Focus on: Blood!

O

old.Morchaoron

i know it sucks, theres nothing we can do about it, its either using one to get even, or dont use one and severly increase your chance of defeat...

i could run around without one but there would be no point for me to keep playing, every class would kill me within 10 seconds then (thanes & sbs aswell ofc)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
i know it sucks, theres nothing we can do about it, its either using one to get even, or dont use one and severly increase your chance of defeat...

i could run around without one but there would be no point for me to keep playing, every class would kill me within 10 seconds then (thanes & sbs aswell ofc)

Cheer up, I know one (sub)class that wouldn't :D

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
Mythic will never remove buffbots because they bring in extra cash, so if they are smart, they just sell 2 games together, as you won't enjoy the game with only one account.

actually, the way they do it now is quite smart. They let you buy DAOC for a reasonable normal price. Then, when you play the game, get addicted etc. U find out u need a buffbot, so you buy one. It works better than selling 2 games at once for 2x the price.

Users who are viewing this thread