first to ding 50 and rr10?

E

etcetra

Think Kallistor was first to ding rr10, no idea on 50 as i hadnt even started this game then :>

K

Kirtaa

first rr10 was tankster

first lvl 50 in hib cuthervaen
first lvl 50 in alb kulthas
first lvl 50 in mid ,, bah i forgot it while i was writing here :p

dunno who was first lvl 50 overall tho ;(

Z

Zordo

Tankster was first rr10, Teza was first lvl50

D

Djin

First level 50 char in mid was Sun The Runemaster.

first rr 10 im not sure..

Edit: aye, Sun or Teza, think actually they were the first 50's ever on Excal.. (not sure but think so)

S

StormriderX

tankster is first rr10 on server

kallistor is first rr10 on midgard

kallistor is also the first rr10L10 on server + midgard (horsma is second)

C

Conchabar

aii it was 1 or the other tezza used to be the bong :)

S

soullessminion

And they never seen a pub in there lives !!

R

raithian

teza was first lvl 50 in excal closly followed by sun

S

Subbiz

teza first lvl 50 on server, tankster first rr10.

and im 100% positive about teza, he soloed with healer in spindel when his xp team slept, then exp'ed at gorbochends in emain when the party was going.. went back to spindel to solo, etc.

guess they put some sort of speed in those frogs in france? ^^

A

arrakeen

Ány idea how long time it took from execalibur was online first time to he dingede 50?

In irl days and played?

and how fast was it done on camlan?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by arrakeen
Ány idea how long time it took from execalibur was online first time to he dingede 50?

In irl days and played?

and how fast was it done on camlan?

I was lvl 28 or so, standing outside Yggdra when I gratsed him, think he hit 50 sometime in march.

ps: the ppl getting 50/rr10 first arent sad, the ones flaming/mocking them for it are. If they wanna prioritize daoc then who the hell are you to judge?
Going to a bar doesnt make you cool, there are LOTS of other better things you could be doing, but obviously pouring down alcohol in a bar is your best example of having a life...

S

spankya

Originally posted by Arnor
ps: the ppl getting 50/rr10 first arent sad, the ones flaming/mocking them for it are. If they wanna prioritize daoc then who the hell are you to judge?
Going to a bar doesnt make you cool, there are LOTS of other better things you could be doing, but obviously pouring down alcohol in a bar is your best example of having a life...

Oh I forgot Arnor, playing DAOC more something like 20hours a day every day shows how good your RL is, no school/college/uni/work etc. Great chat up line for when u do go out!! "Hey babe, wanna come back to mine and play my lvl50 RR10 char?"

Can imagine u using that if u had a RR10 char.. nerd :great:

C

-chancer-

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

ha

O

old.Lythande

Spankya trying very hard to uphold the "Stealthie" rep. :D

S

spankya

haha :D I just like winding up Arnor, he does the same to me too :p

S

Shaki/Aeis

Agree with Arnor!

To bad some people get jelious that someone can get to lvl 50 or RR10 much faster then themselves:eek:

O

old.Tzeentch

im almost r10.. still got a job.. still go out etc.. :p

before i used to have 2 jobs and university on top, social life, and daoc..

if you spent more time actually organising your time and life its amazing what you can do instead of sleeping all day.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by spankya
Oh I forgot Arnor, playing DAOC more something like 20hours a day every day shows how good your RL is, no school/college/uni/work etc. Great chat up line for when u do go out!! "Hey babe, wanna come back to mine and play my lvl50 RR10 char?"

you are aware that you can get away with playing 5ish hrs a day and still get rr10 pretty quick?
Its all about the guildgroups etc

some ppl actually manage to study/rl and daoc, not everyone are sad nerds sitting in their parents basement 20hrs a day.

normally I do it like this: 08:00-14:00 -school
14:30-16:00-ish, be with mates at school or in the town, 16:00-21:00-daoc 21:00-00:00ish do stuff with mates (or daoc sometimes). stay home friday night playing daoc or doing stuff with mates, go out saturday night drinkin, sunday is mostly daoc&recovering etc etc.

Im guessing I have around 100days played alltogether on my chars, been playing since release, which is MORE then enough to have one rr10 (minimum, ppl getting rr8 in 23days now etc)
Its all about how you prioritize, persnally ive let school slip a little too much :eek: but starting this fall, its serious (like I dont say that each fall :p )

Im not claiming that im the least nerdy person and that my rl is so great etc etc etc, im just saying that its no fucking problem to have a rl and play daoc and study.

ps: yes I like egging you on :p

S

Subbiz

nice calling other ppl a nerd when u infact is one urself!

S

Subbiz

rofl I just realized who stealthie is, hahahahahah

ok ok this just makes it 1000 times more hilarious that he is calling other ppl sad and nerds, coz he is by far the most sad guy Ive seen around ingame hahahah omg!

A

Arnor

I'm not the origional stealthie :p

but he's your rl mate, hence something mustve rubbed off on you :p

S

spankya

What did the old Stealthie do anyways? Loads of people seem to hate him. Alot know its a new owner now though ;) Spread the word :p

S

spankya

Originally posted by Arnor
but he's your rl mate, hence something mustve rubbed off on you :p

lol no he aint, I dunno who the owner was to start with. Turns out the account has had several owners.

Users who are viewing this thread