Part of the furniture
I will be around 19:15 GMT, barba will be prolly on as well, druid overdose! :>

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wish I could play, but CL with the guys > Daoc with fags xD

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I will be around 19:15 GMT, barba will be prolly on as well, druid overdose! :>

its np mate ill respec to natureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im building excitement whilst at work hohoh

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved

The alb zerg had nothing on the hibs tonight :p

The day after transferes hibernia dominates the scenery, bloody baselinestunners all of you!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

The alb zerg had nothing on the hibs tonight :p

The day after transferes hibernia dominates the scenery, bloody baselinestunners all of you!!

aye fucking annoying 2fg of hibs that have been running around stuck to each other all night (grifon and co) hibs more zergy than albs atm.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Was gonna post a pic of me standing over patrickbatemans corpse one of the few times i killed him tonight but after 6 cans of etalla i forgot :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Was gonna post a pic of me standing over patrickbatemans corpse one of the few times i killed him tonight but after 6 cans of etalla i forgot :(

that the guy who does nothing but run through and strafe and thinks hes gods gift to stealthers :p?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
After spending 2 hours transferring the contents of my vaults from my old US hero to my EU hero I didn't get much of a chance to pvp. Only had one good fight vs a zerker the rest of the time I got zerged down. Ahh the memories :)

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
QQ Almost had a pic of me dancing on Princeoftherodeo !!! ;-)
Hope i can play some mid/hib in a decent group tonight.

aika

Part of the furniture
dunno, there was an EPIC alb zerg at bold yesterday evening that killed us and LA grp.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
i logged in late last night, around 2am or so? and there was tons of Albs zerging around and even more Mids it seemed, they were taking hib keeps and had locked ports down. Logged out without actually doing any RVR to continue kitting out my Alb toons.

From the small glimpses ive had and have read on this board its looking damn good, extremely busy, but that'll suit the Euro players, most of whom seem to be 100x more skilled than the average US player for some reason.

Btw if anyones running a stealther Grp on Hib im more than happy to bring out my NS or Ranger and come play ;) or once i finish off templating my Bard i can run him if need be or my Eldritch :) prefer to play Hib tbh but i am going to finish off templating my Alb toons too to give me an alternative on off days

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
tbh the zerg is already boring me :( we shud fix a balanced group 2night and go agramon :(

aika

Part of the furniture
doubt I'm on tonight, friday I will be on though!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye USA pop is really fucking backwards tbh theres always more albs online but there always seems to be more mids and hibs that actively rvr :p its almost as if albs just pve all the time technically making them the rvr underdog :p people just get odd notions that albs have alot because they have active BG leaders like rescu, freezeray and kzar where as hibs and mids do not (mids used to have Hawkeye but he stopped playing Kasalla and Gal lead them now I think)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Aye USA pop is really fucking backwards tbh theres always more albs online but there always seems to be more mids and hibs that actively rvr :p its almost as if albs just pve all the time technically making them the rvr underdog :p people just get odd notions that albs have alot because they have active BG leaders like rescu, freezeray and kzar where as hibs and mids do not (mids used to have Hawkeye but he stopped playing Kasalla and Gal lead them now I think)

Hawkeyie pretty sure radarban :) bad excuse stop playing :p

Hankster warcloud logjam kzar rescu kozfar

Hibs don't seem to have a main bg leader the zerg just follow the group that says they have rams in region :p

Love alb and midzerg yesterday though Imageshack - sshot014.jpg and rp bonus just makes it sick :p

And yeah i know the name is as silly as before :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hawkeyie pretty sure radarban :) bad excuse stop playing :p

Hankster warcloud logjam kzar rescu kozfar

Hibs don't seem to have a main bg leader the zerg just follow the group that says they have rams in region :p

Love alb and midzerg yesterday though Imageshack - sshot014.jpg and rp bonus just makes it sick :p

And yeah i know the name is as silly as before :p

Only rescu and hankster are worth mentioning tbh the others never do any good/get wiped easy.

p.s that group your in is lame as fuck they were sitting in vent listening to where the alb bgs were going when they were trying to retake relics, they may aswell just radar the only difference is they used a different program to get the bgs locations for bombs.

p.s2 why on earth did you call it that lol :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Only rescu and hankster are worth mentioning tbh the others never do any good/get wiped easy.

p.s that group your in is lame as fuck they were sitting in vent listening to where the alb bgs were going, they may aswell just radar the only difference is they used a different program to get the bgs locations for bombs.

p.s2 why on earth did you call it that lol :p

he didn't the guy he bought it off did...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think he named any of his chars did he?

xD

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Was gonna change making then with all added letters the name got too long so game crashed and said change it to bbq was taken so somehow it turned into that.

Oh and yeah taglim seem to think that the stores where u buy the boxes for ur daoc is ebay ;)

I wont say that i didnt buy farils acc.
But chanter account bought irl store lvled it from 0-50 first on alb and platonius pled my chanter a long time ago ;)

I think taglim is just jealous

Don't hate me cause u ain't me, he just sad that he got the uglyest wife in a 100 mile radius so he needs to take the piss outta someone online to feel satisfied ;)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Was gonna change making then with all added letters the name got too long so game crashed and said change it to bbq was taken so somehow it turned into that.

Oh and yeah taglim seem to think that the stores where u buy the boxes for ur daoc is ebay ;)

I wont say that i didnt buy farils acc.
But chanter account bought irl store lvled it from 0-50 first on alb and platonius pled my chanter a long time ago ;)

I think taglim is just jealous

Don't hate me cause u ain't me, he just sad that he got the uglyest wife in a 100 mile radius so he needs to take the piss outta someone online to feel satisfied ;)

don't hate me cuz u ain't me !

best quote ever oh lolz!

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Ywain is certainly active but americans arnt very polite or friendly.

Any alb guild with EUs in it? bored talking with the yanks all the time

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Its lovely to see some rvr action, thou i find it hard to find solo peeps on my hunter :(

sshot077.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom