[Football] Mon the Spurs!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Spurs 2-0 at half time against Arsenal, 3-1 for Spurs aggregate with an away goal in hand. How great would it be so see Spurs reach a cup final at the expense of Arsenal? :D

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Spurs 2-0 at half time against Arsenal, 3-1 for Spurs aggregate with an away goal in hand. How great would it be so see Spurs reach a cup final at the expense of Arsenal? :D

Not sure really, hate Arsenal, but Spurs along with Newcastle fans really do piss me off more than any other.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not sure really, hate Arsenal, but Spurs along with Newcastle fans really do piss me off more than any other.

Don't get me wrong, I like Arsenal fans more than I do Spurs....

BUT...

...it would be great to see Spurs finally get an edge over Arsenal, they have been cannon fodder for the Gunners for the last 2 decades and a non-top 4 club in a cup final would be very refreshing.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thats sad that you care really im surprised to see this from a man u fan actually as i can honestly hand on heart say i could not care less about your results in cups that we are not in

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Thats sad that you care really im surprised to see this from a man u fan actually as i can honestly hand on heart say i could not care less about your results in cups that we are not in

Hehe. :D I am just an interested neutral and to be honest it would be nice to see someone different in the final. It certainly isn't a slight against Arsenal fans as most Spurs fans are complete muppets. ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hehe. :D I am just an interested neutral and to be honest it would be nice to see someone different in the final. It certainly isn't a slight against Arsenal fans as most Spurs fans are complete muppets. ;)

If spurs can't win this now says it all about the trouble they are in i would like to get to the final but i can't say i would really be too upset about not reaching the final losing to spurs would be bad as they would go on like they won the World Cup

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If spurs can't win this now says it all about the trouble they are in i would like to get to the final but i can't say i would really be too upset about not reaching the final losing to spurs would be bad as they would go on like they won the World Cup

Lol yep, it would be just like Man City winning something, anything. Hell they would even settle for another win in the 'Shamrock Trophy' which was the last title they won! :D :D :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Spurs fans throw coins at Cesc then boo him how can you want that scum to win anything?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Spurs fans throw coins at Cesc then boo him how can you want that scum to win anything?

Seriously? In that case I hope they get a massive fine, that isn't on.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie

Remember this is a cup final to them, bit like when Citeh play Utd, fans always go a bit ott, but throwing coins is a disgrace and takes it too far.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lets hope Arsenal soften up Spurs a bit for us at the weekend, a nice mass brawl and a few broken legs should do the trick. :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Lets hope Arsenal soften up Spurs a bit for us at the weekend, a nice mass brawl and a few broken legs should do the trick. :D

Our chief arse kicker is on the bench bring on Mathieu mini Grimandi Flamini to get even :)

Was reading about city asking you to do a minutes applause not silence i thinks thats good of there fan group in case any arseholes are there.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Was reading about city asking you to do a minutes applause not silence i thinks thats good of there fan group in case any arseholes are there.

They have been singing Munich songs for 35 years, I can't see that ending anytime soon sadly. :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Watching this our defence is bad really really bad and they are being decisive on the break but what is really bringing a smile to my face is watching them celebrate every goal this is probably the best day of most spurs fans lifes :)

Keitan

Banned
Your 15 points back in the league and out the cup to so you can fuck off

out of what cup? we are still in FA and league aka crisp bag cup can be won by your bought team .... i dont care bout that shit cup........ arsenal should concentrate on the prem or euro lol... not some shitty WIN THIS CUP AND U WIN A FREE BAG OF WALKERS CRISPS! cup..

Keitan

Banned
Lol OH BURN :D

yah thers a man utd . arsenal. chelsea fan just post. when was the last time they even got in a euro final? i know arsenal have in the last 10 years but..... lol... sure u can win the league but u cant win euro can you? no seriously look at it. u win the league GRATZ!!!! but the euro is where the big boys play. and UR CRAP IN IT so owned.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
yah thers a man utd . arsenal. chelsea fan just post. when was the last time they even got in a euro final? i know arsenal have in the last 10 years but..... lol... sure u can win the league but u cant win euro can you? no seriously look at it. u win the league GRATZ!!!! but the euro is where the big boys play. and UR CRAP IN IT so owned.

You really don't have a clue :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
out of what cup? we are still in FA and league aka crisp bag cup can be won by your bought team .... i dont care bout that shit cup........ arsenal should concentrate on the prem or euro lol... not some shitty WIN THIS CUP AND U WIN A FREE BAG OF WALKERS CRISPS! cup..

We do thats why our fringe players / reserves play and still make it to the semi final while your dabbling twat of a manager rests Torres and Gerrad for a league game to play them is this cup only to get dumped out.

And we are still in the euro cup and joint top of the league some teams can compete on multiple fronts some teams cant compete in any. In case you miss the point im saying your team are a crock of shit in every competition ok?

Liverpool fan book page one. Q) What do i do when a fan of a modern day successful football club mentions tropheys. A) Mention european tropheys and try to leave the room as quickly as possible

Vladamir

FH is my second home
LOL.

I'm not even gonna rise, you just sit there with your keyboard rage :D

Keitan

Banned
You really don't have a clue :(

Yes i know. but the greatest competition for football IN THE WORLD is Champions League isnt it?........ when was the last time Man utd or chelsea got in the final? liverpool managed it twice in 3 years..

btw imo i think liverpool doing bad is a thing ye.... they do bad odds go down for em to win CL or FA... then they go good again and the owners get tons of cash cause they put lots of cash on that :)

just a theory of mine rofl

Keitan

Banned
We do thats why our fringe players / reserves play and still make it to the semi final while your dabbling twat of a manager rests Torres and Gerrad for a league game to play them is this cup only to get dumped out.

And we are still in the euro cup and joint top of the league some teams can compete on multiple fronts some teams cant compete in any. In case you miss the point im saying your team are a crock of shit in every competition ok?

Liverpool fan book page one. Q) What do i do when a fan of a modern day successful football club mentions tropheys. A) Mention european tropheys and try to leave the room as quickly as possible

we arnt a crock of shit in every competition u cant say that when we got into 2 final in 3 year. when u didnt. so GTFO plz.. kk thx .. i think u should concentrate on ur team losing 5-2..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Come what may Arsenal will be comfortably ahead of Liverpool in the league when the season ends and the league is the true test of ANY club.

Keitan

Banned
Come what may Arsenal will be comfortably ahead of Liverpool in the league when the season ends and the league is the true test of ANY club.

no it aint. beating crappy clubs like derby is a test? no it aint..... defeating AC milan Inter milan barca etc is a test..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom