Games Football Manager 2009.

Everz

FH is my second home
Forget this, cm01/02 is now free to download.. :wub:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Forget this, cm01/02 is now free to download.. :wub:

so is FM09 if you go to the right places and know the correct things to use to get round the "anti-piracy" bugs in the game (some which were needed due to the screwup on the anti-piracy software on release - least it now sorted so dont need that.

I actualy purchased the FM09 though. I purchase it every other year, will only buy on consequative years if they put something different in to make it worth the money. Ie 3d pitch would make it worth the money, even though it wasnt soemthing i felt the game required as priority :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
the patch is out now for those that dont check. think it came out yesterday.

got it installed but havent started playing it.. maybe i do that at the weekend.

Everz

FH is my second home
so is FM09 if you go to the right places and know the correct things to use to get round the "anti-piracy" bugs in the game (some which were needed due to the screwup on the anti-piracy software on release - least it now sorted so dont need that.

I actualy purchased the FM09 though. I purchase it every other year, will only buy on consequative years if they put something different in to make it worth the money. Ie 3d pitch would make it worth the money, even though it wasnt soemthing i felt the game required as priority :D

What way..

is this like the Go On Holiday bug?

send this info. :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Only cheats need to use the go on holiday bit :D

It helps as i run all nations and cba to click click click :(

How do i fix this bastard without folking out for the real copy.

Marc

FH is my second home

The latest copy of the cracked FM2009 is fixed, so no holiday bug. I would imagine you have to copy and paste your save game file into a new folder, install the latest cracked copy then copy your saved game from the old version to the new installation, but dont quote me on this, im not the best at that kind of stuff

Everz

FH is my second home
The latest copy of the cracked FM2009 is fixed, so no holiday bug. I would imagine you have to copy and paste your save game file into a new folder, install the latest cracked copy then copy your saved game from the old version to the new installation, but dont quote me on this, im not the best at that kind of stuff

Sounds like a winner.. though FM is getting worse and worse tbh.. it all went downhill after 07 :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
the holiday bug... that means most likely the version you had wasnt the actual retail release but a modified demo version that had the timelimit cut out of it but the other issues left in it (demo had no holiday programmed in for example)

If i get a chance later i will look for a proper version of it, but should be easy enough to find currently... just check somewhere like mininova which normally has decent comments about the torrents .

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm into my second season as Leeds manager. Managed to get promoted in first season, coming second in the League.

Sooooo frustratingly inconsistent at the moment in the championship. Sitting 10th and just cant seem to get any form together...

grrrr

Lethul

FH is my second home

Download the Reloaded version , works like a charm. Or so i've heard! :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Just started my first game on 9.3.0 as Southampton, just been bought in October of the first season buy a billionaire :D

£23m transfer budget for Jan yes please :D

If only it were irl :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Just started my first game on 9.3.0 as Southampton, just been bought in October of the first season buy a billionaire :D

£23m transfer budget for Jan yes please :D

If only it were irl :(

jammy git.

i keep get offered good players by other clubs at decent prices and I've got 25k in transfer funds as Leeds manager, stingy gits (ok so ive spent about 2mill this season).

Corran

Part of the furniture
always niice when that sort of thing happens.

I just started with my united team. managed to unsettle Vela right away and got him for 15mill (5upfront, 10 over 24months). They wanted over 35m to start with :D

Snapped up some decent youngsters for the future. Cost me a few bob there but i preparing for a long term game and regens wont be effective for about 5 seasons.

Also can snap up Love for 15m, may try to knock them down, but they wanted over 45m for him to start with until he got upset with them refusing bids.

Asenjo was purchased for 8.25m, sold Kuszczak for 4m roughly with clauses and so differnece there not bother me as asenjo is class keeper (or was on my last one for me when i paid alot more then that :p )

Fletcher, Oshea and Brown all found the exit, just got no room for utility players with my tactic. Hopefully with a few tweaks i can get htem playing flowing football but so far friendlies not shown me much, it be the league when i start tinkering :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Whats annoying me atm is my players always seem to stand off the opposition and any tactical changes I make just seem to make no difference whatsoever. And just watching the ball roll past them is really annoying me as well, its really making it hard to enjoy tbh because I cant work out why its happening

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
My tried and tested 4-1-2-2-1 just doesn't seem to be cutting it in this patch.

ALSO

the changes to 7star coaches can fuck off.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
the changes to 7star coaches can fuck off.

As far as I know, the changes merely reflect how effective training is more accurately. How training affects your players is unchanged - more cosmetic than anything else =)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Gah for fucks sake, graphics are now fucked up. I play in windowed mode, and the text appears to be warped in places, blurred and out of focus.

Also Mascio does not appear to be in the game in the new database.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Is there any benefit of having a 1st team coach rather than also letting them work with the youngsters?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
49shots.jpg

hahaha i own

Corran

Part of the furniture
well you were playing a nobody :p

Im in 2020 on my game currently. way to much money (they just put £200m in a contengency fund. lol). Still not got moved out of old trafford though and Ronaldo is still immense :D

England won world cup a couple times and just won the last euro (cant remember if that hte 2nd time.)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
don't care who i was playing, 48 shots is a record for me i reckon.

top of the premiership in my 4th season with southampton in my other game :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
don't care who i was playing, 48 shots is a record for me i reckon.

top of the premiership in my 4th season with southampton in my other game :D

cant remember my highest, could look back through the saves though in my high scoring games (maybe world club championship).
I got a save from the start and end of each of my 13 seasons just so i can access all the data :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
heh, last england game almost met the shoots you had.

43 shots, 18 on target, 11 goals, 68% posession. vs luxembourg

my english regen keeping up good work. 4 goals so now on 58 in 70 england games. dont think he even got a high CA (well it high, say 180. but with 190+ pa pkayers showing up more often it nit much :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Anyone else notice you always seem to have your best players injured then they are suddenly better right after the most important game, like cup games? this has happened to me every season. I just lost the scottish cup then wouldnt you know it right after 5 of my best players who were injured are ok now.

And my players werent even injured during a game they were all injured in training

Aomi - After seeing Rosenburg in your squad i decided to have a look at him, i bought him fairly cheap and first game scored a hattrick. He's been a nice little player for me

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I bought Cardozo with Betis, for about £4m. He became the topscorer in la liga instantly.

georgie

FH is my second home
pfft, everyone knows Brazil Third Division is where it's at. Come on Nacional Fast Clube!! :clap:

soze

I am a FH squatter
I get pissed of when i strolling to victory 3-0 with 10 minutes left and then end up 3-3 i never lose always draw but it happened about 12 last season.

Marc

FH is my second home
I get pissed of when i strolling to victory 3-0 with 10 minutes left and then end up 3-3 i never lose always draw but it happened about 12 last season.

and you can guarantee youve had about 20 shots on target and theyve only had 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom