[Football] FA Cup Weekend

georgie

FH is my second home
Heh, there absolute tits themselves....

I will quite freely admit that the Cardiff City fans used to be ***** but now that arsehole Sam Hamman has gone, most of the knuckle draggers went with him. Doesn't stop the Midlands and Yorkshire police beating fuck out of innocent people though.
Wolves and Sheff Utd are the only places there is any trouble now. Poor policing imo.

But then being from Cardiff, I am biased. :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So your saying you only have to turn up to beat Wigan then?

I would have thought you would have learnt from last season not to get so cocky.

You fool - i never take my luck for granted :p

But i think monday week's game against Wigan at home is one where less than 3 points will be unacceptable. The game is at home and we responded well to Wednesdays fuck up yesterday - but we have a game three days later against Everton so i expect the full depth of the squad to be used.

But if Chelsea win their two games that week, that puts us on 80 points. Assuming United win their game against Blackburn that weekend and Arsenal theirs against Reading, thats 80/80/77 without the Old Trafford game.

Everything to play for and nothing can be taken for granted - some Arsenal fans thought the title was theres with 12 points of daylight at the top of the table and it came back to bite them in the arse.

Everz

FH is my second home
I will quite freely admit that the Cardiff City fans used to be ***** but now that arsehole Sam Hamman has gone, most of the knuckle draggers went with him. Doesn't stop the Midlands and Yorkshire police beating fuck out of innocent people though.
Wolves and Sheff Utd are the only places there is any trouble now. Poor policing imo.

But then being from Cardiff, I am biased. :p

I can agree with that 100%, our police go way overboard, closest one this season when they forced all of the bristol away support into one small pub with nothing on the taps.. so ofc something was gonna spark off, west mids police are fucking idiots, and i know for a fact that when the sh1t come down it's gonna be complete mayhem, being midweek, tuesday night and all that.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Wolves game should be a good one. I can't wait for the Preston game though, that weekends gonna be a riot, I got the Monday off already!

Everz

FH is my second home
Wolves game should be a good one. I can't wait for the Preston game though, that weekends gonna be a riot, I got the Monday off already!

Should be, if we pick up wins over you,west brom and cardiff and results going our way, we could nick an automatic spot... kinda says how poor this division is lol, btw... wolves last two trips to Ashton Gate

01-11-1994 Football League Championship Bristol City 1-5 Wolverhampton Wanderers
07-11-1998 Football League Championship Bristol City 1-6 Wolverhampton Wanderers

History says for a 7-1 thumping tbh :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
aab > fck :(

fuck off.

It's true though :( Ståle can fuck right off. Also, where the fuck is Erann DD when we cant score goals?
I got really fucking mad when we lost last night. I could litterally go out and punch someone right in the face, but that wouldn't make me better than any of the retarded hooligans we've seen this season, would it? :(

PS. ud med den skaldede hævner :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom