs off onto his team.

My point was aimed at spurs losing ;) hence if results like those keep commin.. only matter time before jol sacked.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Woooo, only -12 points now! 2-1 to Leeds!

And Farsley Celtic won 1-0 in the Conference, nice to see both teams winning! :p

Adn wtf, Man City won?! :eek:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
man city have a pretty decent manager and team now, althouh he seems obssed with signing strikers, they have about 7 now. West ham are still gonna strugle this season after loseing quite afew of there best players from the last season or 2.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I hope Torres does well he is such a good player and i'm a big fan of his he has skill/pace and alot of power.

Even if he doesn't do well it doesn't mean hes crap it just means english football is not his style.

Anyway am watching Liverpool v Villa now :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Martins scored with a overhead kick. He's really becoming good. He has the most powerful shot in premier league, and he's probably also the fastest player. I could easily see him become a world class striker.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Torres/Kuyt partnership looking pretty good already they have linked up a few times dummied etc.

The problem with Liverpool is they play longball which is rather annoying to see it getting booted up the field only for Villa to take posession.

So far though liverpool dominated first half.

Torres already showing his skill btw nut megging a defender in the box.. was a sharpe angle to shoot from and it went wide.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
omfg at gerrard's free kick, the amount of dip that free kick had is god like

Keitan

Banned
gerrard has entered a new form :D each game he has played.... the last 5 games or so... he has scored... in every one of them.. that tell u something ? GIVE HIM A ENGLAND PLACE.. AND LEAVE HIM ONE... ( i hate lamps :p )

Vladamir

FH is my second home
each game he has played.... the last 5 games or so... he has scored... in every one of them.. that tell u something ?

Yes it does.

That your strikers are a pile of wank :D

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Nothing to worry about Liverpool again.

Usual long ball garbage.

Lucky OG, and a free-kick that never was from one man team Gerrard.

Aada

Part of the furniture

Usual long ball garbage.

LOL what a pile of shit.

Gerrard was blocked simple as that.

Villa were the lucky ones.. that hand ball was just bad luck.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie

Usual long ball garbage.

from what i heard on radio liverpool shoulda had the game wrapped up by half time with all the chances they had.

bearing in mind also 1st game of the season.. new signings all gotta settle in (for all teams) i dont think they start showin there possible title contendership form till mid september.1st few games normally most teams finding there feet and its the newly promoted teams excelling with enthusiasm.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
How comes David Guest is Liverpool manager now?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Every football player too.... Wait for it... Going to be the best insult ever...

DIE TO METEOR! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom