Focus on: Blood!

S

Shanaia

Very nice... I hate it when I find out the person I've grown to hate so much after the countless times he wtfpwned me is actually a nice guy

<sighs>

still hate you Blood ... just a little less now

/respect

N

)nick(

Blood says, "As a rouge with poor defense, I had a very hard time getting accepted into groups of explorers, and had to rely on friendships and organizing groups myself.."

Blusher can give you a defense penalty? :(

C

Cush

If a cushion can delete a char a blush can give low defence!

O

old.Morchaoron

doc-501.jpg

in this piccy that is in the interview it looks like that troll is gonna toss zarff :rolleyes:

O

old.Zarff

i'm not even on that pictah :eek: ! and tbh they would need two trolls for that!

C

constanze

wondering if they will make an interview with faderrullan rambo or pbuck -> our albion rvr gods

R

Roo Stercogburn

Quite funny reading through that. Could relate to it more because play same realm as Blood and though never been in same guild, have been around when lots of the things he was talking about were going on. Was hard to pin down one single sentence to say about the guy.

Hibs, or someone from Excal next I should think :)

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by constanze
wondering if they will make an interview with faderrullan rambo or pbuck -> our albion rvr gods

heh funneh xD

that has :kissit:kissing written all over it :m00:

S

Shike

crikey..

/hands constanze a piece of cloth to wipe the brown nose

A

Aarweenie

Originally posted by old.Zarff
i'm not even on that pictah :eek: ! and tbh they would need two trolls for that!

look right above Uku's shield ;p

I

Indiana Jones

why interview the puppet?? They better talk to the buffbots as thats where their so called god-powers came from

A

Aarweenie

I don't really know much about this so I shouldn't really say this... ;p but I will do it anyway ;p

An interview with Rambo is quite far away in time I think... since it would be very short and quite boring to read ;p my guesses are that it would be like this:

First I leveled an Infiltrator to lvl 50
Then I made a buffbot
After that I ported to Emain and met a lot of friends that I invited to a grp
then we started kill mids/hibs

as I said... I don't know much about Rambo... but the impression I got is that most of his time online he have spent camping an MG or beeing stealthed somewhere... and it's far from exiting to hear about ;p

Main reason I think Yussef and Blood got on Focus On thingie was that they have done a bit of everything... or maybe, a lot of everything... Rambo, as far as I can tell, have been almost 100% RvR...

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
why interview the puppet?? They better talk to the buffbots as thats where their so called god-powers came from

Haha, I sense strong bitterness.

Another "buffbots suck" roleplayer.

I

Indiana Jones

you are correct :) , i have no sympathy for buffbot users

Although its not cheating, they do create an unfair advantage towards players without buffbots.

I

Indiana Jones

lets not hijack the thread and focus on blood :)

O

old.Zarff

Originally posted by Aarweenie
look right above Uku's shield ;p
whaddafack! hope my model agentcy wont got pissed now, they have the copyright on my sexy body :p

B

Blood

I had kindda expected kemor would turn it into one long "Blood does: ....."

O

ormorof

made me sad reading about the fall of DH again, ah those were good days :(

then again, this would be a good day too if i could get myself one of those luri legs....

O

old.Morchaoron

interview with heffer or mattshanes would be much more fun xDDD

X

Xeanor

You wave at everyone.
You say, "Hello there Mattshanes"
Mattshanes says, "LOL!"

G

Glyph_mid

Gifv Savage Conclave emblem on wall, long standing guild :)

D

Derric

Although its not cheating, they do create an unfair advantage towards players without buffbots.

All proper RvR guilds use buffbots,need them to compete.The "random" groups running around wouldn't stand a chance against opted RvR groups anyways,buffbot or not.

O

old.Morchaoron

you need them, imagine fighting the fotm groups without them, would be no point playing the game then, 2 quads would kill every class

there are loads of non-buffbot users, they just dont play the game anymore, for a reason :p

didnt use my buffbot once, i lost 65% of my life in one unstyled quad while i was on the BM stairs and savage was sticking on me 4 meters below

at least it was fair right? :puke:

I

Indiana Jones

i still play unbuffed

the thing i hate about a buffbot is (beside the fact that not very honourable, but hey... who does have honour these days:) ) is the fact that people who pay for 2 accounts, are stronger than people who only pay for 1.. so it all comes down to RL money.

If you want to stand a chance in RvR these days you need a second account. So why sell daoc alone?

Mythic will never remove buffbots because they bring in extra cash, so if they are smart, they just sell 2 games together, as you won't enjoy the game with only one account.

when i buy a multiplayer game i expect that everyone ingame has the "same" strenght, skills,... only to be different by game mecanics. What i don't expect is that people can become more powerful because of RL money

Users who are viewing this thread