Fixed PBaE grp from lvl 20

living

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, we are two peopel who are gonna try to start up a pbae xp group here on albion prydwen. Only requirement for this is that u have a level 20 character (/level or not) and that u got some decent gear (free gear is NOT decent, by decent i mean drops/quested or SC, mainly for the palas tho)

We where thinking to make the setup something like:

IceWiz: Hjendug
IceWiz:
Pala s/s:
Pala s/s:
Cleric: me
Cleric:
Minstrel:
Earth Theurgist (pbt bot):

We are new to albion so people with experience in this and ideas where to hunt would be appreciated (sp?) :)

Play times are going to be something like evry evening but we will sort that if we can get 8 people togeather here :)

#pvegrp @ quakenet on irc.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf i cant edit.. :>

IceWiz:
Pala s/s: GimpStrole (diden't understand ur post but I take it u wanted pala spot) :)
Pala s/s:
Cleric: me (Crashh/Sanlya)
Cleric:
Minstrel: Daux
Earth Theurgist (pbt bot): Sethan-

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
When we started such a group last time, we started in "Tepoks Mine".
If you are not angry, you may try forrest sauvage too.
Another goot idea may be Cornwall.

carmena

Fledgling Freddie
can bring a cleric or a wizzie but durring Eruo 2004 i wont be on much and next week im on vacation from home and computer so can only get in 2 weeks to start play.

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Uliea and Legolasninja do you perhaps have time to come on irc ? on the channel ? sounds very good that u want to join us - on irc we will try fix the times etc so et suits everyone best.

Legolasninja

Fledgling Freddie
i am not on irc atm cos i am at work but i could later.i think i could make a really good template but some cap resist with slash/thrust/crush and body and head then rest migth be near 20 cos i don't think i really need rest becuase i go emain quite alot i only get killed by melee but when i go on RvR raids i get mezzed/Pbaoed but not that much.

Im at work atm trialign to find apc with irc on if not i will get on when at home about 5:30ish

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
would like to join with either minstrel (20 + decent gear :p) or pally (23 + good gear ;))

living

Fledgling Freddie
Glerina said:
would like to join with either minstrel (20 + decent gear :p) or pally (23 + good gear ;))

Mincer is taken but ill be happy to sigh you up as a paladin :) Then we only need a cleric and we are full :) We discuss play times on irc, if you dont know how to use irc please post here so we can explain it :)

living

Fledgling Freddie
Legolasninja said:
i am not on irc atm cos i am at work but i could later.i think i could make a really good template but some cap resist with slash/thrust/crush and body and head then rest migth be near 20 cos i don't think i really need rest becuase i go emain quite alot i only get killed by melee but when i go on RvR raids i get mezzed/Pbaoed but not that much.

Im at work atm trialign to find apc with irc on if not i will get on when at home about 5:30ish

You dont need that good gear, as a caster its mainly dex and int u need to be high on, just dont want people to play with the free gear cuz its so crap :>

Avantis

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, i would love to have the Minstrel spot, already have a cleric and a paladin :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so seems like we got people in place, just need it confirmed that people can play now :) Hopefully we can start on saturday(Gimpstrole got a big raid friday), but if any of you can't I would like to know asap and we will proberly extend it one more day..
Play times will be something like 19.00cet to when people dont feel like it anymore or have to leave. Most of us got vacation so no time need here :)

Setup
IceWiz: Legolasninja
Pala: GimpStrole
Pala: Glerina
Cleric: me
Cleric: Uliea
Earth Teurgh: Sethan-
Mincer: Daux

Got a couple of buffbots.

Post if u can't make it and we will find a replacement :)
PM me if you can make it so i know you have read this post..

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Leading ML8 at 6:30 PM GMT saturday, so can do it earlier or later. And then have ML8 raid BG steps on Sunday at 7:00 PM GMT,

living

Fledgling Freddie
K we agreed on monday :> plz dont make any raids.. ;>

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
I'm gonna have to leave it, too much stuff going on with my main char to put time into lvl'ing another atm. Sorry ppl.

living

Fledgling Freddie
then we need another Cleric :) And by PMs i kinda meant here on freddyshouse, if you dont know how to PM just post here so i am sure that you can start playing on monday 19.00CET

living

Fledgling Freddie
Please peopel still need confirmation from some of you. We start monday 19.00 CET, if u can't then please reply so we can find a replacement.

Setup:

IceWiz: Hjendug (CONFIRMED)
IceWiz: Legolasninja
Pala: GimpStrole (CONFIRMED)
Pala: Glerina
Cleric: me (CONFIRMED)
Cleric: Dervish (not sure on the name)
Earth Teurgh: Sethan-
Mincer: Daux (CONFIRMED)

And we need more on the irc channel :)

Funkybunny

Banned
oh. another one of these.. these always start out nice... 1 person is always l8 or noshow just from start.. then you get a subsistude, then the first night is ok... you get xp.. some whipes... second day.. might still survive.. but most of these grps are dead by day3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom