first pics from ywain

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Had same problem on my hib, tried to defend relics as albs were just zerging (been told thats normal) but kept falling over

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Was gonna change making then with all added letters the name got too long so game crashed and said change it to bbq was taken so somehow it turned into that.

Oh and yeah taglim seem to think that the stores where u buy the boxes for ur daoc is ebay ;)

I wont say that i didnt buy farils acc.
But chanter account bought irl store lvled it from 0-50 first on alb and platonius pled my chanter a long time ago ;)

I think taglim is just jealous

Don't hate me cause u ain't me, he just sad that he got the uglyest wife in a 100 mile radius so he needs to take the piss outta someone online to feel satisfied ;)

Saru you zerging prick!

Haha, is andy still playing? Not seen the whine so assume not, there is no way he got a girl friend as he never leaves the house so i am coming to the awful conclusion hes dead :(

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Hawkeyie pretty sure radarban :) bad excuse stop playing :p

actually he didnt get banned, he was on briefly a few weeks back and I talked to him then.. he was tired of getting PM's from 20+ ppl everyday that had logged from alb/hib only to whine! his main goal when he comeback just prior to ywain was to hit rr12 and after that he always said he was gonna quit as soon as it wasnt fun anymore..
think he stuck around longer cause Pantheon was such a fun guild for a time there.

Galilaria the whorecock of pantheon :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
actually he didnt get banned, he was on briefly a few weeks back and I talked to him then.. he was tired of getting PM's from 20+ ppl everyday that had logged from alb/hib only to whine! his main goal when he comeback just prior to ywain was to hit rr12 and after that he always said he was gonna quit as soon as it wasnt fun anymore..
think he stuck around longer cause Pantheon was such a fun guild for a time there.

Galilaria the whorecock of pantheon :p

he went to play D&D online

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Saru you zerging prick!

Haha, is andy still playing? Not seen the whine so assume not, there is no way he got a girl friend as he never leaves the house so i am coming to the awful conclusion hes dead :(

he was on hib the other on his chanter, renamed to boxxmagnet or sumit :p

aika

Part of the furniture
this reminds me of prydwen OF

sshot028.jpg

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
this reminds me of prydwen OF

sshot028.jpg

you havent seen anything yet :)

when my US account was active i frequently saw guard spam of 300 ppl or so.

no real point going to defend at that point, bloody slideshow still with that many ppl :/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you havent seen anything yet :)

when my US account was active i frequently saw guard spam of 300 ppl or so.

no real point going to defend at that point, bloody slideshow still with that many ppl :/

hibs arent angels themselves :p just before merge hibs had 110 on bold

MrBic

Part of the furniture
he went to play D&D online

ye I know. all this bs about him getting radar banned just pisses me off=P

talk to him and his brother in vent now and then trying to get them to comeback, his brother seem to miss daoc but hawk just gets to pissed with ppl logging over to mid to whine

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ye I know. all this bs about him getting radar banned just pisses me off=P

talk to him and his brother in vent now and then trying to get them to comeback, his brother seem to miss daoc but hawk just gets to pissed with ppl logging over to mid to whine

aye I can imagine, rescu and kzar prob get the same just have to ignore it really :/ its either that or /rpfilter insults out.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dunno why, he was a fucking awful leader. Zerg something then camp in a keep for a couple of hours. zzzzzzzzz

eble

Fledgling Freddie
rescu's zergs are very well organised, he makes sure every grp is kitted out right, speed/2 x clerics etc.

You are then given roles, disruption, siege, roaming duties for certian areas, nothing on dyvet was anything like this mate thats for sure.

I was sent off with 2 other grpups to cause a distraction by taking and holding twrs, the idea was to funnel the hibs, so that the 3/4 roaming groups could mop them up, worked a treat, we slaughtered everything.

you have to be be in vent else the BG seems disorganised.

Now on hib it's totally different, it's pure zerg with no real direction at all, or at least I've not seen a defence zerg that knows what it's doing, tho I was with a the relic take BG on Wednesday which was very well done.

well hibs have 717 online of which 260 are in nf so thats probably like 150 ish active players, albs walked in and took relic from scath, ywain is one weired place when it comes to relics.

The US players do love there PVE, funny everyone always sings about DAOC being the best PVP game out yet most spend time in pve, dame weird and in all three realms.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ho ho ho 4 relics now, prime time relic take we dropped both doors on scath in less than 2 minutes xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
rescu's zergs are very well organised, he makes sure every grp is kitted out right, speed/2 x clerics etc.

You are then given roles, disruption, siege, roaming duties for certian areas, nothing on dyvet was anything like this mate thats for sure.

I was sent off with 2 other grpups to cause a distraction by taking and holding twrs, the idea was to funnel the hibs, so that the 3/4 roaming groups could mop them up, worked a treat, we slaughtered everything.

you have to be be in vent else the BG seems disorganised.

Now on hib it's totally different, it's pure zerg with no real direction at all, or at least I've not seen a defence zerg that knows what it's doing, tho I was with a the relic take BG on Wednesday which was very well done.

well hibs have 717 online of which 260 are in nf so thats probably like 150 ish active players, albs walked in and took relic from scath, ywain is one weired place when it comes to relics.

The US players do love there PVE, funny everyone always sings about DAOC being the best PVP game out yet most spend time in pve, dame weird and in all three realms.

And agreed Rescu might zerg but he does it properly atleast, Thiser/Kzar etc just zerg and wipe 24/7.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
bit pissed actually I have 2 x animists and druid waiting at scath and miss the attacked by 10ms and it's all over lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
bit pissed actually I have 2 x animists and druid waiting at scath and miss the attacked by 10ms and it's all over lol

no hib got a chance to defend :p there was like 7-8 hibs inside when inner went down it was that quick.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Man its like a complete reverse ywain it is, remember on dyvet (or pryd/excal) when it was alb alarm clock raiding and mids could take relics prime time? wayyyy back in the day.. its the other way around now mids are shit and albs can do it prime time.

That coupled with hibs farming soloers (no change there Penlid *cough*)

aika

Part of the furniture
why should there be a change? red is dead

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
why should there be a change? red is dead

doesnt change how lame it is :p fg of hibs killing soloers when theres plenty of alb + mid 8 mans out hibs cant compete now or something?

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i found a mid group doing exactly that, and the albs just zerged the solo'rs anyway so its all good, rp's are rp's I guess, just gonna take abit of time to get use to

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
tbh i found a mid group doing exactly that, and the albs just zerged the solo'rs anyway so its all good, rp's are rp's I guess, just gonna take abit of time to get use to

aye... that aside its turning into dyvet again relic wise nowt but alarm clock raids every day from all 3 realms now mythic really need to get off their arse and do something before its to late.

aika

Part of the furniture
doesnt change how lame it is :p fg of hibs killing soloers when theres plenty of alb + mid 8 mans out hibs cant compete now or something?

its not that we run to kill soloers on purpose, if we see one we kill.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Man its like a complete reverse ywain it is, remember on dyvet (or pryd/excal) when it was alb alarm clock raiding and mids could take relics prime time? wayyyy back in the day.. its the other way around now mids are shit and albs can do it prime time.

That coupled with hibs farming soloers (no change there Penlid *cough*)

I remember it the other way round, I think it was Herbal/Aussie who RR'd the mids at primetime (search back around 2003/04) and EVERY time the mids alarm clock raided it back :lol:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
its a joke it is the worse part about being an alb is most of the bg leaders are stupid and slow the only ones worth following are rescu and freezeray so naturally you can't defend relics mythic is failing hard not sorting this out they are.

aika

Part of the furniture
well , on hib there're no bg leaders at all
only random spam in region like : "All hibs to ailline, All hibs to scath" etc

that only makes you wanna do /reg ALL HIBS TO MAG MELL NOW :>

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
well , on hib there're no bg leaders at all
only random spam in region like : "All hibs to ailline, All hibs to scath" etc

that only makes you wanna do /reg ALL HIBS TO MAG MELL NOW :>

Everwar leads bg's, Evildan leads bg's. thats 2 leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom