First RR13 on a Proper Server?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
>.< Pooned said:
i say that jumping from 100th floor of a building is fotm u go do it?

haha ur funny :p

I get your point, but Im having a hard time relating to that..

as I said, info I got is just fine, if none of you got anything better to say ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Imon said:
Just like back in the days when excal was the best servwer and all germans just zerged all day?

depends what you prefere to think of as "best"..

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
EU has co-op servers?
according to the roll of honour we dont...
though one of those would sure be fun!:D i wouldn't constantly get killed all the fucking time

we do
its called hibguard and shit... u know what i mean :p

tho albs got kicked out of the sandbox and now are pissed

FIderal

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
depends what you prefere to think of as "best"..

yeah sure, excal sux avalon rox now. More bullshite from you and your no life friends keep the posts coming.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
FIderal said:
yeah sure, excal sux avalon rox now. More bullshite from you and your no life friends keep the posts coming.

not sure what your talking about, defenition of best server depends on what kind of playstyle you like, 1v1, 8v8, for the realm zergs, duo/trio roaming etc etc..

but be my guest to jump into more wrongly put conclusions ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Imon said:
Just like back in the days when excal was the best servwer and all germans just zerged all day?

lol? excal the best server? i don't see why... the main reason most guilds got high RR so fast on excalibur was the perma alb huge zergs in epic armour.... i'd hardly call that "Best" ;x i'd just call it rp-powerlevel with pbaoes

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Fair play to him imo, I guess he still enjoys the game enough to play like that - each to their own I guess.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
BloodOmen said:
lol? excal the best server? i don't see why... the main reason most guilds got high RR so fast on excalibur was the perma alb huge zergs in epic armour.... i'd hardly call that "Best" ;x i'd just call it rp-powerlevel with pbaoes
Agree :x I can't say I was impressed by the average Excal player's playstyle, tho things changed a fair bit since we first got clustered. It can't be hard getting rps on a server with twice Pryd's amount of players.

illu

Part of the furniture
I'll be impressed when I see a Shadowblade on RR13 :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom