FOA freezingwiz / general Raid comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Babazoo said:
The Irontard Species is a strange one
Not at all. Hes proven time and time again hes just an attention seeking kiddie - despite his denials.

Entertaining (to laugh AT as opposed to WITH) but sadly thats just giving him what he wants.

Shame the old BW posts are long since deleted, his original "Im the reincarnation of King Arthur coming to save you all!" (or whatever it was) thread was hilarious ;)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
The thing that i wonder sometimes when i see something like this popping up is... he's got to be a sadist to himself with over 80% (and i think i'm pretty close with that number) of albion hating him and still creating more and more enemies.

I know pleasing everyone isn't something you'd do (hell i can't really care if some ppl hate me) and if they can't accept who you are who cares.... but... having so many ppl on albion really detesting the guy... - wouldn't that at least make you think you must be doing something wrong???

:eek7:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
The thing that i wonder sometimes when i see something like this popping up is... he's got to be a sadist to himself with over 80% (and i think i'm pretty close with that number) of albion hating him and still creating more and more enemies.

I know pleasing everyone isn't something you'd do (hell i can't really care if some ppl hate me) and if they can't accept who you are who cares.... but... having so many ppl on albion really detesting the guy... - wouldn't that at least make you think you must be doing something wrong???

:eek7:

oog:

numbers are verry wrong aadia ;-)
and hating... is such an overstatement...

if it weren't for the entertaining factor it wouldn't happen..

still, lurking between all the written lines... there is a lot more to be read.. but then.. none care.
I just love entertaining the supperficial an narrowminded flamers.

ppl don't hate me for what happens here aadia.. you are absolutely wrong..
I think that may be a judgement formed upon personal feelings, not general once. But then , ok, even if you would be right. As you said.. why should i care.

i call this place " Minds eye theatre" ;-)
i could agree if you'd say..
80% of the replying ppl on FH hate me... that makes it easier for me to sellect the good lads/laidies in there. FH users hate my guts, neat :)
So is this a sharade? or a reality? :)

are opinions , subjective? or objective?

and yes, threads are written because they have a start and a reason... they are almost a reply to something, or a demand for something...(not attention, personally i wouldn't know why i need attention). Information i gathered while roaming, listening to ppl, listening to the shit in there... i create the topic.. and get the flames for it. Threads filled with aggro, sarcasm, facts, confrontations, or just something , how would i call it, most wouldn't expect.
Beeing confronted with facts is something most youngsters have a serious problem with. The feeling off beeing untouchable behind their little keybaords in their 4 by 4 room makes some act wierd... The fact that most always think they can get away with anything..; that nothing can stop them in doing their stuff.. makes em wierd.

from that point on.. the readers deceided the turnout off all posts. i just gladly follow the path they walk upon.
I can't help it that the majority of this forum are juveniles.. and the few sensible ppl won't flame-to-flame, but they will evaluate topic.; add to it.

But then analising things isn't something all ppl care fore.

Anyway..

the last few threads weren't even posted in my interest, i did it for other ppl.
I just notice that some ppl want to , or try to , play.... i love playing.
You see.. while roaming.. i hardly ever get into trouble..; if i do.. (ok, it does happen, i'm in there a lot) you will see.. who was causing the problem.; but then... again, none care for the facts...

you know it now, aadia, i really don't care if 80% of the reading ppl here would hate me. I know some don't, and i know there are that do.

do you notice that you can count the flamers on my replies on one hand?

cheers

Marc

FH is my second home
Its just that most cba flaming you anymore. We still want to, dont get me wrong. We just cba because you get off on it.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

cheers

How many other things do you do with one hand?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Its just that most cba flaming you anymore. We still want to, dont get me wrong. We just cba because you get off on it.

get off, i a real overstatement... i just don't care.
it is so funny..

you have the flamers >>>then you have the in-game-flamers buttkissers that need some buttkissing done to win appreciation, they add to the flamers.
These do stack :)

look, last note on last few thread...

a friggin asshole tried to steal from a bloddy raid.. in cooperation with his matey.. (conclusion that can be made) His in game butkissers go..." he's been under a lot of pressure.. cause off.. blablabla "
linch the friggin thief. And he get's defended here. Real sensible. And is it cause I wrote the post about it? Or is it just the topic that made ppl react like they did.

Other thread .. was a reply to friggin freezywizz.; that wanted to confront me with a possible fact that ppl hate me in game.. KK, i have no problem reading that. i react to it. And tell him look here: the facts are... blablabal, general raid: facts.... results : facts...
Ok, i get flamed for it... why?
Cause ppl feel offended? I didn't offend ppl .. even gave positive comments.
Replying ppl twist words,
(for exemple done twice vs shanessa, and there was absolutely NO reason so , cause i presonally thought i never offended, just told facts from my pov); cause most hardly seem to comprehend their native mother tongue... they have no knowledge about comprehensive reading.

K, you ppl don't care for what i write.... why reply then? why flame?
isn't it pretty obvious that it just proves lesser intelligence? Or plain boredom?
Or just stupidity?

about raids.. i gave facts.. and i said why i personally didn't like certain things. Am i THAT important to the whole realm that you should feel provoced or endangered if i speak about someone?

you know, thieves get linched.. in here thay are given a free pass.

so..... why flame with insults....?
why not reply with:
i do not agreeee with this fact; ***** , reason: ****** constructive conversation build..

no it goes like

you f*ck**** you fuc*** the *** off and **** the *****, foad, die

WOOOOOWWWWW, constructive... that reaaaaally made me see thing clearder ..

thx

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
your just not right in the head are you Red ?

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Hey dedon how goes! I said I would post a holler when ur next onilne =)
You loaned me that whip for Kiesle remember? ;)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
I gona be back in ac 2n8 workin more on Ishtra and Ryko :] hope to have Kiesle logged and maybe BB too if I can keep the acc stable, you welcome to come for some xp if ur local :clap:

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
Moggit said:
your just not right in the head are you Red ?

He is a very strange dude indeed , post after post he claims he doesnt care but still proceeds to post 10'000 words of drivel when 1 line would do.

Red HATred said:
so..... why flame with insults....?
why not reply with:
i do not agreeee with this fact; ***** , reason: ****** constructive conversation build..

cos most of us HATE you ... dont you get it !!!

Do us all a favour and Fuck Off to WoW or MID/HIB or even the Bloody moon but would you plz ... Just Go Away !!

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Babazoo said:
cos most of us HATE you ... dont you get it !!!

just you and your fellow alcoholics mate, babazoo, go get treatment ...

you just set a perfect example for my words...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
why don't you just play the game as you enjoy it and leave it there ironheart? i really don't get what you're trying to accomplish. even you must see all you accomplish is negative attention

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes i wonder why i still play this game...

Faya - nice reply
Red - keep doing your thing

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Red HATred said:
just you and your fellow alcoholics mate, babazoo, go get treatment ...

you just set a perfect example for my words...

Ironheart,

Give it up while you're only a few miles behind.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Just when I think Ironfart may be an ok guy, he posts reams of utter shit. Were you dropped on your head at birth or is it summat to do with the lunar cycle, either way its about time you had a hot cup of shut the fuck up.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
what ironfart realy ment to say

Red HATred said:
oog:

and hating... is such an overstatement...

if it weren't for the entertaining factor it wouldn't happen..

still, lurking between all the written lines... there is a lot more to be read.. but then.. none care.
I just love entertaining the supperficial an narrowminded flamers.

ppl don't hate me for what happens here aadia.. you are absolutely wrong..
I think that may be a judgement formed upon personal feelings, not general once. But then , ok, even if you would be right. As you said.. why should i care.

i call this place " Minds eye theatre" ;-)
80% of the replying ppl on FH hate me... that makes it easier for me to sellect the good lads/laidies in there. FH users hate my guts, neat :)
So is this a sharade? or a reality? :)

and yes, threads are written because they have a start and a reason... they are almost a reply to something, or a demand for something...(not attention, personally i wouldn't know why i need attention). Information i gathered while roaming, listening to ppl, listening to the shit in there... i create the topic.. and get the flames for it. Threads filled with aggro, sarcasm, facts, confrontations, or just something , how would i call it, most wouldn't expect.
Beeing confronted with facts is something most youngsters have a serious problem with. The feeling off beeing untouchable behind their little keybaords in their 4 by 4 room makes some act wierd... The fact that most always think they can get away with anything..; that nothing can stop them in doing their stuff.. makes em wierd.

from that point on.. the readers deceided the turnout off all posts. i just gladly follow the path they walk upon.
I can't help it that the majority of this forum are juveniles.. and the few sensible ppl won't flame-to-flame, but they will evaluate topic.; add to it.

Anyway..

the last few threads weren't even posted in my interest, i did it for other ppl.
You see.. while roaming.. i hardly ever get into trouble..; if i do.. (ok, it does happen, i'm in there a lot) you will see.. who was causing the problem.; but then... again, none care for the facts...

you know it now, aadia, i really don't care if 80% of the reading ppl here would hate me. I know some don't, and i know there are that do.

cheers

and hating... is such an Understatement...

if it weren't for the entertaining factor it wouldn't happen..(Im so sad i need this to get off on )

still, lurking between all the written lines... there is a lot more to be read.. but then.. none care.I just wish i knew myself
I just love entertaining the supperficial an narrowminded flamers.(thats me ironfart)

ppl hate me for what happens here aadia.. you are absolutely write
I think that may be a judgement formed upon personal feelings, not general once. But then , ok, even if you would be right. As you said.. why should i care? ppl have hated me my hole life im ust to it now

i call this place " My only form of expresion" ;-)
So is this a sharade? or a reality because im unsure myself? :)

and yes, threads are written because they have a start and a reason... they are almost a reply to something, or a demand for something...(its attention, personally i wouldn't know why i need attention but the doctors are still working with me). Information i gathered while roaming, listening to ppl, listening to the shit in there... i create the topic.. and get the flames for it. Threads filled with aggro, sarcasm, facts, confrontations, or just something , how would i call it, most wouldn't expect.
Beeing confronted with facts is something most youngsters have a serious problem with. The feeling off beeing untouchable behind my keybaord in my 4 by 4 room makes me act wierd... The fact that i always think they can get away with anything..; that nothing can stop me in doing their stuff.. makes me wierd.

Anyway..

the last few threads were posted in my interest,but i want to to belive i did it for other ppl.

you know it now, aadia, i really don't care if 80% of the reading ppl here would hate me. I know some don't, and i know there are that do. Im ust to not havin any friends

do you notice that you can count the flamers on my replies on one hand good job i get stuck when i get past 5

cheers

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
delich.jpg

Ironheart and his GF.

Siv

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:

That would be a masochist. Actually, an E-masochist in this context? How bizarre.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
less personal attacks please people.

And keep all this FAO nonsense to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom