{Footbal} Predictions

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
It's idiots who log on posting crap like I hope Utd lose, because I'm a sad Coventry fan who is not even in the same division as Utd, but it makes me look big if I post crap about Utd..

Unleashed said:
Like it will matter who plays against Liverscum, they are just so shite..

Pot Kettle, Some dark colour?

I was 100% spot on in the other thread, you really are Keitan number 2!

Yeah Liverpool were hardly great today, but given a week ago you gave them zero chance against Chelsea then please stop coming here like your the football knowledge god and admit your just another clueless United fan already. Why you need to support someone in the premier league to have an opinion is beyond me. You think people supporting championship teams don't watch Prem football I guess?

Idiot..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just seen the highlist of the United - City match

Hats off to the City fans first of all.. Really big of them to show tribute, or w/e you say

And what goes for the match.. Well, United didn't look too well and from what I saw City were the better team, so fair nuff they get the 3pts imo

Too bad Ronaldo couldn't have scored another one, but he can't score every match now, can he? :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Just seen the highlist of the United - City match

Hats off to the City fans first of all.. Really big of them to show tribute, or w/e you say

And what goes for the match.. Well, United didn't look too well and from what I saw City were the better team, so fair nuff they get the 3pts imo

Too bad Ronaldo couldn't have scored another one, but he can't score every match now, can he? :p

think many teams are still underestimating City as the hopeless looser team they have been for the last 15+(?) years.... probably hard to adapt after facing it as a easy pushover for so long.

ppl can say what they want about Sven, but he IS doing miracles with that team.

Marc

FH is my second home
ahahaha@all the tears from the united fans in this thread. What goes around comes around :) I remember getting criticised by a certain united fan, when i called united supporters scum for mugging ladies and children who got off the train, for the united v real madrid match. And what does he call LIverpool? Liverscum. You couldnt make it up!!!

Outclassed, outenthused, outplayed.

Has Ronaldo managed to find his dummy yet?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Has Ronaldo managed to find his dummy yet?

Think he lost it just outside the city box at least he spent a lot of time on his hands and knees there. As usual no one else in sight went he went down looking for it! ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think Rooney was using it as a butt plug by the look on his face in the dug out

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
United were poor today, but most of the teams that contain a lot of international players have had a poor weekend. As usual the January pointless friendlies has gone and affect a rather interesting season, both top and bottom of the table.

Arsenal will probably win tomorrow, they have had the extra day rest which is very important after the internation games. But then I cant fault arsenal at the moment. If they do go on to win the league, which is not going to be decided anytime soon as United will continue to push, then they have played a style of football that deserves it.

Chelsea vs Liverpool, well I watched about 15minutes of each half and was so bored i couldnt watch anymore.. lol. Not surprised at the 0-0 result.

Or was it the Saudi friendly ?....

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal will probably win tomorrow, they have had the extra day rest which is very important after the internation games. But then I cant fault arsenal at the moment. If they do go on to win the league, which is not going to be decided anytime soon as United will continue to push, then they have played a style of football that deserves it.

Extra day of rest for the weekend but it means 4 days between Man U Arsenal for us in the fa cup so swings and round a bouts

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is all nonsense, fatigue wasn't the problem. It was down to player attitude and a poor team selection with combined with playing people out of postition. That and the fact that City were up for a battle and played well. No excuses we lost to the better team on the day.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Or was it the Saudi friendly ?....

Read in a local paper that Man Utd were paid 2 million for that game.

Watched the game last night and apart from the last 15 of the first half blackburn were not really in it. Gunners deserved the win. Still a lot of games left and 5 pts is not much of a lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom