Flat Screen LCD

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Hey everyone,

Been looking around for a LCD screen recently, something around the 100 quid range, but everything there seems to be shit.

Any suggestions or good offers?

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Munkey

We need a few more specifics :) What size would you like? What will you be using it for (games, movies, photo editing, general desktop work etc.)? And what's your maximum budget (sometimes it pays to spend a little extra)?

Kind regards

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Munkey

We need a few more specifics :) What size would you like? What will you be using it for (games, movies, photo editing, general desktop work etc.)? And what's your maximum budget (sometimes it pays to spend a little extra)?

Kind regards

Tbh, I just want to use it for my laptop/xbox360. Maybe even as my TV as well.

And my maximum budget is 120, because im a poor student :(

But mostly it'll be for general laptop use/tv use, but i dont want an arial in it.

Anything past 17" is good.

I've looked around, but everything seems to be in the 160 upwards range, which is way out of it.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Munkey

Try checking out computer component sites, they have plenty of deals if you can stretch to £120. Micro Direct et al. have plenty of 17" and 19" LCDs, and you can choose either 4:3 or 16:10 ratio as you prefer. Scan also have some good daily deals worth checking out. If you want free postage, try Amazon and such places.

Just a word of warning, if you want to use your LCD as a TV then you need a TV tuner for your computer (a few LCD monitors have TV tuners built-in, but you said you don't want an aerial connected to it). This also means you computer needs to be on in order for you to watch TV.

Kind regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom