First film on Freddys! (me thinks)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Asharith said:
Yes and that is abusing the game flaws imo and i hope something will be done about it to stop these lamers . Fun to see you only care about the ppl who respect you , must be a real small world .

It is when there are people that still thinks this is a singelplayer game and that the other people you play with and against are just NPCs and you can treat how ever you want couse they have no feelings at all.

But I guess all you flamers are happy since my BW thread got deleted so I ask of you. Stop/dont flame in this thread, I want it to stay open so people can watch my film.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Why can't people save movies as WMV or something fairly compressed I hate downloading 100Mb + on my crappy little 512kbps connection just to find out I'm missing codecs :(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Why can't people save movies as WMV or something fairly compressed I hate downloading 100Mb + on my crappy little 512kbps connection just to find out I'm missing codecs :(

Download latest divx codec from www.divx.com

And I saved in .avi because I find that beeing the best quality. Atleast thats what they teach me in school. :)

Smaller filesize = lower quality on the film. So I rather get abit bigger filesize and and better quality. :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i personally think strafing, lag strafing, walking into ppl, performing annilihation from front is lame and you will never see me do it.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
i personally think strafing, lag strafing, walking into ppl, performing annilihation from front is lame and you will never see me do it.

this has to do with what about my film?

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
You walk into ppl when you are in melee so that they miss there style`s because they get the not in view msg . Hope that clears things up fpr you .

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Asharith said:
You walk into ppl when you are in melee so that they miss there style`s because they get the not in view msg . Hope that clears things up fpr you .

i asked nicley to let it be a movie thread. and i dont see why you dont flame all the others that uses this

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
check 6th reply in the thread

i said its a nice movie. very nice editing and the pala kite was strong

you feed the monkey yourself imho with you replies

i think you are cute in game btw :sex:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
check 6th reply in the thread

i said its a nice movie. very nice editing and the pala kite was strong

you feed the monkey yourself imho with you replies

i think you are cute in game btw :sex:

hands off! :kissit: :puke: Dwera is in to girls!

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
any other link for this movie. that link will not work for me... :(

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Very impressive both video and skillz there

Nice work

Open my eyes a bit tbh

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Open internet explorer -> tools -> internet options -> advanced -> check the box: Use Passiv FTP

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
It was okay, but why show parts where you PA a sitting Cleric, or that part above the AMG where you kill the Luri without it moving (except sitting ofc), not many people want to see that i imagen. Also strange showing you missing 2 (or was it one) PA attempt on the Paladin. Personally i would'nt show that. Music was a bit :( imo. Other than that it was okay :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Garaen said:
It was okay, but why show parts where you PA a sitting Cleric, or that part above the AMG where you kill the Luri without it moving (except sitting ofc), not many people want to see that i imagen. Also strange showing you missing 2 (or was it one) PA attempt on the Paladin. Personally i would'nt show that. Music was a bit :( imo. Other than that it was okay :)

If you look closley, the sitting cleric is the same that gets away in the scean before. :)

Well, about the missed PAs...I wanted to show that no one is perfect and gets everything right everytime like most film makers tend to do. The luwi i killed at amg was to show that i show no mercy what so ever. :)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Oi don't diss the music! :mad: Liked the editing, liked the pally fight :) Givf more good fights plz! For the sequel, don't kill luris anymore though :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I finally got around to getting the codecs, really enjoyed it. Nice one mate :)

I look forward to never meeting you with my Mincer (who never RvRs anyway due to the number of quickbars I need)

Great work :clap:

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
gona watch movie now
yay watched it not bad movie no dont see why ppl whine though lots off kiteing etc music choices ... etc else not bad hehehe

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
What the?

What muppet of a mod has moved this thread here? This thread is not off topic of daoc rvr? I feel insulted...

who do i report this to? :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Really enjoyed it :) Just found it after searching for a while <o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom