First Cohort Albs in the Gorge today

W

wuntvor

are we really haveing a flame thread about people getting zerged camping DL?

You go to ANY frontier gate in ANY realm and this happens for 2 reasons.

1. its the main route to RvR for the home realm so they are gonna keep it clear, who realy wants to get killed 2 mins after entering their frontier?

2. Invariabley people will take out greys who are xp ing in the area (me included when I have gone to upplands or sauvage), and say what you like about grey killing, the home realm WILL move to defend against a fg doing it.

Hibs/ Mids/ Albs we ALL react in the same way to this so is there realy any need to flame on the subject.

Fact : you camp a realm gate, you get zerged

O

old.Wildfire

"If you camp our only way to Emain that's what you end up with" I will protest on our behalf here and say that we don't camp the gate... if you can find a screenshot of us going closer than the one shown above other than to suicide, I will be very surprised :) We roam - it's probably not as profitable RP-wise but it keeps us awake a bit better and makes things a lot more interesting :p

And actually if you camp castle sauvage.... you'll either be ignored for hours or we'll occasionally come out and take a shot at you if we miss our port after being wiped :)

T

thebinarysurfer

Personally i love it when they camp the gorge - so much shorter a run than emain and less zergy. Come more often guys - our little fights are getting very entertaining!

D

Deams

going back to the start of the thread: aye group purge rocks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread