First Attempt: A ranger movie !

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tareregion said:
Watched the movie just now, and loved it :) Any movie with Torero in it is bound to be good anyway :D Good work Pup, now givf another one, with torero ofc :p

Unfortunaly Arauddry dont play anymore; so cant roll him over in my new movie :(

Not that it would work; so hard to fight RR11L3 Inf who cant solo and has a pet running back from MMG to ATK to fetch him when Arauddry managed to die.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry Puppet, your movie is better than Arraudrys anyways. :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Azathrim said:
Don't worry Puppet, your movie is better than Arraudrys anyways. :)

hmm, arraudry sure played better in his movie atleast. but cant diss a movie with torero

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Seems i got away there at amg =)

/em sprints and hide behind the corner and swear damn FZ damn FZ

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Unfortunaly Arauddry dont play anymore; so cant roll him over in my new movie :(

Not that it would work; so hard to fight RR11L3 Inf who cant solo and has a pet running back from MMG to ATK to fetch him when Arauddry managed to die.
yes, i know.. but who cares anyways ?
you dont show how uber you are at adding? crap.. i think it would have been fun lol

alemain

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video spine not bad music mate.Any old school rangers left in hib or they all gone ?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Araudry said:
yes, i know.. but who cares anyways ?
you dont show how uber you are at adding? crap.. i think it would have been fun lol

You dont show zerging with Kklas and Asharith in your movie; what's your point ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom