FLAME @ 37ish ppl in CM

O

old.Zuljin

Guest
Why?!, Why i ask again.. Ppl at 37ish is XPing in CM.. why ? since chanters started to PL down there, the campbonus is gone and the xp is the s000k.. Come to innis instead and go to Sheeroe hills.. the XP is higer due to higher Campbonus ( there is some atleast), Group bonus( adds etc etc), Better drops, and WAAAAY better xp.
Started to xp at Glimmerlings at 28 with my mana enchanter, and have killed loads of glimmerwards, ardents and so on till 37 and i intend to proceed like that. But the Reason i flame is that i cant belive why ppl cant figure how to go to EZ and get WAY better xp...
Earlier today i asked a few lvl 37 tanks if they wanted to come to EZ and the answer i got was something like "no sorry, EZ is too hard to us :puke:" and there you are all wrong.. IF it should happen you die, it will still be worth it!
 
A

Aeiedil

Guest
well i never go to sheeroe because i cant be assed, im never on for very long at the moment and so go to the easy reach places where i can solo, or occaisionally get a group, hence why i was there with my (l36) chanter yesterday witha pbaoe group. ally is teh uber tank with mana shield :D
 
K

Kobold

Guest
Let peeps xp wheer they want :p

Better drops in EZ though, GIV bracers! :D
 
S

saltymcpepper

Guest
here%20are%20the%20people%20who%20care.jpg
 
S

Shrye

Guest
Why don't YOU go somewhere else, if you got a problem?
 
K

Kicks

Guest
Im ferking pissed off with the amount of ppl pl'ing in cm these days, went grp hunting down to pit earlier went through 2 pl'ing grps b4 I even hit pit then in pit every camp spot was taken by sum1 pl'ing.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

do it somewhere else if u have to do it at all fs
 
F

Faeldawn

Guest
So players wanting to pl friends cant use cm pit? This makes no sense, as your first post is flaming CM groups for xping in CM @ high 30's.........if you first want all the high 30 groups to go to EZ, why flame pl groups in the pit??!?!??!?!?

Make a logical argument, dont contradict yourself on the same post, maybe then you will get some constructive feed back.

Until then :flame:
 
L

Lessurl

Guest
Maybe people don't like innis? Getting grps made there is a hassle to say the least. Other day spent 1hr makin grp, finally ready to move out then the bard decides he's gonna go and try to make a crim fins grp, cya. Another couple leave annoyed at this so takes another 30 mins to get grp ready again. Finally off we go into ez and noone listens about what to do on way in with all the aggro, some just keep runnin on ignorin others who are gettin hit, some stop to fight inside the spawn zones and only a small minority actually were aimin to run to each safe spot and fight there. Result, grp wipe on way in. Grp breaks, 2hrs wasted. Even just soloing stuff up the top in cm i coulda made more xp than that. :p
And there is always a chance of pickin up a grp as u make the solo xp, hence in some ways cm > innis.
 
O

old.Mitsu

Guest
Hm a few ppl said that Innis was mostly 40+ :rolleyes:
Well give me a honk if you need a shrimpy tank for some group. :D
 
T

TocaTank

Guest
Innis is fine at level 35+ imo, people just like 40+
 
O

old.Icebreaker

Guest
Sometimes i do some Cash hunt down there in CM.

But if i see a full group of 36-40 ppl there who want to xp then i leave.CM is a great place to xp at these lvl's for Groups. There is better Spots outside the Dungeons to PL ppl. :)


------------------------------
Icebreaker <Celtic Fist>
 
O

ooheal

Guest
I seem to remeber a cave in innis with nice scale drops and so ..
TRiebh of so .. not many peeps using it ... well 0 peeps ..

kinda good from 35 - 40 i think ... maybe 42
 
F

Fame

Guest
35 - 40 ? no, maybe for soloing,

groups there is +-25 - +- 32 or so. at least afaik
 
A

Arrows

Guest
cm is easy to get to
but mobs at level 38+ dont give enough xp ... im xping in there at the mo at level 40 cos i got to innis and cant get groups ... and im noob to level 40 so i dunno how to get to sheero


i agree though its not easy for us to xp in cm cos tehre are a lot of plevel groups now .. more than there used to be it seems ...

i.e right now im in there and there is about 6/8 levels 50s here and about 6 35 - 40 ers ...

is midday though ... i got no probs with pleveling .. they have as much right as anyone but .... at level 50 there are hundreds of places to go farm ... isnt there ..?

and the peops your plelveing could most likely get groups and a good group can be better than pleveling .. imo :) (bafers rule)
 
O

oblivion_6

Guest
I cant see anything wrong with PLing peeps down in CM

ive done it a few times and had it done for me :)

Innis is too tough as its out in the middle of nowhere whereas CM is nearby and handy

plus it always pisses me off when i get horse all the way out there to find nuttin happening :(
 
G

Gabrial

Guest
Originally posted by old.Zuljin
Why?!, Why i ask again.. Ppl at 37ish is XPing in CM.. why ? since chanters started to PL down there, the campbonus is gone and the xp is the s000k.. Come to innis instead and go to Sheeroe hills.. the XP is higer due to higher Campbonus ( there is some atleast), Group bonus( adds etc etc), Better drops, and WAAAAY better xp.
Started to xp at Glimmerlings at 28 with my mana enchanter, and have killed loads of glimmerwards, ardents and so on till 37 and i intend to proceed like that. But the Reason i flame is that i cant belive why ppl cant figure how to go to EZ and get WAY better xp...
Earlier today i asked a few lvl 37 tanks if they wanted to come to EZ and the answer i got was something like "no sorry, EZ is too hard to us :puke:" and there you are all wrong.. IF it should happen you die, it will still be worth it!

I know why I dont so any of that - I got no idea where any of it is.

Glimmerlings? No idea where or what they are
EZ? Dunno where that is (or what it stands for)
Sheeroe hills? Never heard of it.
CM? Whats it stand for?

I know everyone else here probby knows the answers to these questions but I been away for a while and my last hibby char only made lvl 29 I think. What I'm trying to say is maybe not everyone knows where these places are...
 
C

Chameleon

Guest
I think im right in saying there are some sc/alch ingredients that are needed from cm. I think this might be partly why you see high 40's/50 level players down there. Naturally they might take one or two from guild to help them level at the same time. I did the cm pit until 40 and then 40-42 up top in cm solo. It's still good xp at those levels. Bards can go to innis at 38 ish and maybe some others, but for some classes at 37/38, cm is still most reliable place to get xp. Some people need to be able to log on, play some and then log off, so running over the realm trying to make groups in innis at relatively low levels might not suit all.
 
P

Pocyourhontas

Guest
:flame:

So, let me get this straight.

Although i pay a monthly sub fee, just like everyone else, including you Zuljin! I am not allowed to hunt, Farm, PL or anything else where i want unless its ok with you? Hmmmm, is this Dark Age Of Camelot ? or Dark Age Of Zuljin ? HAHAHHAA

Think you get the idea, we will hunt and PL wherever and whenever we want to, if it bothers you that by the time u log on its all camped, LOG ON EARLIER !!!!!

:flame: Over and out.
 
A

Arrows

Guest
Originally posted by Pocyourhontas
:flame:

So, let me get this straight.

Although i pay a monthly sub fee, just like everyone else, including you Zuljin! I am not allowed to hunt, Farm, PL or anything else where i want unless its ok with you? Hmmmm, is this Dark Age Of Camelot ? or Dark Age Of Zuljin ? HAHAHHAA

Think you get the idea, we will hunt and PL wherever and whenever we want to, if it bothers you that by the time u log on its all camped, LOG ON EARLIER !!!!!

:flame: Over and out.

theres two types of people in this game

those who dont care about getting on with others - selfish
those who do try to get along with others and work to find solution to the problem - not enough in the realm


on your logic you wouldnt be annoyed if i began to leech you mobs ..? get the odd smack in etc ... cos i have my £6 god given right to do as i wish ..?

everyone has the right to play the game how they want
but you catch more bees with sugar than vinegar ja ....


i really dont care personalyl i just like to make critical statements of other peoples opinions cos i have none of my own =/
 
O

old.Zuljin

Guest
let me answer from a end.

Shrye - I am XPing another place, but im still mad at ppl that cant figure to get their asses to innis instead. Last night i made a Azure group from scratch withn 10 mins and we were there for 3 hours or more, so i cant see why ppl dont get down there.


Faeldawn - I dont flame PL group's directly, but im flameing the ppl that is 37+ and still think CM is the best xp in Hib ( which is wrong ). if it is that CM is the best xp, why is it that i use 1 hour in CM and gain the same amount of XP there as i do every 3rd pull at Azures ?

Ch@meleon - yes, All execpt a few that is dropped in Bog of Cullen

Pocyourhontas - First of all, its not knida what im mentioning, and dont insult me by saying that your not allowed to PL, Hunt etc etc with out my permission, because that is still not what im saying. the thing im saying is that there is places that is much better to xp at when we dont have DF ( like never ) and trying to get ppl down to innis so we can make it easyer to get groups going to EZ, but when i ask for ppl in CM to come to Innis if they are LFG anyway i get a straight "no" from everyone execpt the ppl that knows how the xp is in EZ or at Banshees. and to the end, I CANT LOG ON EARLIER THAN IM DOING! ( normaly when i get out of bed )
 
F

Faeldawn

Guest
DUE TO THE RECENT FLAMING OF POOR OLD FAEL, I WILL BE INSERTING <SARCASM> WHERE APPROPRIATE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE HAD A HUMOUR BYPASS.

Originally posted by old.Zuljin

Faeldawn - I dont flame PL group's directly, but im flameing the ppl that is 37+ and still think CM is the best xp in Hib ( which is wrong ). if it is that CM is the best xp, why is it that i use 1 hour in CM and gain the same amount of XP there as i do every 3rd pull at Azures ?


Erm....i thought i was flaming Kicks.......who rattled you cage :)

<SARCASM/JOKE/J/K/DONT GET ALL FLUSTERED/AVIN' A LAFF/DONT FLAME ME FOR IT>

Seriously tho, most of the p/l in CM is so the high lvl characters can farm drops to /salvage for guild crafters and get a lil xp for lowbie mates @ same time.

Peace :)
 
V

VodkaFairy

Guest
Originally posted by old.Zuljin
let me answer from a end.

Shrye - I am XPing another place, but im still mad at ppl that cant figure to get their asses to innis instead. Last night i made a Azure group from scratch withn 10 mins and we were there for 3 hours or more, so i cant see why ppl dont get down there.

If you had no clue Azures existed would you go there? No, I don't think so. The group yesterday was fine, but it's a little sad to get offended by people that don't know this game inside-out yet. Why don't you teach them some better spots?
 
E

elerand

Guest
Actually 37 might be a bit low for tanks, azure can hit pretty hard and if you are all around lvl 37 in e then you might have to cross azures off the list, especially as if the baf gets too hot to handle.

Every time I go CM with my lvl 50 BM I always see the mobs at the top of the pit untouched, I've done those in a grp with my lvl 36 ment and it pisses over doing abys, they get tired pretty quick but BAF!!!!! It's worth more and 3x the loot if you want that too.
Actually you get 38 on those you can pretty much say bye bye to CM and find some decent mobs in bog of cullen, there are siabra there that aren't impossible to kill after all ;)
 
G

Gabrial

Guest
Originally posted by VodkaFairy


If you had no clue Azures existed would you go there? No, I don't think so. The group yesterday was fine, but it's a little sad to get offended by people that don't know this game inside-out yet. Why don't you teach them some better spots?



what he said!
 
K

Kicks

Guest
Originally posted by Faeldawn
So players wanting to pl friends cant use cm pit? This makes no sense, ..., why flame pl groups in the pit??!?!??!?!?

Imagine my perspective, I arrive at CM pit during peak time 30+ ppl inside. no1 looking for more ppl from the grp search thingy. I wander by all the usual camping spots and find at every spot grey, green, blue and yellow con players being pl'ed and no1 to group with, I'm entitled to be slightly annoyed.

I appreciate that 39+ are hard lvls but they become even harder if every other person gets pl'd past them.

I'm not saying dont pl or don't pl in pit or anything else all Im saying is for once take a look at someone else's perspective and look how its seems to them.
 
D

Dodgy Geeza

Guest
Lol - can't believe this thread is still active.
People - word of advice...
Go level wherever you want, don't be told where you can and can't go level/pharm - whatever else you want to do.
There are no limits - apart from the obvious, if the mobs are grey to you its pointless.
No-one has any more right than anyone else to be any place at anytime.
Sure, its nice to get along with people, and be friendly and sporting - but some people are just arses, and make life difficult for themselves.
Theres only a couple of unspoken rules,
You should'nt camp other peoples areas (unless you ask them - and they say its ok - because the spawn rate is fast enuf to sustain both grps), and you shouldn't steal mobs.
Hib a pretty big place guys...I'm sure we can all get along somehow.
If you are stuggling to find somewhere to XP have a look on Daoc websites and forums - there are enough of them.

http://daoc.catacombs.com/bestiary.cfm

and

http://www.daocweave.com/daoc/hibernia/creatures/creature_index.htm

for instance...

Laterz

DG
 
F

Faeldawn

Guest
Originally posted by Kicks


Imagine my perspective, I arrive at CM pit during peak time 30+ ppl inside. no1 looking for more ppl from the grp search thingy. I wander by all the usual camping spots and find at every spot grey, green, blue and yellow con players being pl'ed and no1 to group with, I'm entitled to be slightly annoyed.

I appreciate that 39+ are hard lvls but they become even harder if every other person gets pl'd past them.

I'm not saying dont pl or don't pl in pit or anything else all Im saying is for once take a look at someone else's perspective and look how its seems to them.

If you want to quote me do it properly, you have edited my post and twised it so it loses all of its origional meaning, like cutting letters out of a newspaper and sticking them on a bit of paper.
 
K

Kicks

Guest
chill I edited out the parts that didnt apply to me nad put .... showing stuff had been there. Since I didnt mention about going to ez etc kinda pointless replying to it refering to that
 
C

Cloak_

Guest
Abys drop Alch materials ---> always gonna be camped
Lode Protectors / Coerced Groovers drop Truesilver rings --> always gonna be camped

Wee`s erm,, loot stacks nice :p

Dont blame ppl for PL there when they also farming for items, Blame Alchemists :clap:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

R
Replies
5
Views
604
C
H
Replies
59
Views
2K
llixeraxu
L
N
Replies
13
Views
613
Arnor
A
S
Replies
1
Views
262
arkaiser
A
V
Replies
31
Views
1K
real_forever
R
Top Bottom