[RANT] Fix the fucking WE's!

Thatelf

Fledgling Freddie
thank you for reaffirming the mind set of most WEs.

you dont have the intelligence to respond with any credability, another trait of the WE player :clap:
:iagree:100%.

this of course is an o so intelligent reply..."It's OK to come all over the screen, but try to avoid getting a sticky keyboard "

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Zede just L2P man, you aint bowing down to the all-inspiring awesomness and skill of all WE players.

If you think they need a nerf you need to L2P

/sarcasm

Zede

Part of the furniture
he will fuck off back to WA soon enough.

edit.

gratz elfy - since joining FH the most you have strung together is 3 sentances in a thread.

If I could chose an example of the exactly the type of person I dont want playing in a mmo - its you. Cluless, young, stupid..oh wait WA is full of them, when you going back ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Wrong..i enjoy it here being insulted and debating the pro's and con's of class's with such well informed intelligent people.

to debate you need to string together sentances, preferably in paragraphs - at this you fail

Thatelf

Fledgling Freddie
to debate you need to string together sentances, preferably in paragraphs - at this you fail
Ahhh i see ok thanks for that,is that fail like you guys fail to play well?Altho lets be honest... a monkey could play a BW and win,so with the constant whinging about not winning......and you question my intelligence:lol:

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Will you ALL please get back to the topic or ALL of you fuck off elsewhere so you can massage your egos and score points off each others posts to your hearts content?

The last page and a half is full of the three of you batting stupid little points back and forwards like some shit game of forum tennis saying very little about the thread's point.

M

Thatelf

Fledgling Freddie
Will you ALL please get back to the topic or ALL of you fuck off elsewhere so you can massage your egos and score points off each others posts to your hearts content?

The last page and a half is full of the three of you batting stupid little points back and forwards like some shit game of forum tennis saying very little about the thread's point.

M
Ummmmm the thread is about WE's is it not?we maybe bickering and massaging our egos(is that a referance to the remarkes about stuff on keyboards etc?)but none the less we are talking about WE's are we not?so we have never really gone off topic now have we?(apart from someones refference to stuff on keyboards).no need to swear.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ummmmm the thread is about WE's is it not?we maybe bickering and massaging our egos(is that a referance to the remarkes about stuff on keyboards etc?)but none the less we are talking about WE's are we not?so we have never really gone off topic now have we?(apart from someones refference to stuff on keyboards).no need to swear.

I agree with Mongoose though, which means you can calm down a bit with your posting or take a hike :)

Oh, and Zede - I play a WE and resent being bundled with your sweeping categorisations.

Thatelf

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Mongoose though, which means you can calm down a bit with your posting or take a hike :)

Oh, and Zede - I play a WE and resent being bundled with your sweeping categorisations.
i don't agree with any of you so take this forum and shove it up your skilless asses you bunch of ...WANKERS...fucking MORONS aint the words for such tosspots as you lot.....GROW UP FFS THIS IS A GAME ....
STUPID *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Waiter?

WAITER!

MOAR POPCORN!

*munch*

Oh, and one thing about WEs - if you learn to recognise the distinctive graphic effect that accompanies Enfeebling Strike, you can time when to use your potions most effectively. Here is the visual effect to look for:
DeathStar3.jpg

hth

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
i don't agree with any of you so take this forum and shove it up your skilless asses you bunch of ...WANKERS...fucking MORONS aint the words for such tosspots as you lot.....GROW UP FFS THIS IS A GAME ....
STUPID *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the reason why official forums are needed. So people like the quoted poster (people here is kinda stretching it...) can fuck off and go there.

Zede

Part of the furniture
he went back to WA.

and if my guild officers read this jup, im well in the shit.

half of my buddies in daoc played a stealther, but mainly cause they were sick of getting owned by said stealthers, and wanted to see what all the fuss is about.

we all play our class for different reasons, its just a pity the reasons for most WE/WH are simply to stain the monitor. Jup, sorry to lump you ppl I play with in the same catagory as thatelf, that was uncalled for.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
No idea why the link suddenly stopped working, so let's try again:

One thing about WEs - if you learn to recognise the distinctive graphic effect that accompanies Enfeebling Strike, you can time when to use your potions most effectively. Here is the visual effect to look for:

DeathStar3.jpg

hth

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

If thats the best you can do, epic fail :)

Chilliboy

Fledgling Freddie

Hilarious. "GROW UP" in amongst all that. Smell the irony.

For the record, I'm a WH who loves his version of that attack and I'm also a lava punting IB. Just pointing it out before someone else does. Assuming my sig is working ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom