[Football] Mon the Spurs!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
its the same man u cant beat south end.... or conventry.. and chelsea just about beat leicester other month..... with lampard being lucky..

The difference is, Chelsea did beat them :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Chelsea 4 Leicester 3

Liverpool 1 Wigan 1

Thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Keitan

Banned
Chelsea 4 Leicester 3

Liverpool 1 Wigan 1

Thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Yeah but..... a championship team scored 3 against u. and a prem team scored 1 against us.... and they had the lead till like 69th min.

with all the fucking billions your players get payed. and the amount of money spent. u expect them to keep a clean sheet against a team like that. and score over 5

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Well then you little scrote, Liverpool spent what, 50 million in the summer?

Why did they;

Draw 1-1 with Luton
Lose 3-1 to Reading
Draw 1-1 with Wigan
Draw 2-2 with Spuirs
Lose 0-1 to Marseille
Lose 2-1 to Besiktas

The first 4 are far from world class opposition.

You really don't know when to quit do you. Liverpool are a substandard team who will be lucky to finish inside the top 4 this season.

Keitan

Banned
Well then you little scrote, Liverpool spent what, 50 million in the summer?

Why did they;

Draw 1-1 with Luton
Lose 3-1 to Reading
Draw 1-1 with Wigan
Draw 2-2 with Spuirs
Lose 0-1 to Marseille
Lose 2-1 to Besiktas

The first 4 are far from world class opposition.

You really don't know when to quit do you. Liverpool are a substandard team who will be lucky to finish inside the top 4 this season.

your just saying that cause ur crap team couldnt get torres to stamford ... torres is one of the prems best striker.... 3rd top goal scorer..... well was last weekend :)

And we are doing bad atm cause all this off pitch BS... those american owners are fucking S.H.I.T they wont even give rafa much money.

and also what u did not fkin mention is the good wins we pulled off.... 8-0 6-0 etc.....

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You didn't answer my question. Stop avoiding it and face up you are not a club capable of winning the league.

Mourinho's position was undermined for the whole of last season, he still managed to get to the CL semi's, 2nd in the league and win the Carling/FA cup.

Mourinho was effectively sacked this season, which spurred Chelsea on to win something like 10 consecutive games following the Man Utd defeat. Thats what league champions do. Put the off-pitch matters aside and do the talking on the pitch.

Keitan

Banned
You didn't answer my question. Stop avoiding it and face up you are not a club capable of winning the league.

Mourinho's position was undermined for the whole of last season, he still managed to get to the CL semi's, 2nd in the league and win the Carling/FA cup.

Mourinho was effectively sacked this season, which spurred Chelsea on to win something like 10 consecutive games following the Man Utd defeat. Thats what league champions do. Put the off-pitch matters aside and do the talking on the pitch.

WOW THE CARLING CUP WOW OMG WOW WOW !!!!!! OMG!!

gratz for winning the crisp bag cup!

why dont u face up to u cant win champions league??

But remember one thing. liverpool will allways be there to stop you ;-) CL semis is such a big deal.. right?

we got to the final. and year before that we won the fa cup. and year before that we won the cl...

ALL AT THE EXPENSE OF CHELSEA :d haahahahahaha

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I can quite happily accept the shortcomings of my team. Liverpool's shortcomings seem to be overshadowed by a good performance in May 2005. Slipped out the title race? No problem m8s we won in Istanbul. Lose to Arsenals kids twice in the space of 4 days? No problem m8s we won in Istanbul. Lose to AC milan in the CL final? No problem m8s we beat em in 2005.

FA cup was a great one to win, last team to win at the old wembley, first team to win at the new wembley.

Lets not forget in 2005 when we won the carling cup at your expense too. I'm sure you considered it a crisp bag cup (why the fuck you call it that is beyond me) immediately after that.

This year is our best chance at the CL, we have strengthened well and injuries are beginning to come back.

As said before, Champions league is what, 13 games?. League is 39. Which requires more consistency? I think we both know the answer.

Keitan

Banned
I can quite happily accept the shortcomings of my team. Liverpool's shortcomings seem to be overshadowed by a good performance in May 2005. Slipped out the title race? No problem m8s we won in Istanbul. Lose to Arsenals kids twice in the space of 4 days? No problem m8s we won in Istanbul. Lose to AC milan in the CL final? No problem m8s we beat em in 2005.

FA cup was a great one to win, last team to win at the old wembley, first team to win at the new wembley.

Lets not forget in 2005 when we won the carling cup at your expense too. I'm sure you considered it a crisp bag cup (why the fuck you call it that is beyond me) immediately after that.

This year is our best chance at the CL, we have strengthened well and injuries are beginning to come back.

As said before, Champions league is what, 13 games?. League is 39. Which requires more consistency? I think we both know the answer.

Wigan
Derby
Fulham
Birmingham
Everton
Villa

and all the other teams not in last seasons top 4... they are easy to beat on a good day.

but in the CL its Ac milan Barca etc

the top 4 from each country in 1 competition .. its the best.....

if u win it it proves what a good team u are.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Then why can't you win the league?

Surely using your logic it would be easier to win the league? Yet you fall off the pace without fail before christmas every year.

Keitan

Banned
Then why can't you win the league?

Surely using your logic it would be easier to win the league? Yet you fall off the pace without fail before christmas every year.

chelsea wont win the league or the cl this year.... lol.... why win the league when u can win the cl?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Well you've failed to do both in all but once in the last 17 years. Explain that.

We may not win the league but we are still in with a good shout unlike Liverpool :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Im sorry to interrupt your discussion guys, but FCK is clearly winning the league.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I was there with the Park lane faithful and can say best football game been to in my life. Coys! Deserved victory Arsenal were shite just like there fans:), not such a youth team afterall 7 players on that arsenal team were all first team players.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I was there with the Park lane faithful and can say best football game been to in my life. Coys! Deserved victory Arsenal were shite just like there fans:), not such a youth team afterall 7 players on that arsenal team were all first team players.
Can't resist :p
Fabianski - Nope
Traore - Nope
Hoyte - Nope
Gallas - Yes
Sagna - Yes
Diaby - Nope
Gilberto Silva - Nope
Denilson - Nope
Hleb - Yes
Bendtner - Fringe
Walcott - Nope

3 regular first team players and Bendtner and Gilberto Fringe 3 finished with 3 more but all the damage was done before the strikers came on.

Im glad you had fun though :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thats why i said the damage was done before the strikers came on as in it was 4-0 as Cesc is not a striker i though that was clear?

soze

I am a FH squatter
But he did not start thats the starting 11 and i said we finished with 3 more!!! Leave me alone you blue bastard :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You are making excuses Soze, the team was good enough to get to the semi and it should have been good enough to give Spurs a much tougher fight. They capitulated after going 1-0 so early on and even Cesc couldn't get into the game to turn it around, the match was one way traffic for long periods and for anyone to say otherwise is just silly. The truth is that Spurs could have easily scored 2-3 more, they put a very good if young Arsenal side to the sword. Now I just hope they all had a party after the match and fuck thier bodies up for the match against United on Sunday, otherwise we are in for a tough match.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You are making excuses Soze, the team was good enough to get to the semi and it should have been good enough to give Spurs a much tougher fight. They capitulated after going 1-0 so early on and even Cesc couldn't get into the game to turn it around, the match was one way traffic for long periods and for anyone to say otherwise is just silly. The truth is that Spurs could have easily scored 2-3 more, they put a very good if young Arsenal side to the sword. Now I just hope they all had a party after the match and fuck thier bodies up for the match against United on Sunday, otherwise we are in for a tough match.

I though that was obvious with the :) and :p i was just having a laugh :)

I think our defence was poor so was the keeper, and as soon as they got 2 or 3 we were attacking too much and left our fragile defence to open. Spurs were the better team

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Only Chelsea take the Carling Cup seriously as they have the biggest and probably the best squad.

Utd piss about playing youth/reserves and quite frankly as a team they are not good enough, the odd 1 or 2 will make it with Utd, but the rest will be moved on.

Arsenal have played mainly youngsters for years now, and no doubt last nights result would have hurt, because whatever we say a defeat does hurt whether it's the Carling Cup or not. But end of the day they like the other 3 have bigger fish to fry as they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom