Fixed PBaE grp from lvl 20

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, forgot to confirm it.
I'll be there on monday (happy? ;))

My pally is named Yshiri. Could you maybe tell me where to meet and what your alt char's name is? So I don't run around without knowing anything on monday.

@Funkybunny ...you're SO wise...

living

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds good, time has been set to 21.00 CET on monday now instead due to some people have to work, and we still play until a vital character has to leave :) Only need 2 more confirmations then, Sethan and Legolasninja :)

Yea sometimes they die out fast othertimes they atleast make it to the 40's, and pretty much all classes here can get grps in AC in that case.. i hope :>
Also if people dont meet up without a warning I got others who is eager to take their spot permanently :)

Names i know ingame are:
Me = Sanlya (Cleric)
Hjendug = Seleb (IceWiz)

If you can't find us we will always be on irc, nomatter what time at #pvegrp on quakenet.

Can get mirc at www.mirc.com so you can log on :)

Daux

Fledgling Freddie
My Minstrels name is Follow

Will be online about 21.10 CET ish, as dont finish work till 2100

living

Fledgling Freddie
Still no word from Sethan or legolasninja so im trying to replace their spots. Sorry if they really wanted this spot but I need to make sure that we have 8 ppl when we start. Contact me asap if u really are out there cuz i need to know.

I can also be found ingame as "Zyperchick", thats the character i play most on alb/pryd when not on my cleric :)

And its still Monday 21.00 CET (20.00 GMT). We will meet in Goth as it seems to be the most central spot. Also any idea to where we can hunt as lvl 20? :)

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:
When we started such a group last time, we started in "Tepoks Mine".
If you are not angry, you may try forrest sauvage too.
Another goot idea may be Cornwall.

keltoi ant room > catacombs > barrows > pygmies > xxx > AC > lvl 50 :X

living

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
i'l happily take legolasninja's icewizz spot :) :clap:

Roger, had some1 ells ask for it but if i can't get a hold of him tonight i will write u up to the spot :) Will get back to u if ur in tonight.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I will join with Cafe lvl 21 pally or Mytsharp 20 Cleric if needed. I have had Mytsharp to lvl 50 and Cafe to lvl 40 before. Both got deleted by my ev0l brother. So I deff know how to play them. Let me know if you get a space for one of em.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I know. You have told me before! :D Btw, givf invite to Forgotten Legends :clap:

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Bah FH just given me activation reply email .. .I Wanna Join!! lvl 26 Pally is that ok? or is it too late and ive missed it like most things? pleeease if you get a space lemme know :D:D :clap:

living

Fledgling Freddie
Wer a bit overfull atm. But please come on the irc channel i mentioned later, in case some peopel dont show 21.00 CET tomorrow u can have their spots. Or make ur own grp cuz seems to more than enough to create another :)

living

Fledgling Freddie
IceWiz: Hjendug (CONFIRMED) (Seleb ingame)
IceWiz: (still uncertain on this, loads want the spot but impossible to get a hold of once u need them. Will be sorted tomorrow on irc.)
Pala: GimpStrole (CONFIRMED) (Stereophonic ingame)
Pala: Glerina (CONFIRMED)
Cleric: me (CONFIRMED) (Sanlya ingame)
Cleric: Dervin (CONFIRMED)
Earth Teurgh: DeNiros_Insane (CONFIRMED) (Frusciante ingame)
Mincer: Daux (CONFIRMED) (cannot attend the first day so a replacement will be found for just that one day) (Follow ingame)

Starting MONDAY at 21.00 CET (20.00 GMT). Meeting in main si town (goth something?) Please be there a few mins ahead of time.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
I will join with Cafe lvl 21 pally or Mytsharp 20 Cleric if needed. I have had Mytsharp to lvl 50 and Cafe to lvl 40 before. Both got deleted by my ev0l brother. So I deff know how to play them. Let me know if you get a space for one of em.
Amagad!

Such waste of my time powerleveling Cafe :(

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I know :( You should have seen the look on my face when I logged on to an empty account. I was inches from taking a swing at my bro :D

living

Fledgling Freddie
i would have ripped him for evrything he had, sell it and buy a new account for those money ;>

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Nah, account buying is teh lose :twak:
Gimpy: No idea why really... He's a moron. :D

living

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Nah, account buying is teh lose :twak:
Gimpy: No idea why really... He's a moron. :D
Then buy PL!? ;> Anyways grp starting in 27mins :) Meeting in goth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom