FLAME @ 37ish ppl in CM

N

Novamir

are you SURE that lodes drop ttrs forrest? coz i dont think so... or at least in my experience haven't got one off em

C

Cloak_

Im sure they do,, but ill go pharm wit my chanter to make sure :p

E

elerand

Originally posted by N07ABL3
Abys drop Alch materials ---> always gonna be camped
Lode Protectors / Coerced Groovers drop Truesilver rings --> always gonna be camped

Wee`s erm,, loot stacks nice :p

Dont blame ppl for PL there when they also farming for items, Blame Alchemists :clap:

Yeah blame the alchemists! I went there today to farm (if that's really a term worth using for something with roughly a 2% drop rate) ingredients, got some, have to say dmg shield potions are sooo pointless :D

A

Arrows

i agree .... didnt want to but im pissed off today ...

level 50 xping and we lost 3 members of our group cos they joined him ... .. went form doing groovers baffers to single lodes .... the xp was probably not even better ffs !

had to have been slower .. hes onyla hero up against a lode .. baf mobs and bubble etc = chaining ... noobs imo

fucks me of

D

Danya

CM = cash farm place when DF is closed. ;)
Innis is too damn far and loot is better in dungeons than elsewhere. Bear in mind most 50s are bound in DL and generally stay around DL/Connacht/Lough Derg/TNN area for cash farming as it's easier to get to RvR/DF from there. ;)

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by Kicks

Imagine my perspective, I arrive at CM pit during peak time 30+ ppl inside. no1 looking for more ppl from the grp search thingy. I wander by all the usual camping spots and find at every spot grey, green, blue and yellow con players being pl'ed and no1 to group with, I'm entitled to be slightly annoyed.

I appreciate that 39+ are hard lvls but they become even harder if every other person gets pl'd past them.

I'm not saying dont pl or don't pl in pit or anything else all Im saying is for once take a look at someone else's perspective and look how its seems to them.

Your a nightshade, who cares what you think ? stop fucking moaning FFS!!! this thread should have died last week. Oh wait, people like me posting to it are keeping it alive.

STOP REPLYING TO IT !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread