{Footbal} Predictions

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't you shut up, because you clearly know feck all about Utd!
hahahahaha, ok let me quess, you was born in Wales and your a glory hunter= sad MOFO? but cause your great great great great great Grandad supported em once your a Man-u fan?

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
At least J s p actually posted saying City were the better team etc..

You get people on here and 606 posting crap about Utd who aren't even in the premier league..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
isnt this the second time in a row City makes a fool out of Manchester United?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
lol, and people blame Keitan for being touchy when liverpool loses.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Coventry City... you no the team that knocked Man-u out of the cup:p

But hay don't be to hard on yourself I know whats it's like to support a crap team:(

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
lol, and people blame Keitan for being touchy when liverpool loses.

Who's touchy?

We deserved to lose.

It's idiots who log on posting crap like I hope Utd lose, because I'm a sad Coventry fan who is not even in the same division as Utd, but it makes me look big if I post crap about Utd..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pretty awful game at the Bridge. Neither team really created anything with Crouch having 2 out of 3 chances, Ballack the other.

Passing was diabolical from both teams, everyone just looked off the pace today.

Still, points gained where United have dropped, no doubt Arsenal will win tommorow and its 8 points clear from us :p

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Pretty awful game at the Bridge. Neither team really created anything with Crouch having 2 out of 3 chances, Ballack the other.

Passing was diabolical from both teams, everyone just looked off the pace today.

Still, points gained where United have dropped, no doubt Arsenal will win tommorow and its 8 points clear from us :p

Arsenal will drop points also, all 3 have to play each other etc.

soze

I am a FH squatter
blackburn are a boogey team for us i have no doubt they will step up and make life difficult 2moro

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Based on 2 chances you had?

Neither team deserved a win, they were both gash :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
chelsea must be pretty awful to just get a draw against liverpool :(

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
chelsea must be pretty awful to just get a draw against liverpool :(

Why?

You can't play brilliant every week!

Sometimes you have to accept it was a bad day at the office, and defeats and draws happen.

Corran

Part of the furniture
United were poor today, but most of the teams that contain a lot of international players have had a poor weekend. As usual the January pointless friendlies has gone and affect a rather interesting season, both top and bottom of the table.

Arsenal will probably win tomorrow, they have had the extra day rest which is very important after the internation games. But then I cant fault arsenal at the moment. If they do go on to win the league, which is not going to be decided anytime soon as United will continue to push, then they have played a style of football that deserves it.

Chelsea vs Liverpool, well I watched about 15minutes of each half and was so bored i couldnt watch anymore.. lol. Not surprised at the 0-0 result.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Well didn't get to see the games today, listened to them instead. Gotta say the 0 - 0 between Liverpool and Chelsea does seem like a pretty fair result, both teams were a little uninspired and yeah, a little tired.

Course, i'm thrilled with the City result. Not because we done a double over United this season, although that does bring a smile to my face, but because City have been piss poor recently. I'm not thinking this is a massive turn around to the season, but it was still a solid performance. And of course, always good to have a new signing impact so quickly.

Arsenal will probably win tomorrow yeah, but there's still a few games before the end of the season. I think what's gonna make the difference there is how Chelsea play against United and Arsenal at Stamford Bridge. It's still wide open from where i'm sitting :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Another thing to bair in mind for 2moro is arsenal have 10 players out Emmanuel Eboue, Alex Song , Johan Djourou , Philippe Senderos Robin van Persie , Abou Diaby , Mathieu Flamini , Manuel Almunia , Denilson and Tomas Rosicky 6 of them current first teamers we do not have a Chel$ki size squad that can absorb this.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Another thing to bair in mind for 2moro is arsenal have 10 players out Emmanuel Eboue, Alex Song , Johan Djourou , Philippe Senderos Robin van Persie , Abou Diaby , Mathieu Flamini , Manuel Almunia , Denilson and Tomas Rosicky 6 of them current first teamers we do not have a Chel$ki size squad that can absorb this.

End of the day you deserve to win the league, because you have been the best team so far.

Wenger hasn't spent any money this season, infact he made money from Henry sale.

And if Utd don't win it, then I wouldn't mind seeing you guys win, with the football you play.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Danish prick how about you feck off?

Que?

1) You clearly misunderstood my comment as it was directed at Pip

2) So what if I'm fucking danish? What does that have to do with anything? You british c*nt!

3) I'm a United fan aswell, so fo?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
At least J s p actually posted saying City were the better team etc..

You get people on here and 606 posting crap about Utd who aren't even in the premier league..

yeah because everyone knows, your teams position in the league = football knowledge!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Shocking performance by United, that is 3 in a row now. City played some good stuff and man marked us very very well. Hats off to them, they deserved the 3 points.

As for the City fans respecting the tribute, I was very pleased to see that happen and again I salute them for it, they were a credit to thier club today.

Arsenal are really in the driving seat now, if they keep plugging away I don't see us catching them up again for at least 6 weeks if ever. Consistency is what wins league titles and right now Arsenal are proving that they are the more consistent force but they are also doing it the right way by playing quality football. If they do win the league we can't have any complaints, they play the game the right way and so far haven't lost so many points to 'inferior' sides.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Please ladies don't argu over me:p

Ps...Such tears when someone gets beat by there neighbours;) Calm down Calm down... it's only a game:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom