2. King Kanny, 172
3. Samoth, 157
4. graves, 119
5. andrewjames128, 118

EAT THAT SHIT! ROUND TWO BABY!!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Well in mate.

Wonder when the next round will be/what it will be?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
They need to hurry the f up and get this started before the weenend is over! Also do want the barcelona challenge. Will be interesting to see how people do without those 4 though!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Any of you guys know where I can find a list of how much money teams start with? Got the night off tonight so fancy an easy game of FM with lots of cash to spend.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Don't know of a list but I Know that the Sunderland board give you 40 mill before the christmas window....city obviously. I know one of the German teams has a sugar daddy...Hoffenheim I think?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
gonna be chelsea and destroy the world

or not - their budget is zero! i wonder if liverpool have money

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Started as Pool, sold Agger to City for £20mil and bought Benedickt Howedes, Lukaku, Hazard, Alex Sandro and Moussa Sissoko.

Nice.

Everz

FH is my second home
What challenge you get Cerb?

I got St.Pauli... grim :p.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I got the team in the belgian league. To be honest I'm well pissed off. Two of the groups got really fun sounding challenges and the rest are shit. I've barely botherd with mine yet. I refuse to use someone else's tactic because I just don't see the point but I know I wont progress unless I do so I'll probably just play one of the saves for the other challenges for my own fun. CBA playing the fucking belgian 3rd division!

Everz

FH is my second home
Mate St.Pauli are so shite.. I've had one run through and was bottom after 5 straight losses.. uggh.. :(.

The Barcelona one looked aight tbh.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I've started trying to give a go to winning the leage for 50 mill...or seeing how well I can do with the 50 mill. So far I've signed

Benzema on loan
Gibson on loan
Alan smith for 2.4ml
Scotoris Nins on loan
Philepe Mexes for 6 mill
Greg cunningham on loan
Basturk on free
Fabion Monzon - 3 mill
Vekstovhe (hoever you spell his name) for 1.3 mill
Simone Vukcevic - 5 mill

and thats it I think. Gona need to sign a few more english lads to get to the 8 players quota methinks!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Winning the league with 50 million? Do you start with an empty team?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yeah no players at all. A lot more fun to me than playing with some Belgian 3rd divison scrubbers

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The save game to try it is available on thedugout same as the others! All 3 of us (that are active on this thread) shoudl give it a go and see who can do the best!

Everz

FH is my second home
Got my first 10 rating.. then got another in the same match. Insanity. SS if anyone wants :eek:.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
nice.

dont think ive ever had a 10 rated player yet, 9.6 is te highest i think

Everz

FH is my second home
Seems I've cooked up a suicide football tactic. Goals Galore but defending is shocking.. some of the results so far.

Blackburn 4 - 8 Wolves
Wolves 11 - 0 Bristol Rovers
Wolves 3 - 5 Arsenal
Man United 0 - 2 Wolves
Birmingham 2 - 4 Wolves

16 games played 57 goals scored 35 goal conceeded.

This is first season with an unchanged Wolves side. lol.

Corran

Part of the furniture
lol, nice.

My tactic is paying off in season 3. Not scoring as freely as I was with it before but I conceeded 1 goal in 24 league games, scored 64.
Would have liked to been in excess of 75 goals by now, but been numerous 1-0 and 2-0 wins.

Just wish my old hard drive didnt die and be unrecoverable :( Tactic I had there was ok in defense but ripped up people offensively. And i had the new golden boys era because was 3 players that came through the youth system and playing regularly in first team at 15/16 and looking like they would be world beaters!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've just started playing again. Trying to get Leicester back into the Premiership.

i'm getting some right aggro from other managers though, theyre all calling me a n00b and saying im going to get Leicester relegated :(

Everz

FH is my second home
lol, nice.

My tactic is paying off in season 3. Not scoring as freely as I was with it before but I conceeded 1 goal in 24 league games, scored 64.
Would have liked to been in excess of 75 goals by now, but been numerous 1-0 and 2-0 wins.

Just wish my old hard drive didnt die and be unrecoverable :( Tactic I had there was ok in defense but ripped up people offensively. And i had the new golden boys era because was 3 players that came through the youth system and playing regularly in first team at 15/16 and looking like they would be world beaters!

Losing saves/tactics are a bitch.. my Lille game corrupted just as i've hit the 19/20 season.. was so annoying having built up a side of pure quality, winning the WC with France.. bah.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I won the 2014 world cup with England, was great . . . extremely lucky but great to get it.
Got the England job in 2012 again. So with luck I can get the result. My first game in charge of a competitive match had me win 11-0 against Andorra :D

Everz

FH is my second home
I'm trying to get the Argentina job to test out this tactic with Messi/Aguero/Tevez/Di Maria/Higuain attack :D.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Argentina would be a great job. Mexico turned me down after the first season, the person they picked was fired after just 1 month. . . lol. Managed to get that job in the 2011/12 season in my previous game and enjoyed getting them great success before leaving a year later for the England job.

I do find that I get offered the Brazil job often, after doing well with England, but rarely does the Argentina FA approach me.

Everz

FH is my second home
Made it Jan achieving a League Cup Semi-final (vs Cardiff) and sitting in 12th.. so the board increases my transfer budget and expectations.. to £15million.

Ganso just been signed with the whole of that. Move over Mick, I should be running Molineux :D.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
my game crashes whenever i click on a person's profile now, several years in :(

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Made it Jan achieving a League Cup Semi-final (vs Cardiff) and sitting in 12th.. so the board increases my transfer budget and expectations.. to £15million.

Ganso just been signed with the whole of that. Move over Mick, I should be running Molineux :D.

Ooof.

For 15 mill you could of got Kadlec,witsel and about 3 or 4 others!

Ganso is class tho

Corran

Part of the furniture
Had my best season a couple of seasons ago, in all competitions I conceeded 13 goals, In the league I conceeded just 1 goal for the whole season. Make the game harder Wazzer! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom