[Football] Mon the Spurs!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
OMFG ask any Liverpool season ticket holder, and they will say THEY want to win the league..

soze

I am a FH squatter
we arnt a crock of shit in every competition u cant say that when we got into 2 final in 3 year. when u didnt. so GTFO plz.. kk thx .. i think u should concentrate on ur team losing 5-2..

It was 6 - 2 or 5 - 1 you dildo.

And you have proved my point all you have won in your life time is one Champs League yet you talk like your kings of europe get a clue.

And i got worried there the commentator said spurs make it to the final of a major compeition i though shit i though this was the worthless cup but its ok because it was :)

no it aint. beating crappy clubs like derby is a test? no it aint..... defeating AC milan Inter milan barca etc is a test..

LOL AC Millan beat you in the final no so you admit you failed the test??

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
OMFG ask any Liverpool season ticket holder, and they will say THEY want to win the league..

He isn't a scouser, doubt he has ever been to Anfield so he doesn't really have a clue what real Liverpool fans want.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL
If Arsenal won, they'd be going "What a magnificent win, we deserved it"
Now Spurs has won its "fuck em its a worthless cup"

Thats what makes me laugh about football fans - such good sports LOL

Rugby 4tw

soze

I am a FH squatter
LOL
If Arsenal won, they'd be going "What a magnificent win, we deserved it"
Now Spurs has won its "fuck em its a worthless cup"

Thats what makes me laugh about football fans - such good sports LOL

Rugby 4tw

No the big clubs call it the worthless cup i hate losing to spurs but i do not care about the cup

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Is this the first time Spurs have beaten arsenal in 20 years or something ??

Corran

Part of the furniture
no it aint. beating crappy clubs like derby is a test? no it aint..... defeating AC milan Inter milan barca etc is a test..

The league is a test of players skill and consistancy. Something which Liverpool do not have but then I blame the manager for that. Winning Europe is nothing. A few good games and you in the final. Look at how poor liverpool were in the group stage and yet somehow scrapped through.

Anyways, as for tonight. It a shock result. I thought Spurs may have just pipped it against Arsenal but by this margin, never. Credit to them though as they never took their foot of the gas and just kept going. Something that many teams fail to do now days, close a game off.

Now hopefully Everton will do the business tomorrow night :)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Not much to add really on this thread, apart from Keitan is a numpty..

And I was shocked at that result tonight, sunday should be a good game..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
out of what cup? we are still in FA and league aka crisp bag cup can be won by your bought team .
You mean Arsenal, the only team to have spent less than they have sold over recent years? or Liverpool the team that has spent around 100 million?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Can people stop flame baiting Keitan..

I'm tired of having to read through pages of his innane drivel about my team every thread. :(

Glad spurs won tho.. I hate Arsenal with a passion and English football needs the underdogs to win something now and again to keep it interesting.
The top few clubs being able to beat premiership teams with their B team is just stupid imo.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
English football needs the underdogs to win something now and again to keep it interesting.
The top few clubs being able to beat premiership teams with their B team is just stupid imo.

Agreed 100%

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Anyways, as for tonight. It a shock result. I thought Spurs may have just pipped it against Arsenal but by this margin, never. Credit to them though as they never took their foot of the gas and just kept going. Something that many teams fail to do now days, close a game off.

Agree, we were shit in defence though. Worst display for a few seasons tbh. Hopefully it will rile them up a bit and we can stuff them in the league where it really matters. As has been said, hate loosing to Spurs but could not give a toss about the cup, not even watched the final of it for years. Watch FA Cup final every year regardless of who is in it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Agreed 100%

It easy to agree when its not your team getting humped :p
But its good to see Liverpool fans wanting Havant and Waterlooville to go through in the FA Cup :)

Agree, we were shit in defence though. Worst display for a few seasons tbh. Hopefully it will rile them up a bit and we can stuff them in the league where it really matters. As has been said, hate loosing to Spurs but could not give a toss about the cup, not even watched the final of it for years. Watch FA Cup final every year regardless of who is in it.

Last night showed Justin Hoyte is a good player for LB or RB but he was expossed at CB. I really hope that was not how Fabaninski will cope in high pressure games as i think he would have done better on some of those goals.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
yeah just what we need need, to go down to the emirates and play a pissed off arsenal team on saturday, cheers spurs :(

Himse

FH is my second home
Arsenal were dire, no matter if they were reserves or not.

Its not like its a major cup, but they can't complain about losing when they fielded a shit side.

GG to Spurs though, finally winning something :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
....I didn't see it....

Not suprised, all the action was at the other end ;)

I noticed no comments today about Ferguson yet again getting off scot free for crowd abuse at reading. Won't be last time either.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Didn't watch the game but this has come out today on various sites

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Arsenal | Arsenal duo face clash questions

So Adebayor and Bendter squared up to each other aaaaaaaand

:D:D:D

The TV made it look like Gallas and Bendter squared up and Adebayor sepperated them lol. Unless the TV just caugh the last seconds where Gallas was face to face with Bendter.

Arsenal were dire, no matter if they were reserves or not.

Its not like its a major cup, but they can't complain about losing when they fielded a shit side.

GG to Spurs though, finally winning something :D

I do not think any one is complaining i accept if we wanted a win we should have started with the big guns but to Arsen derby or not this cup in not important.

Marc

FH is my second home
ahhaha Arsene Wenger in "i didnt see it" Shocker.

Anyway, its the carling cup, the big 4 dont care about it. Hopefully Chelsea will treat it with the same comptent tonight

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Nothing i like better in football then watching Arsenal getting obsolutly fucking raped, was the view of 90% of neutral fans in the pub too last night. Cheered every time another one went in.

tierk

Part of the furniture
........... Winning Europe is nothing.........

Sorry but STFU will ya with your BS if you wanna bait Keitan feel free to but dont spout shit. CL trophy is a big plus and one of the main reasons SAF hasnt retired from ManU is because he wants another one to his name

........... A few good games and you in the final. Look at how poor liverpool were in the group stage and yet somehow scrapped through..........

LOL!!!!! A few good games and you are through? How come it has taken Arsenal the entire time that Wenger has been manager to get to the final once and ManU have only been at the final once in like 200 attempts?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
W...T...F just woke up, and i can't fucking believe how shit we played. Deserved the slaughtering shame it was to fcking spurs though :(.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Nothing i like better in football then watching Arsenal getting obsolutly fucking raped, was the view of 90% of neutral fans in the pub too last night. Cheered every time another one went in.

Sounds like you drink in a pub full of ****s hating Arsenal is hating real Football fact!!!

:p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ahhaha Arsene Wenger in "i didnt see it" Shocker.

Anyway, its the carling cup, the big 4 dont care about it. Hopefully Chelsea will treat it with the same comptent tonight

ye don't really care bout the carling cup, it's just the fact that we lost to spurs. You should go out wanting to win a derby not run round like fckign headless chickens. Was a very amateur performance last night, was very disapointed. Not to say the least my spurs mates won't stfu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom