[FOA] Zalaz

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Its really so hard to kill a solo Scout running in 2fg of high RR hibs?

Couldn't kill me so I guess so.

which screenie shows 2fg high rr hibs? and he ain't solo in any screenie, notice where i said alb zerg? he dies inall screenies yeh, and i hate 2fg rr so much its not funny, he tries to leech of zerg saying he's solo and gets pwned

P

Pin

Originally posted by ab_fluid
we killed him twice at apk tbh mate, 2 diff kills

same kill on the screenshots.

on both you got 216rps for him. both you have the same text in your chat window. unless you didn't talk much in the 10 mins for his RP timer to reset, and each time he got damaged by the same amount by a different group before you killed him, they are the same kill.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Pin

on both you got 216rps for him. both you have the same text in your chat window. unless you didn't talk much in the 10 mins for his RP timer to reset, and each time he got damaged by the same amount by a different group before you killed him, they are the same kill.

Edit: Hes right. :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Pin

possibly i only screenied twice and missed 3rd mate, my bad

A

ab_fluid

You were 2fg when I saw you.

post screenie mate, i hate 2fg rvr, it pisses me off badly, much prefer 1fg, and 2fg gettin yelled to to amg cos of 6fg albs ain't ain't 2fg tbh

L

loxleyhood

Possibly you screenied three times and there was no third. Possibly. Maybe.

Perhaps.

L

loxleyhood

post screenie mate, i hate 2fg rvr, it pisses me off badly, much prefer 1fg, and 2fg gettin yelled to to amg cos of 6fg albs ain't ain't 2fg tbh

I have no screenie, I had Domain and some lesser luri nuking me so I was preoccupied. It was near atk, and you were there.

A

ab_fluid

I have no screenie, I had Domain and some lesser luri nuking me so I was preoccupied. It was near atk, and you were there.

1 grp i will NEVER 2fg with is DH, we have a rep and so do they, we ain't the best fo friends, so get ur factrs straight

V

vintervargen

hey lox, why do you always move in zerg? i saw you at atk :|

L

loxleyhood

1 grp i will NEVER 2fg with is DH, we have a rep and so do they, we ain't the best fo friends, so get ur factrs straight

Look. I had 2fg trying to blow me up near atk. You were there, Domain was there.

A

ab_fluid

Possibly you screenied three times and there was no third. Possibly. Maybe.

Perhaps.

weird how i have no idea of seeing u in emain at all lately? but i guess thats our 2fg? and you think u know better about that i say than you do?

L

loxleyhood

weird how i have no idea of seeing u in emain at all lately? but i guess thats our 2fg? and you think u know better about that i say than you do?

I have been inactive, but I was in emain for an hour or so this afternoon. I saw you in 2fg. I saw you!

L

loxleyhood

and you think u know better about that i say than you do?

That didn't make sense. But the answer is yes.

Possibly

H

Hakansson

Get ur whiny arse of ab_fluid . just whining coz you can't touch him =oP

Such alb whine atm >_<

T

Tranquil-

I can't honestly say one realm is whining less than the other. tbh. useless? yeah. fun? must be. :m00:

A

ab_fluid

That didn't make sense. But the answer is yes.

Possibly

that = what, ok now? if not u need to learn english

L

loxleyhood

and you think u know better about what i say than you do?

You're nearly there! It nearly makes sense!

Nearly.

A

ab_fluid

You're nearly there! It nearly makes sense!

Nearly.

it makes 100% sense, stop avoiding the topic, gets lame when u gotta have a go at someones english

L

loxleyhood

and you think u know better about what i say than I do?

>Sigh< Look. I fixed it for you.

Back on topic. Its not hard to kill a solo Scout in 2fg. For the sake of argument, lets say you were 1fg all the time. Still not much Glottis could have done. You call him a crappy Scout because he dies against a full group? Even if he added on other Albs with no support what happens as soon as the full group gives him their attention?

Kill Glottis on your own, then call him crap.

E

Ekydus

I know! Why don't we all make FoTM group set-ups and camp the MGs like stealthers?

WOOHOO FUN!

A

ab_fluid

>Sigh< Look. I fixed it for you.

Back on topic. Its not hard to kill a solo Scout in 2fg. For the sake of argument, lets say you were 1fg all the time. Still not much Glottis could have done. You call him a crappy Scout because he dies against a full group? Even if he added on other Albs with no support what happens as soon as the full group gives him their attention?

Kill Glottis on your own, then call him crap.

pretty sure i said he aded on alb zerg.. i define zerg as 3fg+, he spams me in rvr for a long time... see pic:

http://www.vengeance-guild.org/fluid/Glottis_the_kid.jpg

do u see 2fg in that pic??? no u see a kiddie scout as always spamming out grp, glottis will get my attention as soon as he meets me, and will die everytime, hence the screenies, so he should stfu acting like he rocks

L

loxleyhood

Some random screenshot doesn't mean you're not in 2fg. I cannot see what is behind you, to the right of you or to the left of you. The fact is I saw you in 2fg so you can keep on arguing it if you so chose, but I saw you.

And you rude spam Glottis in your screenshots, whats your point?

A

ab_fluid

Some random screenshot doesn't mean you're not in 2fg. I cannot see what is behind you, to the right of you or to the left of you. The fact is I saw you in 2fg so you can keep on arguing it if you so chose, but I saw you.

And you rude spam Glottis in your screenshots, whats your point?

i rude him3 times, not 20+, i don't like 2fg rvr, not my problem if you do mate, still dunno when i last saw u in emain

L

loxleyhood

i rude him3 times, not 20+, i don't like 2fg rvr, not my problem if you do mate, still dunno when i last saw u in emain

You still rude spammed him. Laughed spammed him too. I don't know where the idea of me liking 2fg RvR came up, but I haven't been any any non stealth group for litrally months.

And if you don't see me in emain. Why, might that be because im a STEALTHER!?

E

Ekydus

I'm a Paladin... You hardly see me in Emain... What is your point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom