Focus pullers guide to ToA

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
I'm a little curious have you done GS yourself as you describe it here ? If so please share some more info on how to :)

We focuspulled him once cpl of patches ago .. his hps vent down to 1% but after that it stopped .. so our healers killed him with hammers xD

Etta

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudsong , Easy ???

I've tried to pull Eramai to the water and then start Focus shield the pet and when pet gets low on health i heal it with healer , whan that happens the healer gets aggro and Eramai just dive and kill the healer and encounter goes bad. What am i doing wrong here ?

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Yurka said:
I know the last posts a week old but anyway; who you directing these comments at lofff? cause i looked through the posts and it doesn't jump out at me who your directing these to.
Fenderon said:
I think it was against threadstarter..
touche

think it was quite clear

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Etta said:
I've tried to pull Eramai to the water and then start Focus shield the pet and when pet gets low on health i heal it with healer , whan that happens the healer gets aggro and Eramai just dive and kill the healer and encounter goes bad. What am i doing wrong here ?
Water can no longer be used as a way to not get agro, this worked in previous patch because no monster on the surface could dive down...

The way you should do Eramai now is by using at least 1 extra healer besides your FOP bot... You have to dual-shield your pet to gain more agro, ML9 / Jugg 2/3 will help a ton too... Your FOP bot may never heal (fop generates too much agro), and dont heal until pets low on hp, and dont heal too much... More healers helps to lower the chance of getting agro if they alternate with heals...

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
or just do it BC way and steal it ? Isnt it a best and easiest option ?
c'mon Mr.Bandwagoner, stop puting "BC" into every ur post. I dont think it gives any sense to whatever u've posted.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
summ sm rock for alot of things.. how do you think I got all those ml9 bows? price went tumbling down as people wanted to compete with me on ME :)
last I saw cheapest was 8p

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
nice post. about the croc ring i just like to add that u dont need to go below water, just go up on land and gank the baby crocs, they yell for help and arti mob comes with 2-3 adds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom