first to ding 50 and rr10?

Z

zmurf

Stealthie was a wank, [irony]and u actually seem to be one to, u really bought the right char, gw[/irony] ...

S

spankya

Errrrmmmm, have I ever even spoken to u before? Dont think so.... so u r a bit quick to assume stuff. If u read what I said before, I was winding Arnor up, we do that to each other for a laugh.

Z

zmurf

Post edited so it's more obvious what i was doing ... hope this helps it to be what it was ment to be ... a joke that is

S

spankya

Originally posted by zmurf
Post edited so it's more obvious what i was doing ... hope this helps it to be what it was ment to be ... a joke that is

:fluffle:

G

Garnet

Originally posted by spankya
What did the old Stealthie do anyways? Loads of people seem to hate him. Alot know its a new owner now though ;) Spread the word :p

He used to move guild to guild to steal and scam items and money. Thats why people hate him :p

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Garnet
He used to move guild to guild to steal and scam items and money. Thats why people hate him :p

Allso he made a guild called <Newbie Pride> i believe it was, ppl hated him for that, the fun part was Nolby Pride ppl didn't really mind, atleast not the ones i talked to, he just became a public joke in our /gu ... but it seemed to annoy some ppl or something cause he removed the guild (afaik) and joined some other guild ...

the best part was still claiming to venomski (original owner) that he was a gamemaster in the game and wanted to know where in hibernia frontieer u could bug into zonewall and get into hibernia ... a shame Venom never did anything else with SS than DCC to me and sub i think, would have been nice ban reason ;)

S

spankya

Ah ok, thats understable then... Oh well, I'll have to drag the name out of the dirt then :D

Users who are viewing this thread