FOA freezingwiz / general Raid comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
QUOTE=-Freezingwiz-]awwwwwwww, I might have showed up if u wouldn't come tho but well I guess I'm not the onlyone that feel that way :) and keep the good mood up m8 :fluffle:[/QUOTE]

well.. luckely there still are ppl that don't see it your way ;-)

one reason why a lot ppl didn't show up was my lotto rules, did you know that?

not personal feelings.. because there is a difference in all.. you can't make it anymore ;-).

and, i've had a chat with my guild mates about those rules..
(my motivation for the rules was simple, i'd rather have ppl that need things, to get them without having to pay for it. Or at least enlarge their chances)
it may indeed have been a mistake. I could agree with it.

but still, we had a nice core , we were able to do something. And your prescence would have made absolutely NO difference in the outcome of this raid.

but it is good to know that some ppl love to go vs me in-game as well ;-)

A general observation first:
if we look at it ..
we have a low population.. most events aren't completed because off lack off support.

mr icy..; it is not my raids that can't succeed alone.

(tbh i typed it before : with the ppl that were there we did fine job. funny moments. and a bad one. When we noticed that ppl were there to stall things for their profit.)

Every day.. raids stop, are cancelled, fail.

shanessa hardly has one succesfull raid because off lack of good support. (not slagging raid here, or some spoiled brat would use it to stimulate hate feelings again)
eggy cancels raids..
i continue with what i have.. results are optimal with the ppl there, but i can't do things to the full.

why don't you put your money where your mouth is and try something similar.

i've attended other ppl's raid...i've always respected them during the raid ...if something is bad , i will tell, if something is good, i tell... what do you do??? gang up in the anti-iron club? like a real no-brainer, off course.

you know the most gory details?

i don't think so. That some of the ppl leading raids fail ( for a dozen reasons), listen to advice from someone and then subsequently succeed....
Think about that line ;-)

there is one leader at this moment that has done for me..
That Technos .. at first i gave him credit and a chance to settle things.. he didn't comprehend, acted to his age. tough luck. then he banns me from his raids.. even more clever off him. To me, and most ppl i regulary encount he is as we state is: " a thieving bassa ", the type that still uses : "mrs, /cry ,the dog ate my homework ,/cry"

other leaders atm:

Eggy, prominent raid leader.. head off the anti-iron club. I don't join his raids because , although they are efficient in result and use the classical no-style-just-zerg tactic, i rather be in a fairly sizable raid where i know what is happening (to chaotic). So i can see what we are doing. So, no bad word about his results. Only the way... his way, his stuff. i can't help it , i kinda love a storyline during a raid, not just numbers. (still, i can't help it to notice his personal needs as a motivation to hold things , but that is just a POV)

Shanessa, tbh..; a verry nice person, but ,sounds more like a day-care mother/father in the raids then a leader.That is what i was able to conclude out of the BG conversations from the raids i joined. A real shame i was never able to join one raid that ended in a good way. Otherwise i would have said. The will is there. But the results are rather small. I said it. No comment to the person playing shanessa... giving every efford in grouping ppl up to get something done. Shanessa succeeds in getting ppl together but a raid is never about the leader alone. The ppl in the BG's mess it up. Last raids i've seen. Shanessa wil only post on the forums to draw ppl and let some other person lead the raids. Good thing, still raids go bad.

All other ppl that are doing events atm.... suffer the same problem.
To many events are happening at the same time. Our realm is suffering from a major population drain and interest when it comes to larger events.

The ppl that spend most time on-line have achieved all. Only a few care to help out others. The ppl that always help out are well known. I see them at a lot of raids.

to conclude... and to come back to your point now.

your remark is purely based upon words you have read here.. you have absolutely no idea what you can expect, NOTHING beceides your oppinion formed on these words here. i chose a role... you never have chosen one.
Your ego-play and ganging mentality is rather pathetic...

as you state it.. "and i'm not alone"... based upon what?
....the few ppl you encounter during your on-line time?
....based upon the Flaming fests CREATED on This forum?
....or do you really have the insights in all?
The insight on how correct your oppinion is about me?

tbh , i don't really care... just wanted to point you to some facts.. i hope you can find em in this sweet gazette.

it pretty funny to see that in this universe we all occupy, some ppl just don't want to try..

i can conclude it in one simple line..

> ________________________________________________ <

here you have it :)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
QUOTE=-Freezingwiz-]awwwwwwww, I might have showed up if u wouldn't come tho but well I guess I'm not the onlyone that feel that way :) and keep the good mood up m8 :fluffle:
tbh , i don't really care... just wanted to point you to some facts.. i hope you can find em in this sweet gazette.

it pretty funny to see that in this universe we all occupy, some ppl just don't want to try..

i can conclude it in one simple line..

> ________________________________________________ <

here you have it :)

Hmmm if you don't care... then why this thread and not just leave it? :m00:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
What gives u the right to judge other's?
Act my age, u know nothin about me
The ppl who know me ingame know im a nice guy
a thieving bassa :wanker: u think id steal a crap mace like that if i wanted it id buy it, it got salvaged.( it was a 98% lump of crap ) lookin back it was a mistake.
You are baned from my raid so dont try turn up to another
I hope eggy and shan also ban you from there raid's.
I mean who wants there every mistake or fuc& up flamed on here?
Much easier to /ban

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Ironfart, are you trying to completely piss every ml raid leader off?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
lolol

Woke up after a night on the dodgy chicken kebabs to this pile of wank.

You keep going on and on about how I am "selfish" doing my MLs how I choose to do them. Would you prefer them if I didn't run any at all?

I prefer running small raids, but it just so happens that in the past people flood onto my raids, so whichever way you look at it, it's zerg.

Where's Lou btw?

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
you say that old my raids go wrong fore most time witch are not trow

in 43 raids i am upp to now its 3 raids who have gone bad or 4 last night rads on the ml 3 took us 4.5 houer and in that time whe did redo 2 stweps as well becuse 1 player was not get credit

50 peoople was with us and did the work done

you also say i dont lead raids thats is not troue i allways ahev 2 freinds with me i know u and trust on i speak with them constaly trow a private cg

As my english is not that good i have 2 dear freinds who 90 % come with me on raids both are so kind and help me with translate to raid peoople about the thinghts who have to be done .

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
IronFart you really are precious..... :twak: - plz stay down in the barrows where u may fester along with the goblins and wights

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
The Irontard Species is a strange one , each day he will climb from his hole and proceed to piss off as many players he possibly can ! if that does not satisfy the urges of the beast he will then come to prowl the FH Forums , readily armed with a self-righteous ego and bullshit comments !

stfu5.gif

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I have just read and re read Ironfarts inane ramblings. A couple of questions for Mr Ego.

1. Who the fuck are you to advise the ML leaders?

2. When was the last time you succesfully lead any ML raid to completion?

It is twats like you that cause more angst to the leaders with your "advice" and constant,rambling pm's. You really have sunk to the bottom of the shit pit with your latest thread. :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
just ignore him now. Hes just seeking attention, thats all he wants.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Beeks :D

:fluffle:

Where do i sign up for an aplication to the Anti Ironheart fanclub

Dont really know what all this is about , but u making comments on Techno and Shanessa two people i like a lot ingame.

And Eggy unban me from your raids :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
you say that old my raids go wrong fore most time witch are not trow

in 43 raids i am upp to now its 3 raids who have gone bad or 4 last night rads on the ml 3 took us 4.5 houer and in that time whe did redo 2 stweps as well becuse 1 player was not get credit

50 peoople was with us and did the work done

you also say i dont lead raids thats is not troue i allways ahev 2 freinds with me i know u and trust on i speak with them constaly trow a private cg

As my english is not that good i have 2 dear freinds who 90 % come with me on raids both are so kind and help me with translate to raid peoople about the thinghts who have to be done .

Shanessa
i don't know who translated my text for you this time, shan.
I said: 1) you do a nice job in grouping up ppl, you are way to kind in your raids and ppl just step over you.. that concludes most of it.
2)Then i added that last raids i've seen, you let ppl from your guild help you out, and that it was nice. And last thing i added was that i was unfortunate to be in all raids that never ended in terms off "completed". I even try to motivate you to keep it up. But it seems you listen to the wrong ppl atm.. the once that go for my throat for their reasons.

eggy, i wrote that it is my pov..
you said, no raids till after catas, means just one thing, heretic... after i started talking about that subject in a thread here, you restart ML. I know you like treating ppl like they are fools, but not this one. Read the rest off my raid comments.. i think they are mostly positive. I added my oppinion about the fact that i , when attending a raid, love to know what i'm doing. I like to be GUIDED through an ML not PULLED through... i didn't say one BAD word about results..
Same here, trying to say Keep it up... results are good you get things done.

Babazoo, i told you already, PLs, i know you are an alcoholic with an REAL LIFE stupid temper, but pls... refrain from your idiocy in my posts. Drugs and roleplay don't mix, remember that.

elbeek, i didn't slagg off raid leaders...

i slagged off one... Technos... Who now even thinks that ppl believe he destoyed something off which 40 ppl were talking about for the rest of the raid. Personally i don't give a shit. He just can't take the reality of his stupidity... and uses the utmost childish counter measures imaginable. And i have held pre quest raids.. slower then most that ended in succes. Hasty decission made one fail also. So i'm doing raids.. don't say i flame without representing something ;-) he is a liar and a thief.. end case.. he didn't make a mistake because he knew what the mace was about and his CHAT LINES WHEN IT DROPPED WERE PRETTY OBVIOUS.

Also about advising on ML raids... elbeek, you know most raids take a lot of time to walk through, MOST ppl that get on line know that it is a tiring job and ppl don't want to have to do the same things over and over without results. Some Casual gamers SHEDULE their real life to be able to join in on those, because they have a LOT more a hand then DAOC. SO for those PPL results are VERRY important. They want to do something with succes. I gave info about a couple off reasons why things fail.... why they don't work out. THe intention of them is that ppl reading those would think about it and maybee get some infor out off it. I do realize that everything i add has a probability off beeing wrong, all came from my POV.

this thread was a reply to Freezings personal assault on me in saying "no one wants to join you". Well as a matter affect... ppl do join in on my things. Those stimulated by hatred, bred upon minor comments from ignorant idiots , don't.

i clarified his oppinion about me, with Facts, based up results from raids and observations, why things do or Don't work out.

no freedom of speech?
yeah , ppl have fredom to flame also, i can take a lot of heat.

i do know that in every post i make, half of the ppl flaming it, Haven't even understand half of what i was trying to write.

i don't care fore flaming replies.
i do understand most of the flamings even...

To the oher readers of my "observing" threads..
there are lot of reasons for me posting things... i just do it.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
i will continiue keep raids goping on but right now i have taken some vaccation from hold raids so i get some time to farm some items i need fore my cleric

Some think i am hold this raids just fore the drops witch are not true those been with me on presteps and on mls now i get the worst drops mostly and i do not preclaim normaly from raids

a have some freidns who are almost with me on raids they translate on the bg chat fore me to better and understanding english as some have problöem with understand my english .

right now i have a 2 weeks vvaccation from hold mls think i can need that one the reason is i been hold alout of mls and dont got time to farm monney witch i need to complet my Armor set upp

I can ashore you be keep up my work against keep Mls raids public

i have nothing against you if thats you think i am not that kind of player

witch i think you now as well .

you are more to welcome conntact me in game if you wanna talk better at any time

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
you said, no raids till after catas, means just one thing, heretic... after i started talking about that subject in a thread here, you restart ML.

Restart ML?

I do ML9 because my cleric doesn't have it - sue me. Trust me you are no influence to me doing any MLs. I'm not even making a heretic.

Red HATred said:
i didn't slagg off raid leaders...

i slagged off one...

Says it all tbh.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
QUOTE=-Freezingwiz-]other leaders atm:

Eggy, prominent raid leader.. head off the anti-iron club. I don't join his raids because , although they are efficient in result and use the classical no-style-just-zerg tactic, i rather be in a fairly sizable raid where i know what is happening (to chaotic). So i can see what we are doing. So, no bad word about his results. Only the way... his way, his stuff. i can't help it , i kinda love a storyline during a raid, not just numbers. (still, i can't help it to notice his personal needs as a motivation to hold things , but that is just a POV)

Shanessa, tbh..; a verry nice person, but ,sounds more like a day-care mother/father in the raids then a leader.That is what i was able to conclude out of the BG conversations from the raids i joined. A real shame i was never able to join one raid that ended in a good way. Otherwise i would have said. The will is there. But the results are rather small. I said it. No comment to the person playing shanessa... giving every efford in grouping ppl up to get something done. Shanessa succeeds in getting ppl together but a raid is never about the leader alone. The ppl in the BG's mess it up. Last raids i've seen. Shanessa wil only post on the forums to draw ppl and let some other person lead the raids. Good thing, still raids go bad.

Im curious how I never get mentioned as an active ML leader :( ive noticed it in other threads too not just this one. I did just recently run a whole ML1-10 and have done ML7-10 before. Bah oh well. Though tbh, glad you didnt mention me, wouldnt really like to see what you gotta say!

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
OMG was so much writing I just couldnt bring myself to read it all lol
except ......

Red HATred said:
Babazoo, i told you already, PLs, i know you are an alcoholic with an REAL LIFE stupid temper, but pls... refrain from your idiocy in my posts. Drugs and roleplay don't mix, remember that.

lmao Red u r soooooooooo wrong on that one ... is funny how u always seem to get it wrong :touch:

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
i think my voice has as much weight as others so here it goes..
i attened on 2 ml5 pre runs from Ironheart and have to say, they were time consuming BUT efficient to the end that when ppl werent done there would allways be made another day/time with the ppl who havent completed there steps in main group, afew others said at once they come HELP for nothing else cause they got helped by those ppl who havent completed the steps.
Tbh i give a shit about flaming feast, hotheads, and all the wannabee leaders out there.
Everone, that includes ppl like Iron, Eggy, Shan, Nomans, simple EVERYONE who leads a raid with a honest intention and for the ppl as well as , ofc, for himself should be showed respect.
Dont forget the ppl who AID those leaders also cause i noticed, as many times as i was there to help, Leaders of raids in general dont care to even bother to say thx to there "aids" be it in public (god NO!) or on a simple pm.
Be aware you raid leaders, that w/o certain ppl you wouldnt do a raid, be it zergstyle or single/triple groups. Its the ppl who make a good leader not a leader in himself imo. Yes, there are exceptions ofc, Shan said she has 2 trusty friends, no names ofc, but at least she gives in that she needs a hand, maybe, cause the raids i attented from her were ok imo.
Well keep in mind, as much as you want ignore it, if we dont play like a realm we can play offline afterall this is a MMOG (skip the R). So its TEAM or shit, you decide, Leaders.

Faya

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Faya said:
Tbh i give a shit about flaming feast, hotheads, and all the wannabee leaders out there.
Everone, that includes ppl like Iron, Eggy, Shan, Nomans, simple EVERYONE who leads a raid with a honest intention and for the ppl as well as , ofc, for himself should be showed respect.
Dont forget the ppl who AID those leaders also cause i noticed, as many times as i was there to help, Leaders of raids in general dont care to even bother to say thx to there "aids" be it in public (god NO!) or on a simple pm.

:clap:

And I always thank people for coming (basically make the raid posible) in the BG after ive done lotto.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I don't say this often, but this thread surely demands it: shut the FUCK up, Ironheart. You even have the nerve to rack down on Shanessa's English when yours is all over the map?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I don't say this often, but this thread surely demands it: shut the FUCK up, Ironheart. You even have the nerve to rack down on Shanessa's English when yours is all over the map?

:eek:

belomar!

you're right tho :/

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Im curious how I never get mentioned as an active ML leader :( ive noticed it in other threads too not just this one. I did just recently run a whole ML1-10 and have done ML7-10 before. Bah oh well. Though tbh, glad you didnt mention me, wouldnt really like to see what you gotta say!

I wanna be :flame: too...

I even tried zephyr'ing people off hibbie boats, but they won't whine at me either :(

I guess life is just unfair!

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
u think id steal a crap mace like that if i wanted it id buy

Can you point me in the direction where to buy one? Its the only item on my cleric template I have never once seen for sale -.-

Marc

FH is my second home
Faya said:

I couldnt give a shit if Ironheart stumbles upon a cure for cancer while playing in his "sand pit". He aint never gonna get any respect from me. I dare say a lot of others feel the same.

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Subedai said:
long post for sum1 that doesnt care.

Fanboy response from someone that cant think for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom